PDA

View Full Version : I feel very stupid now....

rocker4500
7th September 2008, 06:38 PM
Ok, so i washed the car and got it all looking good. I eventualy went to stick the 'new mini scotland' sticker on my rear window up the top (after having it for a while that was me just deciding where to put it and stick it on lol)

So, i opens up the boot.....and proceded to stick it on....all looking good! shut the boot....looked at it, looks very :cool: in silver writing against the black. However, something was not right.......IT WAS FRIGGING UP SIDE DOWN :blush: :blush: :blush: :argh: :argh: :argh: :ragin: :ragin: :ragin:

WHAT A T*T!!!

So i am away to purchase another one :blush:

Bumble
7th September 2008, 07:22 PM
Doh!

Forbes
7th September 2008, 07:23 PM
Lol. I put it on from the inside on the back seat

rocker4500
7th September 2008, 07:28 PM
Lol. I put it on from the inside on the back seat

yup thats what i'll be doing the next time lol

Gismo
7th September 2008, 07:31 PM
Best way is to actually almost sit in the rear hatch facing outwards and pull the hatch down as far as you can :thumbs up:

rocker4500
7th September 2008, 07:41 PM
I dunno what i was thinking....i blame the hangover :blush:

Anyways......new one ordered.....will be making sure i dont jigger this one up :laugh: :thumbs up:

Gismo
7th September 2008, 07:50 PM
Anyways......new one ordered.....will be making sure i dont jigger this one up :laugh: :thumbs up:Will be posted first thing tomorrow :thumbs up:
I put in a spare just in case you do it wrong again :blush: :Whistle:

rocker4500
7th September 2008, 07:52 PM
Will be posted first thing tomorrow :thumbs up:
I put in a spare just in case you do it wrong again :blush: :Whistle:

hahaha nice one :thumbs up: thanks very much. Much appreciated! Hopfuly all should go well this time....ihave experiance now lol:blush:

tonyjac
8th September 2008, 02:00 PM
might have worked if you stayed in oz

Forbes
8th September 2008, 03:45 PM
^^^ Is that just a random photo you decided to throw in?
Hope you do it right this time rocker4500.

rocker4500
8th September 2008, 03:56 PM
^^^ Is that just a random photo you decided to throw in?
Hope you do it right this time rocker4500.

LOL!!!! I sat and looked at that photo for ages trying to figure out the relevance...i was looking for an upside down sticker or something :laugh:

Chers, fingers corssed haha :thumbs up:

tonyjac
8th September 2008, 04:43 PM
dont know how i managed to post that photo there it was meant to go into showcase gallery sorry:thumbs up::off topic:

rocker4500
8th September 2008, 09:29 PM
dont know how i managed to post that photo there it was meant to go into showcase gallery sorry:thumbs up::off topic:

lol, i thought that cos in the show case gallery there was no images :confused: odd haha. never mind :laugh: