PDA

View Full Version : Facelift Halogen Headlights

RyanK
6th October 2008, 08:08 PM
Hi, looking for a set of the above in good condition. Cash waiting:thumbs up::thumbs up:

Cheers :D

Forbes
7th October 2008, 12:44 PM
Did i not speak to you about this? Car will look good with them

RyanK
7th October 2008, 08:28 PM
Oh I thought you meant that you were wanting the facelift xenon lights, thus explaining they wouldn't work etc etc. Sorry never realised you were talking about standard halogens

Yeh they should look good but can't get a hold of them!!

Craig
7th October 2008, 09:10 PM
I have a set guys, but sadly keeping them to go back on the car should I need/want to trade the car at some point (not the plan tho as I'm hoping to "do a Crombers") :thumbs up:

Crombers
8th October 2008, 07:00 AM
(not the plan tho as I'm hoping to "do a Crombers") :thumbs up:

;) way to go bud :thumbs up:

Big Gordy
8th October 2008, 08:48 AM
Aye you don't want to make the same mistake twice do you:hand:

Craig
8th October 2008, 08:52 AM
Aye you don't want to make the same mistake twice do you:hand:

Aye aye. Ok enough out of you. . !

RyanK
8th October 2008, 07:16 PM
I have a set guys, but sadly keeping them to go back on the car should I need/want to trade the car at some point (not the plan tho as I'm hoping to "do a Crombers") :thumbs up:

Cheers for the info, I understand the reason for not parting with them. I am doing the same when I sell mine, standard parts back on...extras being flogged :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Ta :D

Crombers
8th October 2008, 09:50 PM
Cheers for the info, I understand the reason for not parting with them. I am doing the same when I sell mine, standard parts back on...extras being flogged :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Ta :D

Sell :eek:

Dinna be so daft & come join us the NMS Lifetime Membership Owners Club :yes nod: