PDA

View Full Version : JC Parts Dept.

dougie_dfc
26th August 2008, 10:15 PM
Alrighty, seen u tonight in the Starlet GTT, was just in queues leaving fitness first car park so don't know if u seen the mini....ur car was looking good tho!:cool:

also seen a nice black mini, full tints...dif alloys etc, think the reg started with E1 then 3 letters :confused:

Livi
26th August 2008, 11:19 PM
Haha nice one mate, cheers! :thumbs up:

I was dodging the house due to the football so i thought id go for a wee drive down town, but then ended up cursing and swearing at the diversions and the traffic all going the same way :D

dougie_dfc
27th August 2008, 12:47 AM
ahh i see, u stay just up from dens yea? sure i see ur car there all the time
:D

and yea i wish i had just stayed in tonight and not gone to the footie!! put me in a bad mood so had to go out for an hour in the car and cheer up :yes nod:

Livi
27th August 2008, 02:34 PM
ahh i see, u stay just up from dens yea? sure i see ur car there all the time
:D

and yea i wish i had just stayed in tonight and not gone to the footie!! put me in a bad mood so had to go out for an hour in the car and cheer up :yes nod:

Yep, i sure do, but its a pain when the football is on cos i cant even get to my own house never mind park at it, i cant even count how many tickets ive had, but never paid a single penny to one :thumbs up: but we are looking for a new house somewhere where i can have resident parking :cool:

but i know how your in a bad mood! wonder why :rolleyes:

dougie_dfc
27th August 2008, 03:15 PM
ah right thats not the best!....yeh always good having parking on ur doorstep
haha yea!! :ragin:
was gona take the drive down to dumfries for the game on saturday but i think il be giving that a miss :hand:

MrMischief
27th August 2008, 10:34 PM
Yep, i sure do, but its a pain when the football is on cos i cant even get to my own house never mind park at it, i cant even count how many tickets ive had, but never paid a single penny to one :thumbs up: but we are looking for a new house somewhere where i can have resident parking :cool:

but i know how your in a bad mood! wonder why :rolleyes:

Sounds like a complete bugger mate - our house is for sale just now, only one owner, FSH etc etc

Click here (http://www.tspc.co.uk/x91572-3-bedroom-Detached-Villa-for-sale-in-Carnoustie---DD7-6GH) :D

I saw two Starlet GTT's tonight on my way to work, a shiny black one & a white Glanza with carbon bonnet - any of them yours?? :cool:

Never really paid much attention to them until honeymooning in Antigua last year & made it to some Caribbean drag racing - 11secs in a Starlet :eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/EssDee/Dragfest%202007%20Antigua/th_Honeymoon245.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v236/EssDee/Dragfest%202007%20Antigua/?action=view&current=Honeymoon245.flv)

Livi
28th August 2008, 05:16 PM
I saw two Starlet GTT's tonight on my way to work, a shiny black one & a white Glanza with carbon bonnet - any of them yours?? :cool:

Never really paid much attention to them until honeymooning in Antigua last year & made it to some Caribbean drag racing - 11secs in a Starlet :eek:

Mine is Black with Black wheels (ill post pic up tonight)

The white one with carbon bonnet is my mate Ryan

they are 1.3 Turbos in which can only be tuned to maximum of 250bhp without problems - any others have had £1000's thrown at them.

mine is sitting a steady 160bhp, in which im now needing a remap due to hitting fuel cut (which is a pain)

The Mk2 starlets (mine, with single headlight) and the Mk2 (quadheadlights) only weigh 860kg where the mk3 (glanza) was that bit heavier

i think the stats of the above weights are correct :rolleyes:

Livi
28th August 2008, 05:18 PM
Sounds like a complete bugger mate - our house is for sale just now, only one owner, FSH etc etc

Click here (http://www.tspc.co.uk/x91572-3-bedroom-Detached-Villa-for-sale-in-Carnoustie---DD7-6GH) :D

Ohh Steve,

Wont be buying any houses in the Uk as im trying to flee the country to work :hand:

unless it was like cheap cheap i might MIGHT (maybe) see about it lol

Livi
28th August 2008, 05:51 PM
This is mine

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/p1ggm/sidc%20rolling%20road/DSCF2058.jpg

:thumbs up:

MrMischief
28th August 2008, 08:28 PM
Mine is Black with Black wheels (ill post pic up tonight)

The white one with carbon bonnet is my mate Ryan

they are 1.3 Turbos in which can only be tuned to maximum of 250bhp without problems - any others have had £1000's thrown at them.

mine is sitting a steady 160bhp, in which im now needing a remap due to hitting fuel cut (which is a pain)

The Mk2 starlets (mine, with single headlight) and the Mk2 (quadheadlights) only weigh 860kg where the mk3 (glanza) was that bit heavier

i think the stats of the above weights are correct :rolleyes:

Aye, I've seen under the bonnet of a few of them. The standard tubby's so ickle ;)

I've seen your car about a few times, that's a right chunky bodykit :cool:

The Antiguans were strictly track cars, running Garrett T3/4's and bigger - I think most of them were into XS Power in a big way - they have a slightly better name in the USA than they do here, although it's still cheap gear it seems to hold together for a little while & looked better quality than some of the XS stuff I've seen here :D

Not many of them weighed anything like 860kg :Whistle:
Pics (http://www.pbase.com/mrmischief/dragfest_2007_antigua)

Livi
28th August 2008, 08:39 PM
well... haha :rolleyes:

for me to upgrade from this 'ickle' tubby to a TD05-16g Turbo ill need roughly

£3k at the lowest! :eek:

or i could always take the one off dads scoob :hand:

As for the chunky bodykit, im not a fan of it, but it was they way i got the car (33k miles on it for good cheapness) which was a trade in, into John clarks.

but if i was to take the kit off, there would be scratch marks where the kit has sat for a bit :Whistle:

MrMischief
28th August 2008, 09:24 PM
well... haha :rolleyes:

for me to upgrade from this 'ickle' tubby to a TD05-16g Turbo ill need roughly

£3k at the lowest! :eek:

or i could always take the one off dads scoob :hand:

As for the chunky bodykit, im not a fan of it, but it was they way i got the car (33k miles on it for good cheapness) which was a trade in, into John clarks.

but if i was to take the kit off, there would be scratch marks where the kit has sat for a bit :Whistle:

I know the feeling mate, looking for something to replace the CT20B in the Celica & for the tubby kit it's around £1.5k then same again for the management :frown: Just want to make use of the forged pistons :D

I'd get some more subtle skirts for yours & lose the rear, but the front looks cool :thumbs up: