PDA

View Full Version : New Car Ordered

MINI William
25th August 2008, 08:22 PM
Was at Phoneix today and my mum and dad have just ordered our new JCW in red and black :thumbs up:

Neil and Lorna
25th August 2008, 08:27 PM
Well done.:D

When did they say you'd get it.

We've been told ours goes into production this week for a mid September delivery.:thumbs up:

Neil and Lorna.

MINI William
25th August 2008, 08:30 PM
Paul at the garage says it should be a November delivery

Craig
25th August 2008, 08:38 PM
Well Done :thumbs up:

made up your mind about yours yet ? :smilewinkgrin:

gauldrymini
25th August 2008, 08:40 PM
William

These cars are are infectious...can't wait until we get our JCW...

Andrew

AndyP & Lenore
25th August 2008, 08:40 PM
Congrats on the order.:D

What's this about your car William, time for a change?

Gismo
25th August 2008, 08:56 PM
Loads of folks getting new cars

AndyP & Lenore
25th August 2008, 09:02 PM

That'll be the credit crunch biting.:eyes up:

A.:D

MINI William
25th August 2008, 09:06 PM
My car would i change my car :Whistle: Everyone is realy looking forward to getting it :smilewinkgrin:

MINI William
25th August 2008, 09:07 PM
That'll be the credit crunch biting.:eyes up:

Credit crunch what credit crunch:laugh:

AndyP & Lenore
25th August 2008, 09:08 PM
Credit crunch what credit crunch:laugh:

:thumbs up::laugh::thumbs up::laugh:

N12 JLK
25th August 2008, 09:09 PM
I want one:argh::argh::argh:
There's no credit crunch:moonie:

AndyP & Lenore
25th August 2008, 09:13 PM
There's no credit crunch:moonie:

Exactly, it's just a myth, being forced down our throat by the bad-news-loving media.;)

Ohh, err... I came over all Illegalhunter-ish for a moment there.:moonie:

Scottie
25th August 2008, 09:13 PM
My car would i change my car :Whistle: Everyone is realy looking forward to getting it :smilewinkgrin:

I'll have your wheels if you are getting rid of the red car.:D

Scottie
25th August 2008, 09:15 PM
Exactly, it's just a myth, being forced down our throat by the bad-news-loving media.;)

Well I would disagree.:popcorn::popcorn: Seen a few more bad debtors recently and a few shops are months behind in their rent.:argh::argh:

N12 JLK
25th August 2008, 09:16 PM

I was on the phone tonight to my friend in Ashford who is a call centre manager for a large bank and he said to me tonight not to believe all the hype about the so called credit crunch.
Kelloggs is bringing out a new cereal called credit crunch.:yes nod:

AndyP & Lenore
25th August 2008, 09:25 PM
:off topic::blush:

I accept full responsibility for starting it, but to be fair to William & Co, let's pull this back on topic.

Sorry William.:blush:

A.:blush:

zimbo
26th August 2008, 06:26 PM

Yeah and they are all going for red and black!!! I mean I know my car looks good in that colour combo but come on folks there are other colours out there... :eek: There goes my being an exclusive red/black R56 on NMS. :thud:

gauldrymini
26th August 2008, 07:38 PM
Yeah and they are all going for red and black!!! I mean I know my car looks good in that colour combo but come on folks there are other colours out there... :eek: There goes my being an exclusive red/black R56 on NMS. :thud:

Don't worry Zimbo our new JCW will be Astro Black;)

Andrew

Crombers
27th August 2008, 10:39 AM

A lot of people falling out of love (with their current MINI's) far too easily for my liking :frown::rolleyes:

thechief
27th August 2008, 04:33 PM
Mine is dark silver, black roof/mirrors and JCW black/polished 18" wheel upgrade ;bigwave:

Btw, there is most definately a credit crunch going on but dare I say the majority of the people on this forum will not feel it, you only need to look at the moneysavingexpert forums for evidence of it. Look at mortgages for example, half decent deals are non existant unless you are putting down 10% plus.

As usual with a credit crunch though its people who are living beyond their means/salary that will feel it worst. The majority of whom I have no sympathy for in the slightest! Some of the stories you read on moneysavingexpert are unbelievable.

Back to the thread though :p

ELFMAN
28th August 2008, 02:56 PM
These new Factory R56 JCW's are going to be as common as muck in NMS! :smilewinkgrin: Drive a 'Classic' R50/R53 :cool::thumbs up: and be DIFFERENT! Go a bit slower, use more petrol - you know it makes sense. Turbos are great, but being Blown's Better! :blush::eek:

I'm just waiting a couple of years to buy one with the depreciation off it, take it to Lohen and turn it into something VERY interesting. :p Now THAT makes sense.:yes nod: Seriously though - you lucky people enjoy your new rides.:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
28th August 2008, 03:09 PM
These new Factory R56 JCW's are going to be as common as muck in NMS! :smilewinkgrin: Drive a 'Classic' R50/R53 :cool::thumbs up: and be DIFFERENT! Go a bit slower, use more petrol - you know it makes sense. Turbos are great, but being Blown's Better! :blush::eek:

PMSL.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

illegalhunter
29th August 2008, 06:54 AM
I saw my first one yesterday on the M8 , doing Warp 9.5 . It sounded awesome