PDA

View Full Version : n00b with jcw on order....

thechief
1st August 2008, 05:58 AM
Hi,after selling my Evo 7 my girlfriend convinced me to look at minis. Ended up leaving the showroom after ordering a john cooper works in dark silver ,black roof and mirrors,full black leather,chilli pack,sports suspension, new jcw 18" black/polished wheel upgrade.

jayex
1st August 2008, 07:59 AM
Sounds very nice :cool: welcome to NMS :thumbs up:

Smitty
1st August 2008, 08:02 AM
That'll be the first R56 JCW owner on the site then! :computer:

Welcome and get the pictures up once you take delivery :D

stoney
1st August 2008, 08:12 AM
:welcome: so is it the factory jcw or just the s with the jcw kit ??? i had a drive of the factory jw what a brill car :thumbs up:

Crombers
1st August 2008, 08:13 AM
Welcome to NMSland :cool:

thechief
1st August 2008, 08:59 AM
:welcome: so is it the factory jcw or just the s with the jcw kit ??? i had a drive of the factory jw what a brill car :thumbs up:

Hi, Its a factory JCW.

Does anyone have pictures of the 18" wheel upgrade they offer? (That I've ordered). I saw them in the brochure but can't find a pic online. They are black with a thin polished edge on each spoke (almost like a pinstripe), they aren't the ones you've been able to get for a few years that came in black or black/polished.

thechief
1st August 2008, 09:18 AM
That'll be the first R56 JCW owner on the site then! :computer:

Welcome and get the pictures up once you take delivery :D

It was the first one ordered in Aberdeen anyway :p Aberdeen Audi lost the sale of an S3 an hour previously cause of their shocking service :nag:

Forbes
1st August 2008, 09:59 AM
Another Aberdonian? When you getting delivery

thechief
1st August 2008, 10:13 AM
It should arrive before September but obv. wont be on the road before then so I get the new plate.

AndyP & Lenore
1st August 2008, 10:15 AM
:welcome:

That'll be these wheels I suspect:
http://www.reachercreatures.com//MINI/R113-1.jpg

http://www.reachercreatures.com//MINI/R113-2.jpg

Thinking of a set myself.:D

thechief
1st August 2008, 10:26 AM
Ah, finally!! Yep thats them, it should look a bit different :D

Colin
1st August 2008, 12:49 PM

Gismo
1st August 2008, 03:16 PM
:welcome: hope you enjoy the site :thumbs up:
Nice specced motor too :computer:

Livi
1st August 2008, 05:01 PM
:welcome: :thumbs up:

Craig
1st August 2008, 05:14 PM

look forward to seeing it in the flesh.. :thumbs up:

If I'm honest (and most folks her will say I tell the truth.. :moonie:) I am not really a fan of thos wheels, might look better once on your car and see the whole package.. not giving up on them just yet.. :thumbs up:

thechief
1st August 2008, 06:11 PM

look forward to seeing it in the flesh.. :thumbs up:

If I'm honest (and most folks her will say I tell the truth.. :moonie:) I am not really a fan of thos wheels, might look better once on your car and see the whole package.. not giving up on them just yet.. :thumbs up:

Thats cool, it'd be boring if we all like the same stuff :D

RyanK
1st August 2008, 06:30 PM
Alrite, Welcome to NMS!:computer:

Sounds like a very Nice car you have on order and imo the wheels look the part. Saw a new JCW up at Clarkies today in Chilli Red...I bet to drive they are awesome. Was gonna ask for a test drive but im too young ha

Look forward to pics:thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
1st August 2008, 06:33 PM

Stephen & Allyson

N12 JLK
1st August 2008, 09:04 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I want one:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::frown::frown::fr own: :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:
Will see how the pennies go next spring.
welcome folks and suppa choice of car.

Duncan Stewart
5th August 2008, 07:56 PM
:D Hi & Welcome :D

thechief
22nd August 2008, 05:30 PM
Now been advised I am able to get the wheel upgrade I ordered completely in black so changed to that as the polished face would be a nightmare to refurb, prefer the looks of it too :D