PDA

View Full Version : cooper-chick

rocker4500
25th August 2008, 09:17 AM
Just before 9 this morning, probably on your way to work, as was I.

You past be on the kingsway, i was busy sitting behind the bin lorry trying to find my pass for work in the door bitty. :frown:

Gave you a wee toot as i passed you on the Brunel road i think its called ;bigwave:

cooper-chick
25th August 2008, 09:36 AM
Yup that was me :smilewinkgrin: I gave you a wee wave and a hazard flash :laugh:

I know the lorry was takin ages :ragin: and i was late so thought i would put the foot down a wee bitty to try and get passed him :p

rocker4500
25th August 2008, 09:41 AM
Haha yeah :thumbs up: :D

Yup i was running late myself, traffic thru perth was a nightmare.

LOL yeah he was going unbelivably slow lol, tho i took advantage of it to dig around for my pass :idea:, otherwise i would of had my foot down too!

Minis looking very good tho, nice and clean as a mini should :thumbs up:

Btw, where did you get the covers for your spot lights?

cooper-chick
25th August 2008, 09:49 AM
Yes loving your mini too.......looks very :cool:

Whats next for it?

I got my mini covers off of ebay :thumbs up: came in black but got them painted :yes nod:

rocker4500
25th August 2008, 09:54 AM
Cheers :thumbs up:
I might have a look on ebay, i do like the covers, even tho i have 2 wired up - stones seem to target them :argh:

I'm not sure, i did want to get the works sound kit for it, but my insurance company had major issues with that, now i have major issues with them :ragin: Looking to get the chrome petrol cap, just never get round to actualy getting it and fitting it.
Just really looking around for a few ideas to spend the pennies on!

Need to give it a good clean tho. :yes nod:

What about yourself, you got anymore plans up your sleeve?

cooper-chick
25th August 2008, 10:00 AM
Oooooo very nice indeed :thumbs up: insurance companys are always like that :argh: lol.

Yup Yup yup i have loads of plans for my mini :yes nod: Wanting a different spoiler for it, bucket seats, ummm i'm wanting a show cage for the back (just a basic one - the one with the diagonal bars go across the rear passenger windows) but finding it a bit tricky to locate one :sad:. But my dear friend Andy from autosave is on the case for me :laugh:oh and a few other bits and bobs ;)

rocker4500
25th August 2008, 10:10 AM
Very good :cool: sounds nice. :thumbs up:

Yup, gotta love bucket seats, i was considering the works seats myself, but im just not sure about the price to be honest lol!
So you thinking about removing the back seats then? Like the GP cage/bar?

What kind of spoiler you looking at, have you got one on it just now? I think the right one would just set it off, esp if you kept it colour co-ordinated with the rest of the car, i think the blue and white looks really smart.

cooper-chick
25th August 2008, 10:16 AM
Yeah the works seats are lovely but a lot of pennies :eek:

Yeah was thinking about stripping the back out - similar to the gp one but not sure yet.......decisions decisions lol. You can just keep on going and going with mod'n you mini - thats why i love them so much :D

Yeah i wanted a gp spoiler for my coops but you need to get a whole new window etc for it :frown:. The JCW's spoiler is nice but still not sure. Sooooooo i am now currently on the search for the right one for me :D

Yeah definately keeping it all colour coded .....thats what i love about it.....all matching :D.

O yeah at the mo i have my cooper s spoiler on it but want to make my mini unique as possible so its getting changed :p So no doubt it will be up for grabs shortly :thumbs up:

rocker4500
25th August 2008, 10:24 AM
Sounds good :thumbs up: lol yup decisions, the possibilities are endless, its an on going project that can never end :D lol. Their is no other car like the mini, it has to be said lol.

Do you need a while new window bit for the GP spoiler? :eek: thats a bit crazy. lol oh well keep on the search you'll find the one thats right for you haha :thumbs up:
All looking good tho and im sure the planned mod's will set it off and make it even more unique :thumbs up: :yes nod:

cooper-chick
25th August 2008, 10:29 AM
Do you need a while new window bit for the GP spoiler? :eek: thats a bit crazy. lol mod's will set it off and make it even more unique :thumbs up: :yes nod:[/quote]

Yes supposedly the spoiler is connected to the rear window lol. I really wanted one too :ragin:o well hahahaha.

I will keep a look out for the spotlight covers for you. If i come across any i will let ya know :cool:

rocker4500
25th August 2008, 10:33 AM
:eek: Very fancy lol. Yeah, the GP spoiler is nice right enough, shame theres always something that ruines the plans :argh: haha. Never mind, you'll get one.

Kool cheers :thumbs up: that would be great. Im on ebay now and again nosing at parts myself but have never came accross them.

Craig
25th August 2008, 03:52 PM
If you want the black spot lamp covers with MINI on them, you can get them from your friendly dealer (JC's at Dundee). They should only be about £10 per pair.. :thumbs up:

rocker4500
26th August 2008, 03:57 PM
If you want the black spot lamp covers with MINI on them, you can get them from your friendly dealer (JC's at Dundee). They should only be about £10 per pair.. :thumbs up:

Cheers, might look into that :thumbs up: