PDA

View Full Version : Off for a week.....

Craig
10th October 2008, 06:58 PM
so if anybody needs to get in touch with me, just send me a PM and I'll get back to you when I get back. :cool:

I don't have internet access where I am going and using Internet on the phone is OK, but nothing beats a big screen. ;)

If there is anything urgent, let AndyP know and he can deal with it :Whistle:;) (or he can phone me :yes nod:)

Off tomorrow morning - Soooo looking forward to it, but still got my man flu and antibiotics to take so hopefully I'll feel better by the end of the week. :yawn::rolleyes::smilewinkgrin:

AndyP & Lenore
10th October 2008, 07:11 PM
Have a good holiday.:thumbs up:

Scottie
10th October 2008, 07:11 PM
bye then.;bigwave:

Craig
10th October 2008, 07:23 PM
Have a good holiday.:thumbs up:

Hopefully it will be... ie the man flu will go away and I can have a wee beer. :Whistle::thumbs up:

Scottie
10th October 2008, 07:30 PM
Hopefully it will be... ie the man flu will go away and I can have a wee beer. :Whistle::thumbs up:
:yawn::yawn::yawn::frown::frown::frown:

Gismo
10th October 2008, 07:34 PM
Ach dry yer eyes man :moonie:

Mini Ecosse
10th October 2008, 08:37 PM
Another holiday :yawn: :yawn::thumbs up:

Stephen

Craig
10th October 2008, 09:34 PM
I might have known I would get feck all sympathy from you lot... :frown::frown:

nevermind, a hot tub in the middle of a forest might help :yes nod::yes nod:

audrey
11th October 2008, 12:33 AM
Are you sure you can make this holiday :p Hear this man flu is just awful :frown: Only kiddin have a good one but no beer with the antibiotics trust me the effects are worse than man flu.Bye ;bigwave:

Bumble
11th October 2008, 01:17 AM
enjoy your break :)

MINI William
11th October 2008, 09:57 AM
Enjoy ur holiday ;bigwave:

Crombers
11th October 2008, 10:00 AM
Ach dry yer eyes man :moonie:

:yawn: Aye!! get a grip man & reach out for a tin ;)

Mini Ecosse
18th October 2008, 03:08 PM
Your back I see.
Are you like a prune after your week in hot tub?
Also have you got rid of "man Flu"?
Stephen

Craig
18th October 2008, 03:42 PM
Your back I see.
Are you like a prune after your week in hot tub?
Also have you got rid of "man Flu"?
Stephen

due to my Flu, as I was out of the game til thurs this week and was sleeping about 15 hours a day..:frown: I didn't get out much and only made it into the hot tub once... :argh:

hoping to play golf tomorrow, but it will be hard going as I am struggling to do more than a couple of hours out of the house...:blush:

I must say tho, the rest has done both of us good and we did very little all week. I even bought my first book in about 18 years and started reading it:eek::Whistle:

I would recommend the lodges we stayed at to anyone - top notch :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Never made arrangements with you Gordy to meet up - didn't want to give you Flu.. ;)

AndyP & Lenore
18th October 2008, 04:21 PM
.... I even bought my first book in about 18 years and started reading it:eek::Whistle:

WAIT!!!!

You can read?:thud:

A.:clap:

Big Gordy
20th October 2008, 01:13 PM
Jings:eek: If your man flu was that bad I'm glad I didn't come and see you:moonie: