PDA

View Full Version : Little Sh!ts!

Burple
11th September 2008, 09:56 AM
Gt back to my car after work last night - parked in our work car park - to find a stone an inch and a ha half long my bonnet, just beside some nice scrapes and dents in the paintwork! :ragin:
We're next to a primary school, and a colleague of mine told me that earlier he'd seen some kids in the playground hitting stones with tennis raquets! :argh::ragin::ragin:

Seriously. :ragin: I assume it was the 'after school club' thing they do, where the kids are supposed to be supervised. I can't say I think much of the supervision, and i'm about to phone the school and let them know that. After I've calmed down a bit of course. And after I've checked with our security guys and got them to check the recordings from the cameras out the back of our building.
Absolutely ragin'! :ragin:

ianking
11th September 2008, 10:03 AM
Thats a bugger.
Hopefully your security guys can see the Andy Murray wanabe on the video and you can show it to the head teacher at the school. Dont know if it will be the school that has to pay for it or the childs parents but if you can prove it was the child then im sure someone (not you) will have to foot the bill.

AndyP & Lenore
11th September 2008, 10:13 AM
Arrrgghhhhh!!! That is sooooo annoying.:ragin::ragin::ragin:

And the School isn't your last stop. If you get no joy with the rector, take it up with the education department of the Council. I'm sure they'd be delighted to know one of their employees is allowing this sort of thing to go unchallenged.:sad:

Feel for you mate. Hate it when our wee cars are damaged like this.

A.:sad:

Ferengo
11th September 2008, 10:26 AM
Dudhope coachworks in the industrial estate behind the doghouse ( across from the globe bar area) if you need to get it fixed fast, cheap and a good job.

I feel for ya man. Get the little brats back!!!

rocker4500
11th September 2008, 10:34 AM
Bast*rds!!!! :ragin:

Id be taken the tennis raquets to them!

Its crap when something like that happens, hope you get it sorted out :thumbs up:

Gismo
11th September 2008, 11:20 AM
Hope the cooncil get it sorted quickly

Crombers
11th September 2008, 04:54 PM
:frown:

Craig
11th September 2008, 05:50 PM
yeah, unsupervised kids are a right bugger... like the two kids across the street from me who were out on their roof yesterday while their mother was in the living room oblivious...! :eek::Whistle:

hope you get it sorted OK mate...

Bumble
11th September 2008, 06:22 PM
:sad::frown::sad:

N12 JLK
11th September 2008, 09:53 PM
Not good.

Was out a walk with Kerr earlier on and there was a 4ish year old hitting a jug off the family car over and over again. Shook my head and when I passed the Dad was sitting on the step watching him.

Is it any wonder they inflict such damage:ragin:

Scottie
11th September 2008, 10:07 PM
Sorry to read your news hope you get it sorted out soon.

But to be fair when I was younger I have hit a few stones using a Tennis Raquet.:blush::blush: broke a few windows and ended up with the wooden spoon treatment from my parents. Kids e'hh:thud: ban the buggers:smilewinkgrin:

Neil and Lorna
11th September 2008, 10:12 PM
Boil em in oil I say.:argh:

Neil.

mini saltire
11th September 2008, 10:40 PM
So annoying, wee b@stards!!! I hope it all goes wrong for them one day!

Sheilz
11th September 2008, 10:49 PM
real annoying - naw infuriating - but as for some posters referring to the kids as b*stards well that's a bit OTT. Like Fee says its the kind of thing any child could do and in all probability not aware of the consequences for you or your wee car. and at this point its only supposition that it was the kids. Could have been a bigger, meaner kid and nothing to do with the bairns in the playground.

As a side note not too keen on boiling in oil, prefer mine spread on toast.

Hope the damage isnt too expensive to repair. Would say you're probably on a hiding to nothing about being recompensed by the culprit(s).

Burple
12th September 2008, 12:00 PM
As a wee update to this, I've spoken to a few guys at work.
One of them has had to repair damage to his car THREE TIMES because of something similar, and the school just didn't want to know about it.

Another colleague spotted some kids the week before at lunchtime throwing stones over the fence onto cars. She went over and told them to stop it. Later on, she saw a teacher telling them EXACTLY the same thing.
And these are older kids, around the Primary 7 age so I think it's fair to say that after those warnings they should know better.

Still waiting to hear from our security guys before I go in blazing on the phone to the school..

:argh::argh::ragin::ragin:

Like you say Fi, I've probably done similar when I was younger, there was never any malice in any of that tho, and I wouldn't have done anything to damage someone's property deliberately like that. I knew what I'd get if I did!!
I entirely blame the parenting culture of "It's not my problem".
People should require a licence to have children. You need one to own a dog ffs. :rolleyes:

gauldrymini
12th September 2008, 12:32 PM
Euan

That is shocking news...:ragin:. I know you will be hurting bad!!! Where was the car park? So i can let Sharon know...

Sorry to hear it...

Andrew

MiniSnaps
13th September 2008, 08:43 PM
We had a guy in a while back boasting how his 10 year old had a fantastic collection of dust caps he'd nicked off cars......

monkimagic
13th September 2008, 11:33 PM
Thats not good mate.