PDA

View Full Version : Cooper-chick

Livi
18th August 2008, 12:13 PM
Im seeing everyone lately.

Anyways you flashed at me as i peeped past you :p

MrMischief
18th August 2008, 10:01 PM
Ahhh, but you never saw me - I don't think - a few weeks ago in Tesco Extra car park - you were in the Clubvan with your gf???, I was hiding in my GT4 :D

dougie_dfc
18th August 2008, 11:14 PM
yep seen cooper-chick as well tonight, was behind u along riverside on the way to work :yawn:

Livi
19th August 2008, 12:48 AM
Ahhh, but you never saw me - I don't think - a few weeks ago in Tesco Extra car park - you were in the Clubvan with your gf???, I was hiding in my GT4 :D

ahh... Thats cos it wasn't me lol - what does your gt4 look like? Isn't silver with roll cage in it, is it?

cooper-chick
19th August 2008, 06:46 PM
I get confused with who everyone is lol. I dont want to flash every time i see a mini cause dont want people thinking who the hell is she flashing at :blush: but i will flash from now:thumbs up:.

Anyone that see's me give me a flash and a big wave that way i will remember you's :laugh:

MrMischief
20th August 2008, 10:09 PM
ahh... Thats cos it wasn't me lol - what does your gt4 look like? Isn't silver with roll cage in it, is it?

Damn, I've been spotted too :argh:

Yep, that's it. ;)

Livi
21st August 2008, 04:16 PM
Damn, I've been spotted too :argh:

Yep, that's it. ;)

Then you will know me as Livi Off DDC :thumbs up:

MrMischief
21st August 2008, 06:13 PM
Then you will know me as Livi Off DDC :thumbs up:

Ahhhh, now I see :D

Will know to speak to you next time the airbag light comes on in the S, to avoid the £80-odd quid bill from JC :eyes up::hand: