PDA

View Full Version : Ian King

N12 JLK
24th August 2008, 04:52 PM
A wee joke to Ian King, King of the wasp dance:yes nod:. As a tribute to the king of dance I think we should post all our favorite wasp pics
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/lesley12/wasp.jpg

stoney
24th August 2008, 04:58 PM
lol :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: it was a good dance tho :thumbs up:

The Bull
24th August 2008, 06:18 PM
Is this one of those when you really had to be there? :smilewinkgrin:

D3 JDA
24th August 2008, 06:19 PM
More like a mini stiptease.Thats the quick way 2 remove a t-shirt:laugh:

ianking
24th August 2008, 07:05 PM
It still bloody nipping.

Burple
24th August 2008, 07:37 PM
http://www.geneticdisorder.net/Rock%20On%20Web%20Photos/wasp.jpg

They were on the run??? Damn... wish I'd known!! :laugh::laugh::D

Scottie
24th August 2008, 08:12 PM
It still bloody nipping.

OH PLeaaaaasssseeeee:laugh::laugh: take it like a man you didn't hear me moaning about my GIANT wasp sting.:Whistle:

ianking
24th August 2008, 08:15 PM
No Fi I dont think you mentioned it once. :D

Scottie
24th August 2008, 08:20 PM
No Fi I dont think you mentioned it once. :D
:blush::blush::laugh:

Craig
24th August 2008, 08:49 PM
aye, I was talking to Crombers and GP Andy at the top of the hill and looked down to see Ian half naked....:thud::thud::Whistle:

and no fiona, you didn't mention it once - more like 6... :Whistle:

AndyP & Lenore
24th August 2008, 08:54 PM
All the more reason, when a wasp nears, you run, flap your arms and squeal like a girlie. Works for me.:blush::yes nod:

A.:D

N12 JLK
24th August 2008, 09:07 PM
Still sitting in the house having a wee laugh when I think of him:laugh::laugh:

Scottie
24th August 2008, 09:13 PM
All the more reason, when a wasp nears, you run, flap your arms and squeal like a girlie. Works for me.:blush::yes nod:

You would think so but both Ian and I tried the wasp dance at the park where we started off the run this morning but still the Wasps chased us.:laugh::laugh:

anyway I now have a spray can of wasp killer at my office purchased last week after my sting event. I wait until a wasp enters the office through the open window I then spray a small amount of the wasp killer toward the wasp and then wait and watch as it dies kicking it's last with it wee legs jerking to a final stop then I pick it up with the scissors and cut in half just to make sure its dead I actually started to feel a bit bad last week after I done this to my fourth wasp.

AndyP & Lenore
24th August 2008, 09:19 PM
anyway I now have a spray can of wasp killer at my office purchased last week after my sting event. I wait until a wasp enters the office through the open window I then spray a small amount of the wasp killer toward the wasp and then wait and watch as it dies kicking it's last with it wee legs jerking to a final stop then I pick it up with the scissors and cut in half just to make sure its dead I actually started to feel a bit bad last week after I done this to my fourth wasp.

Good enough for the little sh!ts.;)

You GO GIRL!:D:D:thumbs up:

Crombers
25th August 2008, 08:55 AM
aye, I was talking to Crombers and GP Andy at the top of the hill and looked down to see Ian half naked....

Is this the new method of 'proposal' these days !! :rolleyes:

Young one's eh :eyes up: