PDA

View Full Version : Cage.....Help!!!!

cooper-chick
9th October 2008, 06:28 PM
Hi Guys

I have searched high and low for a show/roll cage for my mini and have had no luck. I can only find them for the old school mini :frown:

Can anyone help.

Its just the basic cage which goes across the roof and the diagonal bars which go across the rear passenger windows

Gismo
9th October 2008, 06:40 PM
They must be available cause all the race cars have them.

I'm sure one of our resident racers will be along shortly ;)

Ivano
9th October 2008, 06:57 PM
Lohen do roll cages. This is the full cage shown here but it does state that items can be bought on their own.

Maybe worth a call, albeit that it shows they have none in stock at the moment. Ask for Andrey or Nick and i'm sure they would be happy to advise

http://www.lohen.co.uk/shop/proddetail.asp?prod=C%2FS1

C.Noble
9th October 2008, 11:35 PM
I can get a cage made for you, any spec. you want from full WRC job to Chromed "show" cage.

cooper-chick
11th October 2008, 05:13 PM
I can get a cage made for you, any spec. you want from full WRC job to Chromed "show" cage.

Oooo :smilewinkgrin:. How much would the show cage spec cost :confused:

philthy
11th October 2008, 05:42 PM
dont mean to sound patronising but why?!

show cages are more likely to hurt you in an accident than without and insurance companies hate them.

cooper-chick
12th October 2008, 03:52 AM
dont mean to sound patronising but why?!

show cages are more likely to hurt you in an accident than without and insurance companies hate them.

No no not at all:D I just want one cause i want my mini to be unique...........i enjoy modying my mini and this is one mod i would really like for it.