PDA

View Full Version : Smashed up R56 Cooper

ianking
5th August 2008, 09:06 PM
Saw what was a nice lightning blue cooper with silver R99 wheels getting towed down the A7 by a Thompsons car breakers truck. It was an Edinburgh registered car on an 07 plate.

Hope it wasnt anyone from here.
It looked like it may see the light of day again mind you as it appeared to be front end damage only although it was fairly hard.
My old mini was sold on by thompsons to go back on the road so this car will more than likely go back on.

MiniSnaps
6th August 2008, 12:50 AM
I saw a '54 plate Cooper on Friday that would have made you weep, Ian. I've never seen a filthier, more neglected car (not a word from Andy, Lenore or Craig about the nick of my car on Sunday lol). Looked as if it hadn't been cleaned inside since it was new. If It's still there on Friday when I'm back up that way (although I think someone paid good money for it last week) I'll get some pics...

Gismo
6th August 2008, 12:52 AM
I saw a '54 plate Cooper on Friday that would have made you weep, Ian. I've never seen a filthier, more neglected car:Whistle:

MiniSnaps
6th August 2008, 01:08 AM
:Whistle:

I thought this one had leather seats in it, turns out they were just manky :frown:

Livi
8th August 2008, 01:06 PM
:Whistle:

lol! :laugh: