PDA

View Full Version : Mr Mischief..

Burple
21st August 2008, 10:22 AM
Looking much cleaner than my wee beastie this week!!! :cool::thumbs up::laugh::laugh:

I would have played... but my fuel estimate was reading only 14 miles or so left.. cutting it a bit fine!! lol It's cut out on me before still reading 11 miles left.. luckily I just coasted in to Sainsburys tho! :D

cooper-chick
21st August 2008, 03:22 PM
I saw you too :cool:

In campy at lunch :thumbs up:

Toot Toot ;bigwave:

MrMischief
21st August 2008, 06:20 PM
Euan your car ain't dirty, last washed the S a week ago but it's not done many miles since then.

I've had it down to zero miles on the display :eek: and it still didn't cut out or stutter at all. I wouldn't have been able to play much as had company yesterday :eyes up::frown:

If you see me tomorrow I'll be alone, plus I'll be in the Celica so I'll quite happily play :D

Beep Beep, your car's looking great Cooper chick, did you enjoy your lunch?? Really like the wheels. Have to compare the two at some point as quite a similar spec :thumbs up:

Steve

cooper-chick
21st August 2008, 09:24 PM
Beep Beep, your car's looking great Cooper chick, did you enjoy your lunch?? Really like the wheels. Have to compare the two at some point as quite a similar spec :thumbs up:

Steve[/quote]

Yeah my lunch was yummy :D a sweet chilli chicken deli from Mc D's :thumbs up:. My wheels look better when there clean:frown:........there actually white underneath all that dirty :yes nod: hahahaha.

Yup indeedy we will have to compare :thumbs up:

MrMischief
21st August 2008, 10:51 PM
Yeah my lunch was yummy :D a sweet chilli chicken deli from Mc D's :thumbs up:. My wheels look better when there clean:frown:........there actually white underneath all that dirty :yes nod: hahahaha.

Yup indeedy we will have to compare :thumbs up:

The dirt looked like a shadow on the spokes & on your engraving. I thought it was pretty smart :thumbs up: Maybe you should have the engraving airbrushed :cool:

cooper-chick
21st August 2008, 11:43 PM
I am away to get them re-conditioned. Still white but with the coooper blue and the S red to make it stand out more ;)