PDA

View Full Version : Going for IT......JCW 'S' Conversion.....

Linda M
14th April 2003, 09:08 PM
I am SOOOO excited :D:D:D:D

Went to the dealers today to book Daisy in for her JCW conversion !!! I was going to hang off but all the great press articles have won me over (as if it took much :D) The dealers still don't have the kits as yet, it will be about a fortnight but they'll phone me this afternoon with a fitting date :D:D:D

And they're going to sort the paint chips while they're at it, a nice smile goes a long way ;)

duncan
14th April 2003, 09:49 PM
Congratulations Linda (& Daisy)

Commiseration’s Willie!

knaone
14th April 2003, 11:12 PM
Does that mean Daisy is gettin an aero kit or am i just wrong and stupid?

john
14th April 2003, 11:47 PM
Well you posted twice so I think that makes you wrong and stupid:D

knaone
14th April 2003, 11:56 PM
whatever do you mean?

:p:p

Monsta Mo Mini
15th April 2003, 01:29 AM
Willie - hiding the cheque book didn't work then...
:D

Linda M
15th April 2003, 05:42 AM
Dealer phoned and it's looking like the first week in May :D:D That just happens to be the week Willie and Alan are in Ireland, well planned eh ;):evil:
No aero kit though David :(

Willie M
15th April 2003, 03:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

Dealer phoned and it's looking like the first week in May :D:D That just happens to be the week Willie and Alan are in Ireland, well planned eh ;):evil:
:eek: Maybe I'll just stay in Ireland 'til you've cleared off all the debt then :p
Hmmmm... I wonder what Dolores O'Riordan's up to these days ;) or the lovely wee B*witched girls?? :approve:

Gismo
15th April 2003, 06:03 PM
So, thats the kitchen put back another 5 years then :evil:

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
15th April 2003, 08:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

So, thats the kitchen put back another 5 years then :evil:
Yup and it's back to sunny Scarborough for the holidays but you know what.....I couldn't care less :D What with wars and killer viruses I'll stick with mods on my Daisy :D:D:D

Monsta Mo Mini
15th April 2003, 08:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

:eek: Maybe I'll just stay in Ireland 'til you've cleared off all the debt then :p
Hmmmm... I wonder what Dolores O'Riordan's up to these days ;) or the lovely wee B*witched girls?? :approve:

The Corrs would do nicely... ANY of them:p ... except Jim:D

lightbody
15th April 2003, 10:34 PM
Roadtest in today's Autocar of the JCW S, Linda, - "Wonderful" they call it!

Linda M
15th April 2003, 11:17 PM
:D Thanks Rob......must nip out and get a copy :D

3GGG
16th April 2003, 02:46 AM

I am SOOOO excited :D:D:D:D

And they're going to sort the paint chips while they're at it, a nice smile goes a long way ;)

Congratulations Linda!

I need you to come and smile at my dealer - she wouldn't even give me a free wheelbrace and jack kit for the Cooper. I did then mention that another dealer had given us complementary tickets to Knockhill!:evil:

I also asked about the new pedals, no problem with them supplying a set (had to pay of course) - Must do a bit more practise on my smile.:clown:

Julz
16th April 2003, 08:40 PM
Congratulations Daisy, your mummy spoils you FAR too much! Saying that, I was in the dealers yesterday about purchasing a new one off S, possible details later (once I've been to see my bank manager!!):D;)

Linda M
16th April 2003, 09:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Congratulations Daisy, your mummy spoils you FAR too much! Saying that, I was in the dealers yesterday about purchasing a new one off S, possible details later (once I've been to see my bank manager!!):D;)
COOL :cool: Tell me more, tell me more :D:D:D

Willie M
16th April 2003, 09:20 PM
:eek: You girls are simply encourageable :eek: I'm intrigued Julz :p

However... ahem!! Word of warning to future hubby Rob. Put your foot down now man, before it's too late ;):D

Julz
17th April 2003, 08:47 PM
Rob's quite happy with my plans, I still have to speak to Scott at John Clarks to see if it is possible, and then sort out my finances as there will be quite an extra bit of cash required! No engine mods, that's all I'm saying!!!;)

Linda M
17th April 2003, 11:07 PM

No engine mods, that's all I'm saying!!!;)
That's cruel :( I want to know now ;)

Gismo
18th April 2003, 01:22 AM
Just couldn't resist it could you, your getting the burberry finish aint ya ;):clown:

Bonnie Scotland

Willie M
18th April 2003, 03:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Just couldn't resist it could you, your getting the burberry finish aint ya ;):clown:
Awwww!!! Pure class man :approve:

Julz
18th April 2003, 04:17 PM
Saying nothing!!! I'm going to try and go to John Clarks tomorrow, so I'll maybe give away another clue then!!;):D

Linda M
18th April 2003, 06:39 PM
More clues, more clues.....I want more clues :clown:

Julz
18th April 2003, 07:11 PM
Sorry, you're just going to have to be patient! Willie, I feel so sorry for you at Christmas, Linda appears to be more impatient than a kid!!;):D:cool:

Linda M
18th April 2003, 08:25 PM
I have NO patience......I go through life repeating the word 'CALM' :D:D:D

Linda M
18th April 2003, 08:27 PM
What a 'drag' waiting on this kit :( Nevermind, I'm popping into the dealers this afternoon (bet they'll be pleased) :D

Julz
18th April 2003, 08:31 PM
Is it a girl thing? Impatience and harassing the dealers???:D:D

sh@z
19th April 2003, 03:15 AM
haha you guys are crazy :p

bet willie and rob hate the new stuff chatter that goes on around here lol :)

gratz on the new purchase for Daisy Linda :)

Willie M
20th April 2003, 07:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z

bet willie and rob hate the new stuff chatter that goes on around here lol :)
It's frightening Sh@z, pure frightening :eek::eek:

Gismo
22nd April 2003, 01:09 AM

Saying nothing!!! I'm going to try and go to John Clarks tomorrow, so I'll maybe give away another clue then!!;):D Am i the only one waiting patiently for the word on what your planning next, so, not that i'm bothered, but, WHAT THE FR@@GIN HELL ARE YOU GETTIN DONE :clown:Ah, needed that, well come on!!

Bonnie Scotland

Julz
22nd April 2003, 02:48 AM
Well, I'm still in discussion with Rob about this! Went to see Scott today about my little plans and he's given me some numbers to play about with! So, I'm still deciding, it's nothing exceedingly amazing, just spectacular!!:D:D

Linda M
22nd April 2003, 03:01 AM
I'm having to go into therapy over this :eek: a clue would be nice ;)

Julz
22nd April 2003, 04:39 PM
Okay, slight change of plan! BabyB is staying (YAAAAAAY:cool::D:D:D:p:I). I was planning to get a brand new completely black cooper S and get it sprayed in the BMW individual metallic jade with black stripes, roof etc., but now BabyB is the project car! But I'm not telling (yet!):D:D:D:D:D:I

Linda M
22nd April 2003, 11:41 PM
Good news for BabyB :cool:

sh@z
23rd April 2003, 05:53 AM
Just get an all black cooper S .... droooooool :D

BMW Individual paint is awesome, but kinda pricy