PDA

View Full Version : G19RNT, blue cooper-s, purple cooper

dougie_dfc
5th August 2008, 11:57 PM
just wondering who everyone was, seen a few minis driving round Dundee the last few months....

....very smart modified blue cooper-s with white alloys driving along riverside and in town a lot, purple mini with bonnet stripes, different alloys which is sometimes parked at uni and a red cooper with private reg that usually gives a flash:D

Craig
6th August 2008, 08:08 AM
Blue Cooper S sounds like Vicki (Cooper Chick) ;)

the Purple Cooper defo sounds like the short deviant that is Ewan (Burple):thumbs up:

and the Red Cooper, that would be Grant.

gauldrymini
6th August 2008, 08:51 AM
and a red cooper with private reg that usually gives a flash:D

could be me:hand:...is it a red cooper, with white bonnet strips, spotlights and a private reg beginning "M111..."???:D

dougie_dfc
6th August 2008, 11:19 AM
nah i think the reg on the red cooper is meant to be grant, and iv got a video of the purple mini going round knockhill from one of the times i went up, he was driving in front of me and i would easily make a copy onto disc if he wanted

gauldrymini
6th August 2008, 11:21 AM
nevermind Dougie...you might see the car in Dundee sometime:thumbs up:

Andrew

dougie_dfc
6th August 2008, 11:28 AM
yea will definitely keep a look out :cool:

Burple
6th August 2008, 04:12 PM
the Purple Cooper defo sounds like the short deviant that is Ewan (Burple):thumbs up:

Lol.. busted! That's me :thumbs up::D
Were you in the Black S I saw (plate ended GUF :D) yesterday?

Burple
6th August 2008, 04:13 PM
nah i think the reg on the red cooper is meant to be grant, and iv got a video of the purple mini going round knockhill from one of the times i went up, he was driving in front of me and i would easily make a copy onto disc if he wanted

Ooh yes please.. if it's me! that would be sweet! Cheers!
Chuck me a PM and I'll send you my address :cool::thumbs up::D

dougie_dfc
6th August 2008, 04:29 PM
yea def sounds like u, not seen a mini the same as yours before! looks good with the alloys and different headlights!
i just drive a black cooper, pics are in the introduce me bit just now....away off to work but will get the video to you soon

cooper-chick
7th August 2008, 12:17 AM
Blue Cooper S sounds like Vicki (Cooper Chick) ;)

Yes Indeedy.....That would be Moi me thinks :D. Howdy Howdy Howdy ;bigwave:

dougie_dfc
7th August 2008, 12:34 AM
hey...really like the blue and white, with the white light covers on the front goes well on the cooper s i think, plus its my favorite model out of all the minis:thumbs up:

iv not modified mines at all but keep wanting to do something to it, either black alloys, body kit or spotlights...not too sure

cooper-chick
7th August 2008, 12:40 AM
Aww Thanks.... Hopefully lots more mods to come though :thumbs up:

Aero Kits are nice :D Black Alloys would be smart. The good thing is you can do LOADS to your mini....Its never ending and very addictive LOL :p

dougie_dfc
7th August 2008, 12:48 AM
klkl what you thinking about doing next?
yeh iv seen a few nice body kits, just not decided on one....want everything all black though!

will give you a flash next time i see you

cooper-chick
7th August 2008, 12:52 AM
Yes i will keep a look out from now on :D

Hmmmm prob start the inside next......bucket seats and a wee boot layout i think :yes nod:

dougie_dfc
7th August 2008, 12:59 AM
klkl....i wouldn't change my seats for the world, got the half leather half cloth and love them! sooo comfy :D
not seen too much done with the boot but too be honest not really looked about, just seen a few people take the back seats out completely and start from there
....cant wait to graduate and actually have money to spend on the car!!

G19RNT
7th August 2008, 10:17 PM
hey yea the red and white mini is mine lol r u out quite a bit?will keep a look out for you and giv u a flash

dougie_dfc
10th August 2008, 08:18 PM
yea im usually out driving somewhere so no doubt see u about sometime soon