PDA

View Full Version : Zoooooom's new race car

Brushy
17th August 2008, 07:12 AM
Just a little game, what will John be racing next year?

There can't be many on here who know, those who do won't spoil the fun so get guessing folks;)

monkimagic
17th August 2008, 10:02 AM
Dude? Did you not start the other thread?:computer:

Gismo
17th August 2008, 10:49 AM
Dude? Did you not start the other thread?:computer:That's what i was thinking and didn't bother to post, but, it was so widely known that he bought an A35, but, maybe that's not it and if so, i'll guess at:-
Caterham

john
17th August 2008, 12:20 PM
That's what i was thinking and didn't bother to post, but, it was so widely known that he bought an A35, but, maybe that's not it and if so, i'll guess at:-
Caterham

I did not buy it:hand:

It still belongs to Pete:moonie:

Fortunately Brushy did not tell Pete how I drive and he handed it over to me:thumbs up:

Brushy
18th August 2008, 05:05 PM
Possession is 9 tenths:eek:

mini saltire
18th August 2008, 05:08 PM
Whats an A35?
:confused::confused::confused:

john
18th August 2008, 10:31 PM
Whats an A35?
:confused::confused::confused:

Are you serious?:argh:

Ask your dad:thumbs up:

mini saltire
19th August 2008, 07:49 AM
Is it an Austin? I googled it on images and thats what it came back with??? dad is away so please put me out of my age related misery.

Gismo
19th August 2008, 08:05 AM
Is it an Austin? I googled it on images and thats what it came back with??? dad is away so please put me out of my age related misery.Check out this thread (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=15274)

mini saltire
19th August 2008, 09:29 AM
Cool stuff John!!:thumbs up::thumbs up:

That looks like a lot of fun. Spa 8hrs??? Put my name on the list of people who would like a shot!!:smilewinkgrin:

john
19th August 2008, 09:39 AM
Cool stuff John!!:thumbs up::thumbs up:

That looks like a lot of fun. Spa 8hrs??? Put my name on the list of people who would like a shot!!:smilewinkgrin:

Funny you should say that but Spa is on the callander:thumbs up:

mini saltire
19th August 2008, 11:15 AM
I know a few people who have done the Spa 8hrs and say it is the best weekend of the year. So many nice cars on circuit at anyone time. Check out youtube '8hrs at Historics Spa' some great cars on a great circuit!

Good luck with the project John. Would love to see it when its finished.

Brushy
19th August 2008, 09:17 PM
Ooooooooooops sorry about this thread, kind of forgot about the first one:argh:

Were re building our car for next year and it will run at some events with the A35. John and Peter (my brother) will share both cars in two driver races, our car is interesting in that it is supercharged has a pre selector gearbox which is sequential and has a racing history dating back in excess of 70 years.

Will upload some pictures when I get on the desktop.

Should of named tis thread "What car will Zoooooooom be second driving next year?":rolleyes: