PDA

View Full Version : what car?

niknax
25th July 2008, 11:31 PM
hi folks got a fair bit of money to spend on a new car, whittled it down to three: mini radford....exquisit
audi tt not sure what one, or a range rover.....:rolleyes:

personally the mini is first on the list, but just thought you guys can give me some good pointers into which one would be the best buy ;)

nicola

AndyP & Lenore
26th July 2008, 12:21 AM
A classic Mini radford or a new MINI radford?

Either way, as this is a MINI forum, I'm pretty sure which way the voting will go.

TT is ok, both older style and new, but it's still a bit of a hairdressers car.:blush:

Range Rover, when you say a "fair bit of money" does that include a grand a year to tax it. Maybe not this year, but next year it wouldn't surprise me.:eek:

MINI/Mini radford. Do you really need to ask.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Gismo
26th July 2008, 05:44 AM
I'll get back to you :rolleyes:

illegalhunter
26th July 2008, 06:39 AM
TT for me

ianking
26th July 2008, 05:11 PM
New shape TT for me as well.

stephen forrest
26th July 2008, 05:47 PM
yeah i would say the tt aswell range rover a big greedy on the petrol for my liking:yes nod:

stoney
27th July 2008, 07:52 AM
mini mini mini

t18tav
27th July 2008, 08:31 AM
im sorry but i must be on the wrong site cos i was sure this was a mini forum not a tt forum???????? has to be mini all the way every time new or old :thumbs up::thumbs up:

stoney
27th July 2008, 08:40 AM
im sorry but i must be on the wrong site cos i was sure this was a mini forum not a tt forum???????? has to be mini all the way every time new or old :thumbs up::thumbs up:

:off topic:good one i was thinking the same thing :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs up::off topic:

Big Gordy
27th July 2008, 09:13 AM
I would go for the Audi TT:moonie:
But if you've got a Range Rover on the list you may well be able to buy the mini AND the TT for the same money....if its the range rover sport you will as there about 58 grand:eek::thud:

Forbes
27th July 2008, 11:40 AM
I would go for the Audi TT:moonie:
But if you've got a Range Rover on the list you may well be able to buy the mini AND the TT for the same money....if its the range rover sport you will as there about 58 grand:eek::thud:

My thoughts aswell. And might even get a little spare change:rolleyes:

KenL
27th July 2008, 03:53 PM
Please, please please, not a Range Rover :idea:

If it is a new MINI, they are a lot cheaper to run than a TT. A mate of mine has the old model and the servicing costs are horrendous.

I really like the new TT, though.

euan
28th July 2008, 09:19 AM
My mate has a new shape TT and he loves it. Having driven it (albeit briefly) the interior is stunning and it was pretty quick! He's got the 3.2 quattro and it sounds awesome. In saying that, he had a wobble on the fuel costs!

Range Rover - please, no!

Mini - cheap to run (if not to buy anymore) and still a brilliant drive. I'd have a mini please!

L66RRA
28th July 2008, 11:43 AM
I like Range Rovers, but there's no fun in driving them, well in my opinion anyways.
New TTS is lovely, I'd be tempted by one of them in the bright blue colour with anthracite wheels...mmmm!
But I'm pretty sure 90% of us on here would say MINI, just cos we love them!
Not expensive to run or insure (unless ur 19 on a Cooper S :frown:) good resale value and lotsa fun. :p

Burple
29th July 2008, 01:56 PM
Buy the Range Rover if you want everybody around you to think you're a vulgar footballer's wife...

I take it you mean one of these Radford Minis?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/20/72302248_f0826bd8f2.jpg?v=0

Very nice! :cool:

Crombers
29th July 2008, 04:46 PM
I DO like :yes nod: those two spot lamps, is that a Radford fit I wonder (or do others do that too).

"Nips quickly off to the Radford site"

Forbes
29th July 2008, 05:11 PM
That Radford looks amense!

Gismo
30th July 2008, 04:49 AM
That Radford does look very nice :cool: :thumbs up:

t18tav
30th July 2008, 11:57 PM
yep def the radford i mean just look at it:thud::thud::yes nod: