PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh

Linda M
3rd April 2004, 01:35 AM
I'm going to be in Edinburgh all day tomorrow with Daisy. Someone better see me :approve: Huge shopping spree :cool:

Vosh
3rd April 2004, 05:25 AM
I'll be out of town all day so I won't see you. Just getting my excuse in first...

Happy shopping!

Julz
3rd April 2004, 05:56 AM
I'll keep an eye out for you on the way down, but I'm stopping at Kelty to get my exhaust fitted, then on to Dobbies and Glendoick Garden Centres on the way home (just don't tell Rob!!). You do realise that huge shopping sprees are impossible when you have a mini to put the shopping in, trust me, I've tried!!;):D:D

Monsta Mo Mini
3rd April 2004, 09:34 AM
I may pass you on the M90. Heading north to Forfar themurra.

Linda M
4th April 2004, 02:44 AM
Well, I got a surprise ! Came out of the st james shopping centre car park heading home and turned onto York place, what did I see but a convoy of MINI's :cool: About 8 I think, EB/B leading and I spotted an IB (who flashed loads) Silver, R/W, PW but never quite caught the others but I kept waving !! The bit I liked best was all the MINI's seemed to be full of guys :D:kiss:. Looks like someone was having their own little MINI party.

One other point is that I have never seen so many MINI's as I saw parked and driving about Edinburgh.

Julz, I just managed to squeeze all my shopping in :approve:

Linda M
5th April 2004, 12:02 AM
I take it no one saw me then (AGAIN) :(

Wul
5th April 2004, 04:39 AM
Sorry Linda - we were out and about edinburgh on sat but not in the city centre so missed you!

Julz
5th April 2004, 05:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

Julz, I just managed to squeeze all my shopping in :approve:

PHHHEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW;) Just a light shopping trip then?? No need to take the Aston??:D