PDA

View Full Version : Road and track Scotland

Maxxed Ross
29th September 2008, 02:55 PM
Hello folks

After talking to Mini William on Friday it seems there are still a few folk interested in getting onto rolling road or onto the track

So I thought I'd point you in the direction of RATS. It's a relatively new site that's trying to give people the chance to get involved for much cheapness.

there's actually a rolling road day coming up in November that there might be spaces for at the old Dastek place in Dalgetty Bay, Fife. We were just at Crail yeterday too - that was a great laugh.

So hopefully see some of you over there :thumbs up:

stoney
29th September 2008, 03:12 PM
can you post a link please :thumbs up:

stoney
29th September 2008, 03:22 PM
no mater i found it

Maxxed Ross
30th September 2008, 09:28 AM
lol

here it is for those who don't

www.r-a-t-s.co.uk

www.roadandtrackscotland.co.uk

either link will get you there

MINI William
30th September 2008, 11:44 AM
Yehp a rolling road day would be really good and if wen can get enought of us from here to go we could ask Modern Mini to attened and get all the cars in the mag.Just a thought :smilewinkgrin:

AndyP & Lenore
30th September 2008, 11:56 AM
Yehp a rolling road day would be really good and if wen can get enought of us from here to go we could ask Modern Mini to attened and get all the cars in the mag.Just a thought :smilewinkgrin:

Sounds a great idea, but Modern MINI seem to have ditched any interest in NMS.

Shame.:frown:

A.

Gismo
30th September 2008, 12:08 PM
Modern MINI seem to have ditched any interest in NMS.

Shame.:frown:

A.Not strictly true, they are unable to attend our runs and meetings as much as they would like, but, if someone is prepared to do a write up and send in pictures of any particular event etc they will do their best to accomodate us.

I have advised that i will do my bit for the upcoming Manky Thrash.

I've also been advised that they post up our run dates in their magazine, though i can't confirm this as i've not seen/bought a copy :blush:

MINI William
30th September 2008, 03:05 PM
Well when would people be interested in doing it and who would be interested in doing it and i will then try and get a price etc sorted out with star or what used to be dastek.I know there are people that will say would is bad and the other is the bst and vis versa but i have had no problems with either :smilewinkgrin:.I dont know if its worth putting something up in meets and social just yet give me your thoughts please and if ur interested.

Maxxed Ross
8th October 2008, 02:43 AM
just be careful and get deposits before you book anything, organising these things is a mine field