PDA

View Full Version : Rocker4500

eddie 44
23rd August 2008, 11:52 PM
think i caught you ooot the corner of my eye coming out of a arnold clarks on dunkeld road 4pm . . ish... something to tell us... ;) there must be 5 or 6 minis up for sale on the motor mile... one taken your fancy.. ?

rocker4500
24th August 2008, 10:34 PM
haha damn i was cought ;) yes i was thinking of trading the mini in for a ..... corsa! I used to have a corsa and i loved it, dont really like the mini so thinking of going back. :thumbs up:

Ok that ^^^ was a JOKE! Wouldnt give the mini up for anything :laugh:

No in actualy fact, yes it probably was me, but i wasnt looking for a car for me, i was with the girl friend and she loves the new Fiat 500 so we were looking for one of them...but then stupid me remembered that that Arnold Clark isnt the Fiat garage lol. So we were off to the corerct Arnold Clark!

But yes, it was me :thumbs up: ;bigwave: i didnt see you tho :frown:

eddie 44
25th August 2008, 02:05 AM
aye well caught...lol you were trying to get onto dunkeld rd as i pasted... my wife wants a 500 to... might pop up to the right arnold clarks nxt week... :p have a wee lookie...

rocker4500
25th August 2008, 09:14 AM
lol, i obviously was not paying any attention what so ever lol. I usualy notice most minis too.

Haha yeah, try and go to the right garage, it usualy helps :thumbs up:

The 500 is actualy quite smart, i like the sporty one, not my cup of tea, but it is quite jazzy!