PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something?

rocker4500
15th September 2008, 10:31 AM
This is kind of hard to explain without a picture, so i will upload one tonight when i get in from work but for the mean time:

I noticed this morning, on the front bumper aero grill, where you screw in the hook thing to get pulled when you break down lol, is there suppost to be a cap or soemthing over this? I can now see right into the hole where the screw thing goes.....im sure i never used to be able to see in that, is their suppost to be a cap or something :confused:

Crap explination i know but i will post a pic later :thumbs up:

EDIT:
I just looked at the pics i posted in the gallery and it looks like you possibly can see it...maybei have just never noticed before

cooper-chick
15th September 2008, 10:59 AM
There's a cap over mine :D and i cant see right through it :yes nod:

If am on about the same thing as you that is hahahaha.

Big Gordy
15th September 2008, 11:06 AM
Yes it should have a colour coded cap over the female thread:eyes up: It serves 2 purposes....one it stops all the crap getting in and clogging up the thread and the second is it looks better than having a big hole in your bumper:thumbs up:

Big Gordy
15th September 2008, 11:10 AM
Aaaaah....just re-read your post and I'm now thinking that it may not have a cover if its actually in the grill part of the aero-grill :argh:

cooper-chick
15th September 2008, 11:32 AM
Aaaaah....just re-read your post and I'm now thinking that it may not have a cover if its actually in the grill part of the aero-grill :argh:

Hahahahahaha i just re-read it too :blush: ooooopsy. Wait Wait Wait......I'll run out and check :laugh:

RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT.....Just ran out and checked AND........It does have a cap in the mesh grill bit aswell as on the bumper :p

rocker4500
15th September 2008, 12:13 PM
:laugh: hahahaha cheers guys :thumbs up: looks like im missing my cap :eek: :frown:

I'll have to try get a new one somewhere. I'l give JC a shout!

Thanks again :thumbs up:

oh yeah...and it is the mesh bit i mean! lol

Livi
15th September 2008, 04:50 PM
Hi Gary,

Not to worry i know what your on about :thumbs up:

The mesh part of the grille is: £4.05 inc vat and discount

shall i order?

your local to Us anyways for uni correct?

rocker4500
15th September 2008, 10:16 PM
Hi Gary,

Not to worry i know what your on about :thumbs up:

The mesh part of the grille is: £4.05 inc vat and discount

shall i order?

your local to Us anyways for uni correct?

yup that is correct mate, would be great if you could order that cheers, just give me a shout when its in and i'll pop in and pick it up when im thru :thumbs up: