PDA

View Full Version : Kerr's T-shirt

N12 JLK
11th August 2008, 09:17 PM
Not sure if any of you noticed Kerr's T-shirt yesterday. He got it printed when he was in Newquay and he loved it. It was a drawing of a MINI with KERR 1 on the registration plate. It was a squashed MINI with big wheels on it (clear as mud)??

He had a tussle with one of the neighbours dogs last night and it has a hole in it. He was devastated. I have had a look on the Internet for something similar, but am struggling to find one the same.

Does anyone know anywhere in the central belt or a website that can help.

AndyP & Lenore
11th August 2008, 10:08 PM
Long shot.... but....

Do you have an inkjet printer? If so, and you can re-draw the picture that was on his t-shirt, or somehow scan in what is left and use a paint package to touch it in or somehow get a decent picture on your screen of what he had on his t-shirt.... you can print it onto a special inkjet paper which you can iron onto a t-shirt. The image comes off the paper and irons onto the t-shirt.

Don't know any other way you could get another one the same, aside from going to Newquay.

Also, was this a friendly tussle with the dog, or did the dog go for him?:eek:

A.:D

N12 JLK
12th August 2008, 05:14 PM
An over friendly puppy with sharp teeth.

weefossy
14th August 2008, 10:43 PM
There was somebody at the fast and modified show that did the very same pictures, but I don't know if they do t-shirts. Our Neil has the same picture of his red / black Cooper ( long deceased) on his wall and he has a similar Honda Type R picture, so he will know where he got it. He is back on-shore on Monday so I will ask him. As Andy said, a picture can be screen printed onto a t shirt.

N12 JLK
15th August 2008, 09:10 PM
Thanks Malcolm:thumbs up: