PDA

View Full Version : hey Craig what's the jack a nory

Scottie
8th October 2008, 09:19 PM
on your 18" wheels.

on another thread you were saying you had to put the bullets on and it was a long story.

So??? what happened to my wheels.?

Crombers
8th October 2008, 09:22 PM
It's a bit of a bummer to say the least :frown: but Craig will fill you in :frown:

Scottie
8th October 2008, 09:24 PM
It's a bit of a bummer to say the least :frown: but Craig will fill you in :frown:

buggers I hope they are not buggered

Craig
8th October 2008, 09:25 PM
some low life piece of scum nicked one of my centre caps from the wheels whilst on the borders run. :argh::argh::argh::ragin::ragin:

had the cap on at the first stop (as I checked my tyre pressures) but by the time I got back to the Kingsknowe Hotel at the end of the run, the front nearside had gone...

Contacted Axis in America and got no reply. Ajamesj (Andy) is checking with Lenso to see if they still do centre caps as they used to do copies. If I can't get another one, then the wheels are useless... Can't drive round with one cap missing....:argh::frown: And before anyone thinks I am being dramatic, the centre cap is made of metal and is very complex and it also covers the wheels studs so it quite large... Wheel looks awful without it...

Scottie
8th October 2008, 09:28 PM
some low life piece of scum nicked one of my centre caps from the wheels whilst on the borders run. :argh::argh::argh::ragin::ragin:

had the cap on at the first stop (as I checked my tyre pressures) but by the time I got back to the Kingsknowe Hotel at the end of the run, the front nearside had gone...

Contacted Axis in America and got no reply. Ajamesj (Andy) is checking with Lenso to see if they still do centre caps as they used to do copies. If I can't get another one, then the wheels are useless... Can't drive round with one cap missing....:argh::frown: And before anyone thinks I am being dramatic, the centre cap is made of metal and is very complex and it also covers the wheels studs so it quite large... Wheel looks awful without it...
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

you wonder at who would want to pinch one.???? it's not like they are popular wheels.

:ragin: sad story sorry to read it.

Craig
8th October 2008, 09:29 PM
exactly my thoughts Fi, but that is society these days... no respect for other people's property....

Looks like they will be a monument in my garage, or I might get some perspex and make them into coffee tables... :thumbs up:

you never know, Andy may come up trumps... :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Crombers
8th October 2008, 10:19 PM
Come on the 'Andymeister' , you can do it :thumbs up:

Gismo
8th October 2008, 10:25 PM
Try these guys (http://www.wheelselections.com/axis.php)

Craig
9th October 2008, 07:29 AM
Try these guys (http://www.wheelselections.com/axis.php)

Good Find Boss.... I will wait on Andy and if he can't help I'll contact them. :smilewinkgrin: