PDA

View Full Version : Women Drivers

illegalhunter
21st August 2008, 07:28 PM
Her indoors call me at work to say the car is chuggin. Phone the RAC i say. She only filled a deisel with super unleaded. She is sick :argh::argh::argh::argh:

monkimagic
21st August 2008, 07:47 PM
whoops

FergusM
21st August 2008, 08:59 PM
doohh....

dougie_dfc
21st August 2008, 09:05 PM
shame....i work in a petrol station and love it when that happens though, makes my night! nice 4hr wait for rac/aa and an expensive bill at the end of it!

Gismo
21st August 2008, 09:49 PM
Oops :blush:

Craig
21st August 2008, 10:42 PM
even the polis do this.... not great tho John... :frown:

The Dogfather
22nd August 2008, 06:40 AM
even the polis do this.... not great tho John... :frown:

I did it to my Fiesta TCDI, realised before driving it though. Cost £100 to sort it, I hated the car so it was probably subliminal....

Crombers
22nd August 2008, 08:30 AM
I did it to my Fiesta TCDI, realised before driving it though. Cost £100 to sort it, I hated the car so it was probably subliminal....

& what is so wrong with a Fester TDCi may I ask !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dogfather
22nd August 2008, 09:46 AM
Slow, cheap and nasty interior, noisey and has a blue oval badge when compared to the other car I had on the driveway which was a MINI.

Ferengo
22nd August 2008, 09:58 AM
I complain about my wife taking her time a junctions and so on but she wasn't the one on bumped our 2 month old brand new cooper twice in 2 days at the same place!!!

(Big space in between me on Stoneys picnic run :p).

stella
23rd August 2008, 03:24 PM
that's why i don't fill up our car! can't make a mistake then LOL:p

hope it gets sorted:smilewinkgrin:

illegalhunter
23rd August 2008, 03:41 PM
Its sorted , but she was too late going today to pick it up. No idea yet what its cost

FergusM
23rd August 2008, 07:57 PM
Slow, cheap and nasty interior, noisey and has a blue oval badge when compared to the other car I had on the driveway which was a MINI.

Not good to know.. my new company car list contains a Fiesta TDci... if I want anything better I have to pay !.... dohh... so presently looking like I'll go from a MC to a Fiesta TDCi...yikes..

Crombers
24th August 2008, 08:58 AM
Not good to know.. my new company car list contains a Fiesta TDci... if I want anything better I have to pay !.... dohh... so presently looking like I'll go from a MC to a Fiesta TDCi...yikes..

Don't listen to him , he's from Yorkshire & likes sheep ;)

I've also got a Coop & a Fester Zetec 1.4 TDCi & I think it's top banana :thumbs up:. It's got all the toys you'll ever need, heated front screen, rain sensing wipers, auto headlamps, power fold mirrors (all included in the Technology pack). Include the fact that it gets 55mpg & your annual road tax is less than a tank of juice (£35) & it's happy days in the £££ dept.
Admitantly it ain't a MINI in the go faster / handling department but as a day to day 'hack' I'm sold :D

FergusM
24th August 2008, 12:07 PM
This I can get the Zetec S with the 1.6 tdci engine...90 bhp..wow !....NOT !... still it basicallly free (apart from £56 a month tax) so should not grumble...just not my MCS :(

Back on topic...how much was it to get the car fixed illegalhunter ?

illegalhunter
24th August 2008, 08:02 PM
She wont find out till tomorrow when she picks up & pays herself

The Dogfather
25th August 2008, 09:46 AM
I'm from Lancashire, I just take the pee out of our Sheep loving friends from across the Pennines :p

My Bored Fester was the crappest car I've owned, and I've owned Rovers and Citroens.

Don't listen to him , he's from Yorkshire & likes sheep ;)

I've also got a Coop & a Fester Zetec 1.4 TDCi & I think it's top banana :thumbs up:. It's got all the toys you'll ever need, heated front screen, rain sensing wipers, auto headlamps, power fold mirrors (all included in the Technology pack). Include the fact that it gets 55mpg & your annual road tax is less than a tank of juice (£35) & it's happy days in the £££ dept.
Admitantly it ain't a MINI in the go faster / handling department but as a day to day 'hack' I'm sold :D

Crombers
25th August 2008, 10:54 AM
I'm from Lancashire, I just take the pee out of our Sheep loving friends from across the Pennines :p

:D;):D

japper
25th August 2008, 11:06 AM

Steady !!, i've never donned a pair of wellies in my life:p

Pennines were for a reason..........keeping your lot owt:smilewinkgrin:

illegalhunter
25th August 2008, 03:28 PM
Well the lucky barsteward only had to pay £75

Ferengo
27th August 2008, 08:03 AM
Whew!!! £75? That's pretty good. A guy in work did the same thing, thing is it was a works car but he always took it home (Basically it was his car) and used it. He had for as long as I have been there which is well over a year and he put diesel in:confused:. Don't know how much that cost though. Glad you got it fixd cheap:thumbs up:.