PDA

View Full Version : Finding Spotlamp covers... Help!!!

Ferengo
25th August 2008, 12:21 PM
I have an R56 cooper with 2 spotlamps. I want to get covers for them, pref white ones that say mini on them (See cooperchicks as she has the kinda thing I'm after). Anyway, I can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know where to get them as I have no idea, Checked ebay and did a google search... zip came up. Help please:confused:

Craig
25th August 2008, 03:31 PM
I know that they are available for the smaller ones (ie the older models and the wipac ones) but not sure if they are available for the R56 spotlamps which are a fair bit bigger..

sorry I can't help. :sad:

Ferengo
25th August 2008, 07:35 PM
No probs man. I just had a thought that I should ask David at JC's. He'll prob be able to get hold of em they're about. Cheers anyway:thumbs up:

ajamesj
26th August 2008, 02:03 PM
I have a spare set with mini on them but they will only fit the smaller wipac style spotlamps not the new R56 lamps

Andy

Ferengo
27th August 2008, 10:19 AM
Anyone know the difference in size and shape regarding the old and new style OEM spots from BMW? I have tracked down a pair that will fit the old BMW OEM and just wondered what the size diff was as I could maybe mod them if it wasn't much.