PDA

View Full Version : Coast 2 Coast Run - Newcastle to Blackpool - Easter Weekend 2009

The Dogfather
15th September 2008, 07:41 PM
A heads up for a run and a couple of nights out for next year. Following on from the illuminations run I did a few years back I thought I'd do something similar but include a night out in Newcastle as well.

The plan is to have a pre-run night out in Newcastle (Tynemouth or the Toon), nothing too heavy mind. Being a Bank Holiday hopefully some of you can trek down to join the night out/run. Then after meeting up on the Promenade in Tynemouth/Whitley Bay the next day we set off for Blackpool.

Following some of the best roads in County Durham, North Yorkshire and Lancashire we make away across to Blackpool for a proper large night out.

Obviously its a long way off but I need to get an idea of numbers so I can enquire about accommodation. If you're interested please post below.

Gismo
15th September 2008, 09:01 PM
Depends on date :thumbs up:

The Dogfather
15th September 2008, 09:41 PM
Good Friday is 10th April.

Gismo
15th September 2008, 09:53 PM
Good Friday is 10th April.And i'm home, might make a whole weekend of it, Metro Centre on the Saturday :yes nod:

The Dogfather
15th September 2008, 09:55 PM
You'll be driving to Blackpool on the Saturday but you could get there early on the Friday though.