AndyP & Lenore
28th July 2008, 06:38 PM
Could you provide a price for the following items:

Kustom Kit Polo Shirt K703
Size: 22
Chest: 44
Colour Light blue
Embroidered with standard NMS "S" Logo.

Fleece - as previously supplied to Crombers etc.
Make: Result - Performance
Code: R36A - Thats the code thats on Crombers fleece. If that relates to his colour, my code would be different, but because Blue Crags web site is pants, I don't know the exact code for this fleece in this colour.
Size: XXL.
Colour: Navy

I know Blue Crags seem to be dragging their heels, but if someone could start the ball rolling on getting a price, I'd be much obliged.:thumbs up:

A.

Scottie
28th July 2008, 06:47 PM
when I was researching which fleece to get, a look round the net for the Result R36 they were selling for between £15 to £17 so maybe add another couple of quid for the logo gives you an idea of the cost.

Craig
28th July 2008, 09:29 PM
I'll let Mr M deal with this tomorrow when he is awake as I know he is still having "issues" with them and don't know what the current state of affairs is. ;)

Hope we can get some concrete pricing back from them soon, this waiting game is a pita. :nag:

AndyP & Lenore
28th July 2008, 09:46 PM
Mr M is on a course tomorrow. I asked him if it was 9 or 18 but he declined to answer.

Nae rush.:thumbs up: But Lenore being of the wimen variety wants her polo shirt yesterday if that's OK.:D:laugh:

A.:D

Craig
28th July 2008, 09:49 PM
Mr M is on a course tomorrow. I asked him if it was 9 or 18 but he declined to answer.

Nae rush.:thumbs up: But Lenore being of the wimen variety wants her polo shirt yesterday if that's OK.:D:laugh:

lol... just the usual then... ;)

I would go ahead with the order, but I would like to speak to Alan first...:eyes up:

Gismo
30th July 2008, 05:50 AM
Andy, do you want a logo on the fleece?? if so, do you want it embroidered or as a badge?
The fleece name is RS36.

I must say i'm very disappointed with Blue Crags and will be looking to change supplier very soon if they don't repsond to my requests and supply me with prices for the last orders.

I can only apologise thus far and hope that everyone understands :yes nod:

AndyP & Lenore
30th July 2008, 09:29 AM
Alan, yes for the logo on the fleece with "S" logo. Embroidered on is fine, we actually quite like the subtle look.

Gismo
30th July 2008, 10:14 AM
Price requested :thumbs up:

Gismo
31st July 2008, 05:47 AM
Andy, prices as follows:-

Polo Shirt = £11.75
Fleece = £21.15

Delivery price is unknown at this time, a previous delivery to others including a fleece was approx £6 registered first class :yes nod:

Let me know if you want to proceed :computer:

AndyP & Lenore
5th August 2008, 02:45 PM
Alan, got your email regarding the suppliers etc.

Lenore has seen another web site which shows the colour of the polo shirt she had requested a price for and she doesn't think it will look right, so we need to change the polo shirt, but I want to go ahead with the fleece.

So the order is:

Fleece - as previously supplied to Crombers etc.
Make: Result - Performance
Code: R36A - Thats the code thats on Crombers fleece. If that relates to his colour, my code would be different, but because Blue Crags web site is pants, I don't know the exact code for this fleece in this colour.
Size: XXL.
Colour: Navy
Logo: "S" type embroidered on.

Polo shirt:
Jerzees 539F
Colour: Sky
Size 4XL (22) Chest (44/46)
Logo: "S" logo embroidered.

Don't worry about getting a price for the polo shirt, just go ahead and order it along with the fleece. As soon as you know the total amount, let me know we'll get a cheque off to you.

Cheers,

AndyP

Gismo
5th August 2008, 02:53 PM
Cheers Andy, order placed :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
5th August 2008, 03:48 PM
Cheers Andy, order placed :thumbs up:

Many thanks.:thumbs up:

A.;)