PDA

View Full Version : Chuffed

Sheilz
2nd August 2008, 03:22 AM
..........specy sailed through his annual health check. 134,000+ and still spotless underneath. Bought him some nice presents for his sterling service. Didnt realise how rough he was beginning to sound until I left the garage after he got lots of TLC. Didnt cost me so much this year as last :thumbs up: and sounds and drives as good as the day I got him. Fab start to my hols :thumbs up::laugh:

illegalhunter
2nd August 2008, 06:39 AM
Wow thats a lot of miles

Craig
2nd August 2008, 09:17 AM
Great news Sheilz. Ready for another 134,000 miles. :thumbs up:

Crombers
2nd August 2008, 09:46 AM
134K, fandabby :thumbs up: , these are the kinda updates I like

Gismo
2nd August 2008, 03:03 PM
Good stuff Sheilz, gonna be a sad day if you ever have to part company

Sheilz
3rd August 2008, 09:53 PM
Yeah! It makes a nice change from hearing about people having so many little and not so little problems with their motors. Nice reminder that these are quality motors :thumbs up:. I am indeed looking forward to the next 134K. Every now and then I think I'd really like another and had at one point decided to spec up a replacement but changed my mind. What kind of way would that be to reward him? Besides I dont trust anyone else to look after him properly. With his miles, he'd just end up being thrashed into the ground and the thought of swirl marks :frown: on his shiny coat is just intolerable. :thumbs up: