PDA

View Full Version : 17" Dunlop Sport 01 Run flat...2 tyres wanted.

FergusM
3rd September 2008, 01:39 PM
I'm looking for two 17" Dunlop Sport 01 Run flat tyres... front past their best and figure that is something that someone will comment on when they come to view my car.

Anyone got any that they have removed to fit non-run flats ?

205/45 17 I believe.

Gismo
3rd September 2008, 02:23 PM
I'm looking for two 17" Dunlop Sport 01 Run flat tyres... front past their best and figure that is something that someone will comment on when they come to view my car.

Anyone got any that they have removed to fit non-run flats ?

205/45 17 I believe.Fergus, i'm in the process of changing mine very shortly, probably next week, my rears have approx 4 - 5mm each on them, any use?

FergusM
3rd September 2008, 02:35 PM
Yip...I just need something further away from the tread wear markers than mine are !

How much you wanting for the pair ?

I always planned to ditch them and put on "proper" tyres...but as I'm selling just want to get rid of the lack of tyre tread issue.

oopps...just realised you are miles and miles away...doohhh....so sounds like me collecting would be out...could you post ? And I obviously would pay.

Gismo
3rd September 2008, 02:40 PM
Well, maybe with a bit of luck i can get my new tyres on this week and bring the tyres with me to the run on Sunday??
Failing that i can post them via parcel2go, not sure how much until i weight them though.

If that works out ok, how about £50 for the pair plus postage if we have to go that route?

FergusM
3rd September 2008, 02:43 PM
Sounds like a deal :)

I am guessing it is the borders run... I am not going as a mate up from hull staying for the weekend....but if you are anywhere close to Glasgow happy to meet up where ever suits you and pay cash....

Gismo
3rd September 2008, 02:45 PM
Hmm, not sure if you mean when i'm on the run, but, no chance of me being in Glasgow for any other reason, unless anyone else on the run that you know would pick up the tyres from me.

I'll be in Stirling on Saturday, if that helps

FergusM
3rd September 2008, 02:50 PM
What I meant is bring them with you to the run and we can sort out meeting somewhere....

Unless someone in Glasgow that is on the run can help to get them off you??

...had been a long day and brain is fried !

Craig
3rd September 2008, 04:43 PM
Bring the tyres on Sat Alan and leave them in my garage and Fergus could pick them up from me - I think I am only about 20 mins from him. ;)

FergusM
3rd September 2008, 05:30 PM
Ta Craig !