PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Mini owner

monkimagic
13th August 2008, 09:51 AM
Got time for this we stunt

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7405711.stm

AndyP & Lenore
13th August 2008, 10:25 AM
I'm really not convinced jail time is the best answer to this kind of offence. He'll probably be out in 4 months, and then have a driving ban for another year. But then he's back on the roads. Would it not be better to simply take his licence off him, for life. Just simply never let him drive again. He's lost the privilege. Some hard community service wouldn't go amiss either.

Either way, he's an arse.:frown:

A.

Gismo
13th August 2008, 10:33 AM
Daft enough to be doing that speed and even dafter to film it

Big Gordy
13th August 2008, 10:39 AM
And to compound the daftness even further then put it on youtube probably:frown: hence the reason he got caught:laugh:

MiniSnaps
13th August 2008, 12:44 PM
What an eejit - just like those wee neds that posted the videos of themselves brandishing meat cleavers and knives, and then they are surprised when Strathclyde's finest pay them a visit at 6.30 in the morning with an arrest warrant

Smitty
13th August 2008, 01:14 PM
What a grade A twat!!

Keep that sorta stuff for trackdays, driving fast and without a care like that kills. Couldn't care less if he was killed, but it's the innocent passenger or person he crashes into that you have to feel for!

I'm with Andy on this one - ban him for life!! :frown::idea:

C.Noble
13th August 2008, 01:23 PM
Problem about banning him for life tho is that he has no hope of ever being allowed to drive legally ever again, so he will most likely start driving again anyway, only then he is uninsured with nothing to lose... and its some poor honest sod that suffers if he rear ends someone somewhere! :ragin: I say ban him for life.. and remove a couple of limbs to stop him getting behind a wheel again, just to make sure!:thumbs up:

Craig
13th August 2008, 05:12 PM
Problem about banning him for life tho is that he has no hope of ever being allowed to drive legally ever again, so he will most likely start driving again anyway, only then he is uninsured with nothing to lose... and its some poor honest sod that suffers if he rear ends someone somewhere! :ragin: I say ban him for life.. and remove a couple of limbs to stop him getting behind a wheel again, just to make sure!:thumbs up:

yeah, only prob with a life ban is as you say Craig, they just go out and drive, but then don't having insurance and it's us that are left out of pocket if they hit us... :argh::argh:

your policy sounds MUCH better. :smilewinkgrin:

stella
13th August 2008, 05:21 PM
:ragin::ragin:that is unbelievable.

he should also be made to go & meet crash victims & their families.
he was very lucky he didn't hurt anyone

idiot:frown:

stoney
13th August 2008, 05:23 PM
yeah, only prob with a life ban is as you say Craig, they just go out and drive, but then don't having insurance and it's us that are left out of pocket if they hit us... :argh::argh:

your policy sounds MUCH better. :smilewinkgrin:

well my mom and dad where hit bye a un insured driver and it go's to his old insurance and you claim from that !!!! :eek:

it was an 88 year old guy that was driving as well

Sheilz
14th August 2008, 07:49 PM
Dangerous little fool. Off with his hands!

Crombers
15th August 2008, 08:27 AM
When he gets back in a car make him pay additional insurance premiums every year (like a good few grand) until he builds up a solid no claims bonus. At least he'll be reminded of his 'folly' via his wallet every month/year

An Ersehole :frown: