PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Petrol Cap

audrey
30th August 2008, 12:08 AM
Does anyone know how much i could expect to pay for a chrome petrol cap supply fit and paint also where would be the best place glasgow area.Was gonna try the mini garage in hamilton what do you think. All help appreciated as i am pretty clueless:confused:

rocker4500
30th August 2008, 12:23 AM
I looked into getting one for my mini, and stil lwant to get one, just havnt got round to getting it yet. I was quoted £75 for the whole thing including sprayed....that does not include fitting tho!

Livi
30th August 2008, 09:18 AM
Watch out for this one!

Depending on garage is depending on prices!

I could give you a full quote painted but if you were to go to another dealer it might be either a bit cheaper/dearer depending what there set up of parts pricing is.

Craig
30th August 2008, 09:21 AM
About 3 years ago I was £150 supplied and fitted for the S petrol cap on my old cooper for your info.

audrey
30th August 2008, 01:03 PM
Thanx guys.David would have come to you for this but not too keen on the travel far too lazy thanx again:D

Gismo
30th August 2008, 01:14 PM
Thanx guys.David would have come to you for this but not too keen on the travel far too lazy thanx again:DYou can buy it from him and fit it yourself :Whistle:

Bazthemod
30th August 2008, 03:43 PM
I fitted mine myself... not that difficult just a pain having to remove the inner wheel arch :smilewinkgrin:

audrey
30th August 2008, 08:15 PM
Theres no way i could do it myself not got a clue :frown: Will try and get to the mini garage this week see how much they say let you know hopefully not too much thanx guys x:smilewinkgrin:

illegalhunter
31st August 2008, 11:35 AM
I got mine prepainted from ebay.