PDA

View Full Version : Nice long mini-run to the Welsh Valleys..........

Sheilz
16th September 2008, 08:47 PM
..............but in a pug 308 instead of specy :frown:. 530 miles there, 530 back :D. Two days away from the office and clients. O what a boost :thumbs up: ;bigwave:

Gismo
17th September 2008, 04:28 PM
It's nice to get away, but that's a fair drive :thumbs up:

Sheilz
19th September 2008, 10:49 AM
Wont be buying one of these as a second car that's for sure. Blimey the seats didnt even have lumbar support. Mini defo best for the wee Welsh roads which would be brilliant for winging around in a wee agile car. After finishing the work bit of my visit went to visit some castles. Think I must have spent at least an hour circling 'The Mountain' in Caerphilly before finally giving up on that particular one. Was a fab day for getting photos too! Loved the Rhonda Valleys and found time on this visit to visit Aberfan. I meant to last time but didnt get round to it. It was my generation of kids that were wiped out so always felt a connection there if that makes sense to anyone.
Phoned home from the M73 at 11.50 and was in the house having a well deserved coffee at 3.10. Not bad timing. It pays to drive outwith normal times. But back to the grind........:frown: