PDA

View Full Version : COD World At War

Gismo
6th August 2008, 12:51 AM
Due for release in November, anyone else eagerly waiting for it??
Some of the screenshots look pretty nifty with flame throwers and tanks etc

stoney
6th August 2008, 08:20 AM
cool should be good i still have not played the fist player game on COD 4 yet

FergusM
6th August 2008, 08:38 AM
I will definitely buy it...I can't wait to see how they improve it on COD4

AndyP & Lenore
6th August 2008, 09:53 AM
The infinity ward website has wee movie clips of the action.:thumbs up:

A.

Gismo
6th August 2008, 06:31 PM
Looks brilliant

Y_Ip_SaJqpg

AndyP & Lenore
7th August 2008, 12:47 AM
They are getting closer and closer to looking life like. Scary.

A.

euan
7th August 2008, 08:27 AM
I assume that video was from the PS3 version? When I eventually manage to convince my other half to get another console (she thinks Wii is enough) it will be a PS3 and I'll definitely be getting that! I feel all left out as I've got a PS2 and Wii, neither of which have the high res graphics that the video shows.

AndyP & Lenore
7th August 2008, 10:38 AM
I assume that video was from the PS3 version? When I eventually manage to convince my other half to get another console (she thinks Wii is enough) it will be a PS3 and I'll definitely be getting that! I feel all left out as I've got a PS2 and Wii, neither of which have the high res graphics that the video shows.

And if I'm honest euan, that video is crap. Only really because it a compressed you tube video. Go to www.callofduty.com (http://www.callofduty.com/CoDWW) For much better quality footage.

A.:thumbs up:

stoney
7th August 2008, 11:32 AM
looks good will be one that i will get i think

euan
7th August 2008, 11:42 AM
And if I'm honest euan, that video is crap. Only really because it a compressed you tube video. Go to www.callofduty.com (http://www.callofduty.com/CoDWW) For much better quality footage.

A.:thumbs up:

OK, nightmare! I need to get a PS3!!!!! Andy, your an evil man for showing me that! :D:D:D:D

Livi
7th August 2008, 12:10 PM
I need to get a PS3!!!!!

Should of got that phone from the Carphone warehouse :D then ya wudda!

Ferengo
7th August 2008, 12:11 PM
I've heard that it isn't the same guys doing this as COD4, that they do every uneven one and the others do every even one. That it's the company that did COD3, That true?

Rumor around my work is that'll be crap but I really hope it isn't. I'll be getting it based on COD4. I have it for both the 360 and PS3. Only got the PS3 version to play you guys, great times so far:D.

Oh and Bonnie scotland, that trick for the output on the PS3 worked. Have to sit right up close to the TV though :p

There's also another game you guys may be interested in. I will post the link below in a mo when I start the thread.

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=178270#post178270

euan
7th August 2008, 01:18 PM
Should of got that phone from the Carphone warehouse :D then ya wudda!

Aye, cheers for that after I got the thing :D

Livi
7th August 2008, 01:34 PM
Aye, cheers for that after I got the thing :D

Nah but i heard from the other half last night that cash converters get a few in as someone in her work bought a 60gig one for much cheapness

Ferengo
7th August 2008, 01:50 PM
I'm thinking of getting a contract with a free one. We got a 60GB but I never get to play it until at least after 9pm as she's always watching her programs. My contract is up soon so I may look into it for the spare room, but then would need an LCD for it... maybe, maybe not...:D

Gismo
5th October 2008, 11:04 AM
I ordered this from Play.com today, due for release on the 14th November :thumbs up:
3 days after i come back to Baku :ragin: :argh::thud:

zimbo
5th October 2008, 12:36 PM
I ordered this from Play.com today, due for release on the 14th November :thumbs up:
3 days after i come back to Baku :ragin: :argh::thud:

Well you can leave it with me while you are away and I promise to take GREAT care of it :D

Burple
5th October 2008, 03:02 PM
I've heard that it isn't the same guys doing this as COD4, that they do every uneven one and the others do every even one. That it's the company that did COD3, That true?

Rumor around my work is that'll be crap but I really hope it isn't. I'll be getting it based on COD4. I have it for both the 360 and PS3. Only got the PS3 version to play you guys, great times so far:D.

Rumour had it from a close friend of mine who works for an.. er.. "other" gaming company was that you're right. but since she's had some closer looks at the new one, she's changed her mind and is really looking forward to it no too :cool::thumbs up:

THe screenshots and vids I've seen look awesome.. Also go check out Far Cry 2 for similar ;)