rosssp
1st August 2008, 02:46 PM
My minimania manifod with de-cat pipe is on its way. woo bloody hoo:D

stoney
1st August 2008, 06:38 PM
nice one i love the sound of a r53 s with a manifold on

Gismo
1st August 2008, 06:40 PM
Did you compare prices against the Miltek ?

AndyP & Lenore
1st August 2008, 09:37 PM
Well done.:thumbs up: The modding continues.:D I know where you can get a nice set of wheels also.;):D

ELFMAN
5th August 2008, 11:43 AM
nice one i love the sound of a r53 s with a manifold on

But it's fair stinkin' drivin' behind a de-catted one Pollution Boy!
'I used to love the smell of V-Power in the morning.....':smilewinkgrin:

Seriously though, ye canny whack the sounds you get with the manifold and Playmini system (Rumble, Pop! Bang!) Enjoy it!:yes nod:

stoney
5th August 2008, 02:32 PM
are you going to put the de cat on or not ??

rosssp
11th August 2008, 10:44 AM
Manifold is already de-catted before i get it.Plus i didn't need to compare prices with miltek because this is a used unit and managed to get it for £147 posted.But because the postal system is crap i still waiting for it to arrive.:argh:

stoney
11th August 2008, 03:05 PM
Manifold is already de-catted before i get it.Plus i didn't need to compare prices with miltek because this is a used unit and managed to get it for £147 posted.But because the postal system is crap i still waiting for it to arrive.:argh:

so when it come to mot time you will have to repace the full manifold ???
as with mine it just 4 bolts :thumbs up:

rosssp
12th August 2008, 10:13 AM
For my own safety because this is an open forum i will say yes when it comes to MOT time which for me is next month i will have to change back to the original manifold with the cat attached. :D

rosssp
12th August 2008, 01:22 PM
how long does it take for city link to deliver.:argh::argh::argh::argh:

AndyP & Lenore
12th August 2008, 01:36 PM
how long does it take for city link to deliver.:argh::argh::argh::argh:

When was it sent?

'Cos City Link is a next day service usually.

A.

stoney
12th August 2008, 02:37 PM
When was it sent?

'Cos City Link is a next day service usually.

A.

thats depends on what the person put it on it colud be next day it could be 2 days it could be on a home service

rosssp
13th August 2008, 09:07 AM
the manifold has arrived and hopefully will be fitted before the weekend. let the noise comence lol

flying scotsman se
16th August 2008, 08:54 PM
had two janspeed manifolds both times welds split miltek full manifold and sports cat its fantastic

stoney
17th August 2008, 06:51 PM
mine is the gtt one and had no prob at all

ELFMAN
21st August 2008, 03:02 PM
Have you got your Ear Plugs yet? Must say I couldn't be *rsed swapping manifolds even once a year, lazy git that I am. No probs with the Playmini either - apart from my emissions warning light which I've learned to live with. Gasses OK, just the sensor's too... sensitive.

rosssp
21st August 2008, 03:51 PM
am looking to get the car MOT'd this week before getting the manifold fitted.will be looking for a cat at some point just not right now. :D

rosssp
29th August 2008, 02:07 PM
well the very nice chap that sold me the mini mania manifold sold me a duff one. its blowing like a mother trucker out of the flexi. after a very friendly email sent back to him he has agreed to send me another one of his manifolds. this time when it arrives i'll be fitting a janspeed de-catted manifold.

AndyP & Lenore
29th August 2008, 02:20 PM
well the very nice chap that sold me the mini mania manifold sold me a duff one. its blowing like a mother trucker out of the flexi. after a very friendly email sent back to him he has agreed to send me another one of his manifolds. this time when it arrives i'll be fitting a janspeed de-catted manifold.

Oh cr@p. Why does he have more than one?

stoney
29th August 2008, 06:23 PM

think that is one with a removeable cat like mine :thumbs up: much easyer for mot time :thumbs up:

Gismo
29th August 2008, 06:27 PM
I had the Janspeed cat back on my old S and it sounded brilliant :thumbs up:
Once my JCW exhaust dies i'll be looking to replace the lot with Janspeed again :yes nod: