PDA

View Full Version : ABERDEEN "CRUISE" 4/4/4

miniac
4th April 2004, 06:04 AM
Hello sorry for the late posting but there is going to be a cruise at the Aberdeen Exibition Center on SUNDAY It starts at 8pm.

I'm trying to make it as big as it can be.

There are People coming from dundee and from al over aberdeenshire... you should all come if you can and come and say Hi!

I drive a Blue classic fiberglass mini on a Q plate with white arches - COME AND SAY HI!!!!!!!:D

cheers
sean

Edit: moved into the correct forum - Bonnie Scotland

Gismo
4th April 2004, 09:52 AM
I take it you mean sunday 4th april at 8pm, i might just manage this :p please confirm and i'll try my best to attend

garywatt
4th April 2004, 11:04 PM
Hi all

Just down the road from me..........but too embarrased to drive my one at the moment.

Cheers

Gary Watt

Julz
5th April 2004, 05:12 AM
Don't think I'll make this somehow!!;):p

Gismo
5th April 2004, 06:08 AM
I was there along with my "adopted" wee lad, well ok he's me julie's son, some very very nice ice installs, hmm, i've got a plan :D
Gonna be on their web site later, i'll post the site when the pictures are posted :cool:

Julz
5th April 2004, 10:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

i've got a plan :D

Oh nooooooooooooooo!!! Julie, hide the cheque books and all little plastic cards, even the card for the video shop!!:p:D

Gismo
5th April 2004, 11:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz
Oh nooooooooooooooo!!! Julie, hide the cheque books and all little plastic cards, even the card for the video shop!!:p:D
Don't panic, no more upgrades :eek: the organisers reckoned my car would appear on their web site though :)

Julz
5th April 2004, 11:13 PM
:DExcellent!! Post a link when they do!!;)

Gismo
5th April 2004, 11:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz
:DExcellent!! Post a link when they do!!;)
It's the same mob as the dundee one you attended Road Racer (http://www.road-racer.co.uk)
Just waiting for the web site to be updated :evil:

minidriver#1
5th April 2004, 11:49 PM
aye, wee dave was saying your car was looking excellent :)

Gismo
6th April 2004, 12:03 AM
My boot install looked very tame compared to some of the one's on show, not too concerned though as i got what i wanted :)

Willie M
6th April 2004, 03:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

My boot install looked very tame compared to some of the one's on show..
Surely you'll just HAVE to do something about that Alan ;):D

Gismo
6th April 2004, 04:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M
Surely you'll just HAVE to do something about that Alan ;):DWhat did you have in mind 8)