PDA

View Full Version : AndyP walks up to MINI William....

AndyP & Lenore
4th October 2008, 07:23 PM
And kicks him in the shin.;bigwave:

What? I'm bored.:Whistle:

MINI William
4th October 2008, 07:39 PM
:hand:What have i done to deserve that??:D

Craig
4th October 2008, 08:25 PM
just being a wee boy that doesn't give his mum dig money.... :thud::Whistle:

AndyP & Lenore
4th October 2008, 08:39 PM
:hand:What have i done to deserve that??:D

Well, you are special......:laugh::thud:;bigwave::D:moonie:

MINI William
4th October 2008, 08:39 PM
Mummy doesnt have a problem with that she says its ok because im special :smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
5th October 2008, 05:07 AM
See's poor Mini William getting his shins kicked and ambles over and belts AndyP in the lug :clap:

AndyP & Lenore
5th October 2008, 10:32 AM
Like you could reach up.:eyes up: Bwaah haaa haa haaaaaaa.:laugh::laugh:

Stunned by the aching lug, AndyP criticises Gismo's Call Of Duty skills.:eek:

A.:D

Gismo
5th October 2008, 11:00 AM
Ah, the pen is mightier than the sword :computer: well, luckily i'm still clutching my baseball bat and prefert e old trusted method, with one fair swing of the trusty bat Gismo catches AndyP right behind the kneecap and watches Andy fall flat on his back :thud:

MINI William
5th October 2008, 01:52 PM
:laugh: PMSL

AndyP & Lenore
5th October 2008, 03:34 PM
Andy is as stunned as anyone at how pathetic Gismo's bat swing was. He really though it would have had more weight behind it. While lying on the floor laughing his ass off at how the bat tickled his kneecap, he plots the next move on Gismo.

In one swift move he springs to his feet, leans forward and sinks his head into Gismo's nose. Gismo's face splits open, blood streams down his beige cardigan and he collapses in a heap on the floor.

Andy then turns and finds MINI William has suddenly stopped laughing and is starting to look a tad worried.

badwolf340
5th October 2008, 06:14 PM
Andy is as stunned as anyone at how pathetic Gismo's bat swing was. He really though it would have had more weight behind it. While lying on the floor laughing his ass off at how the bat tickled his kneecap, he plots the next move on Gismo.

In one swift move he springs to his feet, leans forward and sinks his head into Gismo's nose. Gismo's face splits open, blood streams down his beige cardigan and he collapses in a heap on the floor.

Andy then turns and finds MINI William has suddenly stopped laughing and is starting to look a tad worried.

yep,mummy is now wanting dig money(backdated):eyes up::blush::popcorn:

AndyP & Lenore
5th October 2008, 06:38 PM
yep,mummy is now wanting dig money(backdated):eyes up::blush::popcorn:

Now I'm PMSL.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

badwolf340
5th October 2008, 07:21 PM
MINI WILLIAM is def not PMSL,:clap:

Big Gordy
5th October 2008, 08:36 PM
While you lot are fighting I let ALL your tyres down and run away monty python stylee:laugh::Whistle:

Gismo
6th October 2008, 04:22 AM
What Big Gordy didn't realise was that whilst Gismo was fighting frantically with AndyP ninja style, Gismo actually tied Gordy's shoe laces together :blush:
Big Gordy tumbled head over heels and reduced, AndyP, Gismo, Badwolf340 and Mini William to tears of laughter.
William still had to fork out backdated dig money :Whistle: