PDA

View Full Version : Santa Meats - 7th December

N12 JLK
8th October 2008, 08:33 PM
http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/lesley12/snowmanchristmas.jpghttp://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/lesley12/santa-2.jpg
Ho Ho Ho all, only 11 weeks to the big-man comes to your house and leaves you all nice Mini presents. I will be holding a wee Mini Meats pre-Christmas Sunday lunch gathering at the Pirnhall restaurant Stirling on Sunday the 7th December, I wont be booking a Christmas menu this year as its lots of hassle gathering in the deposits and you only have a choice of 3 starters/mains and pud, doing it this way you have the full menu to choose from. I suggest we all bring crackers to make it more festive and a £2 secret Santa gift wrapped, we will put the present in a bag and everyone can draw a gift out, just a bit of fun!:D
Meet at 2pm in the car park and hopefully it wont be pouring down, I will book the table for 2:30pm.
Hope to see you all there, the last few years have been good at the Christmas meets ( Lesley and MarkyC the champagne boozers:thumbs up:), get your names down.
Directions= 1 minutes drive from the Stirling services, come out the services and take the 2nd left and its 200yards on the left hand side,
www.brewersfayre.co.uk/restaurants/details/?id=3504 (http://www.brewersfayre.co.uk/restaurants/details/?id=3504)

http://www.brewersfayre.co.uk/food/

1= Jason, Lesley and Kerr
2= Fiona and Alan
3= Craig and Jude
4= David and fiona
5=
6= Mini william,brian,christina
7= Ian and Sarah
8= Bumble
9= Andy and Lenore (A maybe but WILL come along or else)
10= Pixie
11= Colin
12 = Mark and Nicola
13= Euan
14 Lesley

N12 JLK
8th October 2008, 08:44 PM
Can someone make this a sticky please:thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
8th October 2008, 08:46 PM
Sorry working :argh:
Stephen

N12 JLK
8th October 2008, 08:57 PM
your always working:thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
8th October 2008, 09:02 PM
Only off 2 weekends in 5 :argh:

Gismo
8th October 2008, 09:04 PM
I get home on the 10th :ragin: :moonie:

Scottie
8th October 2008, 09:12 PM
put us down.

N12 JLK
8th October 2008, 09:13 PM
Gismo, get home sooner, you know you can, Fiona and Allan your down, Kerr will look forward to being hyper with you on the day

Craig
8th October 2008, 09:18 PM
Jason, add me and Jude please :thumbs up:

N12 JLK
8th October 2008, 09:27 PM
Jason, add me and Jude please :thumbs up:

If you pull out of this one the nauld squad will be after U2:thumbs up:.

Craig
8th October 2008, 09:28 PM
If you pull out of this one the nauld squad will be after U2:thumbs up:.

oh aye - we are scared....:moonie: :hand:

Crombers
8th October 2008, 09:28 PM
Yer a bit early for all this Santa p!sh

Put us down as 'maybe, dependant on shift'.

December is a apparantly a bit mental in our place what with all these 'punters' spending loads of time in supermarkets buying food to feed for a certain one day :yawn:

Ho - Ho - :eek:BLINKIN:eek: - HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scottie
8th October 2008, 09:30 PM
oh aye - we are scared....:moonie: :hand:

you should be http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/verschiedene/b025.gif

Craig
8th October 2008, 09:32 PM

December is a apparantly a bit mental in our place what with all these 'punters' spending loads of time in supermarkets buying food to feed for a certain one day :yawn:

Bah Humbug Big Man :Whistle::clap:

N12 JLK
8th October 2008, 09:34 PM

Listen baw-heed the bigman wont come to you with talk like that its 77 days or 11 weeks, anyway theres a post for you in off topic and banter.

N12 JLK
8th October 2008, 09:35 PM
you should be http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/verschiedene/b025.gif

Yup as Fiona says, Kerr knows origami!!:cool:

D3 JDA
8th October 2008, 10:00 PM
Hi jason can u put our names down please wont wanna miss it. David and fiona:thumbs up::clap:

N12 JLK
8th October 2008, 10:03 PM
Hi jason can u put our names down please wont wanna miss it. David and fiona:thumbs up::clap:

Well done folks;bigwave:

Crombers
8th October 2008, 10:09 PM
Bah Humbug Big Man :Whistle::clap:

Yup I am right in sayin that today's date IS the 8TH OF OCTOBER :Whistle:

Crombers
8th October 2008, 10:10 PM
Listen baw-heed the bigman wont come to you with talk like that its 77 days or 11 weeks, anyway theres a post for you in off topic and banter.

08/10/08

:eek: :rolleyes: :eyes up:

(off to OT&B :hand:)

ianking
9th October 2008, 08:46 AM
Sarah and I please.

Big Gordy
9th October 2008, 09:08 AM
Stick me and plus one down for this:thumbs up:
You've no idea the trouble I have talking some people into coming out for some grub.....!

AndyP & Lenore
9th October 2008, 09:29 AM
Can you put us down as a maybe for now (staff dependant).

Cheers.:D

MINI William
9th October 2008, 06:57 PM
Put the harper clan down

Bumble
10th October 2008, 04:25 PM
and me please!

N12 JLK
10th October 2008, 04:36 PM
Put the Harper clan down

how many is that William so I can keep track of numbers in case I have to let the restaurant know.

N12 JLK
10th October 2008, 04:48 PM
19 names down so far, lets make this the biggest turn out for a Mini meat, the Christmas lunch is always a good one, remember your secret Santa presents, I got flashing car dice last year ( thanks Jude)

AndyP & Lenore
10th October 2008, 04:53 PM
19 names down so far, lets make this the biggest turn out for a Mini meat, the Christmas lunch is always a good one, remember your secret Santa presents, I got flashing car dice last year ( thanks Jude)

They were from us.:D:thumbs up:

MINI William
10th October 2008, 04:55 PM
The harper clan consists of brian,christina (badwolf340) and me :thumbs up:

Colin
11th October 2008, 12:58 AM
Stick me down for this Jason :yes nod:

markyc
11th October 2008, 09:27 PM
Jasey

Nicola and I will be along to sample the grub and along with Lesley make sure the bubbles are in order !! :clap: :thumbs up:

Scottie
11th October 2008, 09:38 PM
Jasey

bubbles are in order !! :clap: :thumbs up:

Perfume going down sewage coming out.:smilewinkgrin:;bigwave:

N12 JLK
12th October 2008, 09:01 AM
Nice to see you Mr C:thumbs up:

Thats your names down. Bubbles will be ordered:hand:

N12 JLK
12th October 2008, 09:37 AM
Jasey

Nicola and I will be along to sample the grub and along with Lesley make sure the bubbles are in order !! :clap: :thumbs up:

Now Nicola you better keep these 2 bums in order, the state of the 2 of them 2 years ago was shocking:hand::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap:

ELFMAN
13th October 2008, 04:45 PM
Me please Santa! It's the day before my Birthday, so I'll nearly be able to drink legally...
Problem is, I'll be nearly able to legally drink HORLICKS with a Sanatogen Chaser. Get the JCW Carbon Fibre Zimmer ready for the ELFMAN (only £2,500+VAT+Fitting from your MINI Dealer!) I'm actually only 26, but I've had a hard life. (exit to sounds of sobbing and sad violin music).

Bumble
13th October 2008, 04:47 PM
Me please Santa! It's the day before my Birthday, so I'll nearly be able to drink legally...
Problem is, I'll be nearly able to legally drink HORLICKS with a Sanatogen Chaser. Get the JCW Carbon Fibre Zimmer ready for the ELFMAN (only £2,500+VAT+Fitting from your MINI Dealer!) I'm actually only 26, but I've had a hard life. (exit to sounds of sobbing and sad violin music).

splutter ... cough :thud::thud::thud:

smiler
16th October 2008, 02:01 PM
Jason

Please could I come along to this even although I don't have my mini anymore?:thumbs up: I might even tag along with Craig and Jude:clap:

Ta muchly.

Lesley.

ELFMAN
16th October 2008, 07:57 PM
splutter ... cough :thud::thud::thud:

Ok Bumble, I was a bit out with the age :smilewinkgrin: What's a couple of decades between friends, eh? :rolleyes:

Bumble
16th October 2008, 10:41 PM
Ok Bumble, I was a bit out with the age :smilewinkgrin: What's a couple of decades between friends, eh? :rolleyes:

:off topic: but u still get to sit at the bairns table! ... so do I!

MINI William
17th October 2008, 09:34 AM
:off topic: but u still get to sit at the bairns table! ... so do I!

Me 2 me 2 :smilewinkgrin:

N12 JLK
9th November 2008, 11:18 PM
Not long now to the big feast only 4 weeks today, looking forward to seeing all my fellow mini friends. Remember your Secret Santa presents:thumbs up:. If you want to bring crackers, hats to brighten up your meal then brill. And yes Ive started on the Christmas songs, my ring tones on my phones are all Christmasy:thumbs up:

Crombers
10th November 2008, 09:45 AM
Ive started on the Christmas songs, my ring tones on my phones are all Christmasy:thumbs up:

:shut up: :moonie: :thud::rolleyes:

Aw man !!! you are some banana, it's only the 10th of frickin Nov.

Anyhoo we are gonna have to call off as both K & I will be working on Sun 7/12. Miffed to miss this as it is a great way to BEGIN to celebtrate the festive season. Have a good one folks & see some of you 29/12 if not before :thumbs up:

N12 JLK
10th November 2008, 10:17 PM
:shut up: :moonie: :thud::rolleyes:

Aw man !!! you are some banana, it's only the 10th of frickin Nov.

Anyhoo we are gonna have to call off as both K & I will be working on Sun 7/12. Miffed to miss this as it is a great way to BEGIN to celebtrate the festive season. Have a good one folks & see some of you 29/12 if not before :thumbs up:

6 weeks on Thursday, not long to go, sorry you cant make it, see you next year on a mini run:thumbs up:

ELFMAN
22nd November 2008, 06:21 PM
Colin, we've reserved your place at the Weans' Table, or the 'Temple of Innuendo' as it will no doubt become... I'll apologise in advance for the crap 'jokes' I'll be annoying you all with.

Bumble
22nd November 2008, 07:15 PM
Hope I'm on that table to ... it's where I belong!

ELFMAN
22nd November 2008, 10:52 PM
Hope I'm on that table to ... it's where I belong!

I'd just taken that as read Lynn!:smilewinkgrin: Here's one I made earlier...:moonie::off topic:

N12 JLK
27th November 2008, 10:00 PM
Thats the number changed to 24 for food, looking forward to seeing you all.

Pixie08
29th November 2008, 12:50 AM
Hello folks,

I only just joined NMS, is it too late to come along? Promise to bring Santa!!!

Craig
29th November 2008, 11:34 AM
Hello folks,

I don't think it will be a problem at all. Jason or Lesley should be on over the weekend and will see your post. I would put this date in your diary and come along. ;)

Oh and :welcome: :smilewinkgrin:

Jason - did Marky tell you that Nicola can't make it ?

N12 JLK
29th November 2008, 12:23 PM
Hello folks,

Will add you on. Look forward to seeing you there.

Scottie
1st December 2008, 10:39 PM
OH NO secret santa present. I forgot:eek::eek::eek: still got time though.:smilewinkgrin:

Pixie08
2nd December 2008, 11:03 AM
Will add you on. Look forward to seeing you there.

Many thanks, look forward to meeting everyone too :D

Big Gordy
2nd December 2008, 12:01 PM
Jason I may have to pull out if this...(ohh er missus)...as I could be going to see Black Stone Cherry with a few of my mates at the Barrowland on the 7th...I'll keep you posted:thumbs up:

Craig
2nd December 2008, 12:20 PM
well Jude dropped a BOMBSHELL on me yesterday...:thud::thud:

she says I can't take the MINI on sunday for "logistical" reasons.... :argh::argh:

not fair... :frown::frown::frown:

N12 JLK
2nd December 2008, 10:50 PM
Jason I may have to pull out if this...(ohh er missus)...as I could be going to see Black Stone Cherry with a few of my mates at the Barrowland on the 7th...I'll keep you posted:thumbs up:

No worries, if you could let me know by Friday that would be good so that I can change the booking.

N12 JLK
2nd December 2008, 10:51 PM
well Jude dropped a BOMBSHELL on me yesterday...:thud::thud:

she says I can't take the MINI on sunday for "logistical" reasons.... :argh::argh:

not fair... :frown::frown::frown:

Elaborate please:confused:

Craig
2nd December 2008, 11:13 PM
Elaborate please:confused:

I wish I could - that was all I was told... :rolleyes::argh:

wimen... :rolleyes:

Big Gordy
3rd December 2008, 09:38 AM
Yeh...wimmin:frown: Mine has just told me were going to birthday party on Sunday so its confirmed I can't make it:ragin: So no mini's or Black Stone Cherry for me......boohiss:argh: There will be cake tho....hurrah:clap::thumbs up:

Big Gordy
3rd December 2008, 09:40 AM
she says I can't take the MINI on sunday for "logistical" reasons

What kinda reason is that man:eek: That could mean anything:thud:

N12 JLK
3rd December 2008, 08:14 PM
I wish I could - that was all I was told... :rolleyes::argh:

wimen... :rolleyes:

Perhaps she is buying the MINI a wee Christmas present and needs to take it to be fitted??

N12 JLK
3rd December 2008, 08:14 PM
Yeh...wimmin:frown: Mine has just told me were going to birthday party on Sunday so its confirmed I can't make it:ragin: So no mini's or Black Stone Cherry for me......boohiss:argh: There will be cake tho....hurrah:clap::thumbs up:

OK, enjoy the cake.

Craig
9th December 2008, 05:19 PM
Thanks to Jason & Lesley for organising the Xmas Meats. :thumbs up:

nice lunch out despite the fact I wasn't allowed to take my MINI... Hopefully the Xmas present will make up for it. ;)

go to see folks again. Harpers - hope the doggie gets well soon. :yes nod:

See some of you at the Xmas Cracker on the 29th.. :cool::cool:

Colin
9th December 2008, 07:56 PM
Thanks Jason & Lesley for organising yet another "meat". Good to see everyone again.

AndyP & Lenore
9th December 2008, 08:30 PM
Oh aye. A belated thank you to the Nicols! Great afternoon had by the Pooles.

Many thanks,

A & L.:thumbs up:

ELFMAN
9th December 2008, 09:59 PM
Thanks to Jason & Lesley for another great 'Meat'. Best value Xmas Meal I've ever been to. Thanks to the 'Weans' (Bumble, CCM and William) for the usual Laffs. Big shout to Ian King for the acceleration/braking demo in the wee big Beemer - now THAT'S a proper ENGINE! Hope you get the paint sorted OK Ian, and I hope the b****** who did the damage gets the Plague. Anyway, a good way to spend a day before the Xmas Panic sets in. Have a nice one everybody!

ianking
9th December 2008, 10:59 PM
Thanks for some good banter on Sunday afternoon. Im very hapy with my wee torch that secret Santa brought.

No probs Mr Elfman, glad you enjoyed it.

D3 JDA
9th December 2008, 11:28 PM
We would like 2 thank jason and lesley for the great day.The meal was very good for £11 and beat the meal i had at a party night and it was £35.It was nice 2 see everybody againand we hope you all have a great xmas.;bigwave::thumbs up:

Bumble
11th December 2008, 01:55 PM
Thanks to the nicols for getting us organised for a great mini meat. I wore my paper hat while eating my cheese on toast supper and still felt festive! Thank you santa for my selection box, yep its been opened already! Nope everyone has a peaceful Christmas

N12 JLK
11th December 2008, 08:37 PM
Thanks to all that attended we all had a good afternoon, not long till the big day, pity I will miss Crombers run due to work but Les and Kerr will be there.