PDA

View Full Version : S-a-l-t-i-r-e 27/8

Forbes
27th August 2008, 03:38 PM
Saw you parked up in Costco today at about 2.30, didnt even reverse into that space half a mile from the door:p. I was in my mates mini "27 MAT"

s-a-l-t-i-r-e
28th August 2008, 10:41 PM
Hehe... Wife says its the most exercise i get because i park so far away from wherever i'm going... :smilewinkgrin:

Didn't notice another Mini when i came out, was trying to join Costco, but the awkward lassie i saw said i needed something like 72 different items of identity... :ragin: Had to go all the way back to the office to get copy invoices etc...

Nice big spaces in Costco though... :smilewinkgrin:

Forbes
29th August 2008, 12:35 AM
Does make it good to park, means no more car park dings aswell. I got my dads extra card so i am quite often out for lunch there. £1.25 for a jacket potato or a HotDog for £1.50... Mmmmmm

s-a-l-t-i-r-e
29th August 2008, 01:08 PM
Hehe... That cafe was one of the main reasons i joined.. :smilewinkgrin:

Pizza is awesome.. :D

Forbes
29th August 2008, 05:56 PM
If you go round the tasters first as a starter, then the cafe. Beast. 3 course meal and change from a fiver

Forbes
2nd September 2008, 09:23 PM
Also saw you yesterday or Sunday coming up to Culter from the South Deeside road i think

s-a-l-t-i-r-e
3rd September 2008, 04:03 PM
Quite possible... Didn't spot you mate, were you in the Mini..???

Forbes
3rd September 2008, 11:10 PM
I was you were second in the row about to turn left towards culter. I was behind a van. Then dived into a street in culter