PDA

View Full Version : R56 Spotlight Size

Ferengo
6th August 2008, 12:36 PM
Hi.

Does anyone know what the size of the BMW R56 SPotlights are? I can't seem to find any info on them.

Thanx,

gauldrymini
6th August 2008, 01:06 PM
Just checked and mine are about 5 inch in diameter...I like them and they are REALLY bright when on:cool:

Andrew

stoney
6th August 2008, 01:08 PM
Just checked and mine about 5 inch in diameter...I like them and they are REALLY bright when on:cool:

Andrew

samll then :p:rolleyes: only 5" :hand:

Ferengo
6th August 2008, 01:48 PM
Cool. Cheers for that. I have seen them in a picture but wanted to make sure they were no smaller. I have seen 6.5" lights but I'm torn on what to go for. May do what Stoney has and go all the way and have 4 but on the grill.:D Stoney what size is yours :blush: Also will I get enough air into the grill with 4 spots?

stoney
6th August 2008, 01:52 PM
mine are 6.5 and it is a bar that holds mine on down the bottom the alta one :thumbs up:

as for having 4 on the top grill i know the weefossys have done it on the clubman :thumbs up:dont think it is a problem as the air will go round them any way :thumbs up: will see if i can find a pic of it for you :thumbs up:

Ferengo
6th August 2008, 01:58 PM
Cheers Stoney nice one. We wanted spotlights so I ordered them but I got confused and ordered foglights:p So I am now finally getting round to getting them and put them on but the wife wants 4 and I've came round to the idea if it now since seeing yours, plus there ain't that many R56 with 4 spots.

stoney
6th August 2008, 01:59 PM
ok here is a cooper with 4 spots

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c394/weefossy/Group3.jpg

stoney
6th August 2008, 02:01 PM
well as you will see mine are in a toal difrent place to the rest i have only seen the bar on us mini sites never see another mini with the same bar as mine in the uk !!!!!

Ferengo
6th August 2008, 02:02 PM
Cheers dude. I think I will do it. That stripe down the side looks awesome. Is that your car I spy next to it?

gauldrymini
6th August 2008, 03:08 PM
samll then :p:rolleyes: only 5" :hand:

Cheeky...:hand::laugh:

Ferengo
6th August 2008, 05:11 PM
Does anyone know how easy these are to rip off? I don't want the neds around my area trying it and buggering off with em.