PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise Requests

Gismo
25th July 2008, 08:15 AM
Please use this forum to order any NMS items that you require.

For clothing please include, size, item number, colour, logo type and any additional stitching you may require and where on the garment :thumbs up:

Craig
25th July 2008, 10:32 AM
Also, if you want any NMS Stickers or Keyrings, let us know. If your going to a run soon, then myself or Alan have stock with us, so saves the hassle of posting.:thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
25th July 2008, 11:31 AM
Price for fleeces yet?
Will pay Craig on Sunday if price known
Stephen

Gismo
25th July 2008, 11:36 AM
Price for fleeces yet?
Will pay Craig on Sunday if price known
StephenSadly no prices in so far, maybe the postie will bring it today :Whistle:

Mini Ecosse
26th July 2008, 06:25 AM
Please let Craig know prices if they come in today.
We are leaving shortly for July Jolly:Whistle::Whistle:
Shopping in Glasgow today :thud:and staying Glasgow overnight.
Stephen

D3 JDA
31st July 2008, 10:21 PM
hi there can we order 1 black polo shirt non s type large in size plus 2 key rings please but dont want them posted can we pick them up on the 10th august on the run. let me know how much the payment will be so i can enter into paypal. Cheers David and Fiona.

Craig
31st July 2008, 10:23 PM
hi there can we order 1 black polo shirt non s type large in size plus 2 key rings please but dont want them posted can we pick them up on the 10th august on the run. let me know how much the payment will be so i can enter into paypal. Cheers David and Fiona.

David,

I have keyrings in stock and will bring some with me on the 10th. They are only £1.50 each. :thumbs up:

As for the Polo-shirt, I'll let Alan deal with that and let you know, however I doubt it will be here for 10th, but you never know... ;)

Craig

Gismo
1st August 2008, 02:42 PM
hi there can we order 1 black polo shirt non s type large in size
Hi, given the current order status there's no way that Blucrags could supply by the 10th August :frown:

I'm so fed up with them that i am not trading with them anymore.

I can only apologise to the members who have thus far placed orders cause i'm still waiting for prices.

Thankfully Craig has got another contact, more local and hopefully this will sort out the problems.
Also, someone else contacted me regarding another supplier (thanks Dellie :thumbs up:) so, once again i ask for patience whilst i get the new supplier sorted out.

dellie
1st August 2008, 02:49 PM
No problem :-P

Mini Ecosse
1st August 2008, 06:27 PM
I'm so fed up with them that i am not trading with them anymore.

Oh good, does that mean we don't need to pay for our fleeces;);)

I take it you still have had no invoice for our goods yet

Stephen

Gismo
1st August 2008, 06:38 PM
I take it you still have had no invoice for our goods yet

StephenSadly :frown:

D3 JDA
1st August 2008, 10:15 PM
Thanx m8 will pick up the key rings on aug 10th will just pay u then if thats ok.

Craig
1st August 2008, 11:16 PM
Thanx m8 will pick up the key rings on aug 10th will just pay u then if thats ok.

Fine by me. Hopefully the clothing thing will be sorted and we can give you more prices/details then. ;)

Gismo
2nd August 2008, 12:55 AM
Prices sent out to those who placed orders :thumbs up:

The fact i have to add two sets of postage to the final order increases the cost slightly (supplier to me and then onto you) plus, next time i will send items cheapest option unless otherwise requested, but still need signature to confirm delivery.

I sent some items first class due to lengthy delivery from the supplier, lesson learned for me

Crombers
2nd August 2008, 11:37 AM

Cheque in post :thumbs up:

Gismo
2nd August 2008, 03:01 PM
Cheque in post :thumbs up:Many thanks

Gismo
2nd August 2008, 05:12 PM
For anyone considering paying via PayPal, i am charged 3.4 per cent on any total and a 20 pence handling fee (Fi, you got lucky :rolleyes:)

A direct bank transfer, cheque or money passed to either Craig or me at a suitable run/meet would be better :thumbs up:

Scottie
2nd August 2008, 05:58 PM
Alan,

If I owe you 20p let me know I will pass it on to Craig.

For anyone considering paying via PayPal, i am charged 3.4 per cent on any total and a 20 pence handling fee (Fi, you got lucky :rolleyes:)

A direct bank transfer, cheque or money passed to either Craig or me at a suitable run/meet would be better :thumbs up:

Gismo
2nd August 2008, 06:01 PM
Alan,

If I owe you 20p let me know I will pass it on to Craig.Thanks for the offer Fi, no need, i'm sure NMS will survive :D

Scottie
2nd August 2008, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the offer Fi, no need, i'm sure NMS will survive :D

Ok, Here was me hoping for some discount for early settlement. :Whistle::Whistle::p:smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
2nd August 2008, 06:23 PM
Ok, Here was me hoping for some discount for early settlement. :Whistle::Whistle::p:smilewinkgrin:You already got massive discount :hand:

Mini Ecosse
3rd August 2008, 06:39 AM

No price rec'd

Stephen

Craig
3rd August 2008, 08:15 AM
No price rec'd

Stephen

It's been "taken care" of... ;)

Mini Ecosse
3rd August 2008, 06:13 PM
It's been "taken care" of... ;)

Tried to phone you, talk later

Stephen

Craig
3rd August 2008, 06:46 PM
Tried to phone you, talk later

Stephen

Good to Talk to you - all sorted now. :thumbs up: (just dinnae tell Allyson) ;)

Gismo
6th August 2008, 03:23 PM
Cheque in post :thumbs up:Shame you didn't sign it :rolleyes: you have a PM

Gismo
6th August 2008, 03:25 PM
For folks sending cheques, they must be made payable to:-

New Mini Scotland Ltd

Something to do with indemnity at the bank :argh:

AndyP & Lenore
6th August 2008, 03:44 PM
For folks sending cheques, they must be made payable to:-

New Mini Scotland Ltd

Something to do with indemnity at the bank :argh:

Ooopss:blush: Will make sure the next one is right.

Gismo
6th August 2008, 03:45 PM
Ooopss:blush: Will make sure the next one is right.No problem, i'll put it in a different account and transfer the money over :blush: :Whistle:

D3 JDA
11th August 2008, 07:44 PM
Hi there can i order 1 black polo shirt size large i non s type i put a request on the 31 st july not heard yet craig said on the run on sun 2 see you i would like 2 pick it up 2 save postage you can let me know when it would be ready i will be going the picnic run on the 24th aug and the borders run on the 7th sep let me know the price so i can pay u cheers David

Gismo
12th August 2008, 03:32 AM
Hi there can i order 1 black polo shirt size large i non s type i put a request on the 31 st july not heard yet craig said on the run on sun 2 see you i would like 2 pick it up 2 save postage you can let me know when it would be ready i will be going the picnic run on the 24th aug and the borders run on the 7th sep let me know the price so i can pay u cheers DavidWhere and when was the request made??
Sorry, no way it will be ready for the picnic run, delivery is approx 3 weeks.
You can pick it up, but, i live in Montrose, next run i attend is the 7th September.
Do you need to know the price before placing order, i'd expect somewhere in the region of £18 if not posted out

Edit: Ah, a user name change :hand:
My original reply was to advise that the order couldn't be delivered to meet your date.
Checking back you want to pay via PayPal, sadly that adds to the cost, the fee's are 3.4 per cent plus 20 pence handling charge (approx 35 pence)

So, please let me know if you want to place the order :thumbs up:

J444 JNY
17th September 2008, 08:49 AM
Hi there

I am looking to order some stickers and a key ring if this is possible??

Thanks

Jenny

Gismo
17th September 2008, 04:38 PM
Hi there

I am looking to order some stickers and a key ring if this is possible??

Thanks

JennyNot a problem, let me know how many stickers and whether you want inside or outside ones, then you can either send me a cheque, pay cash at a run or pay via the paypal link on the home page :thumbs up:
You can even pick them up from Craig if he's close to you :thumbs up:

dellie
17th September 2008, 04:58 PM
Do you have prices and a picture of the fleece?

Gismo
17th September 2008, 05:27 PM
Do you have prices and a picture of the fleece?Last one came in at £27.50 delivered, but, this depends on the delivery price from the manufacturer and how many other items are ordered at the same time.

Sorry, i don't have any pictures of the fleece, but, maybe some other buyer may be able to help :computer:

Craig
17th September 2008, 05:45 PM
yeah as Alan says, if anyone wants stickers or keyrings, I am in Central Scotland and can normally meet you somewhere to do the exchange.. :thumbs up: Gives you a reason to give the car a run and support NMS.. :yes nod::yes nod:

Jenny, if your in East Kilbride, I could meet you in say Cumbernauld one evening or weekend to do the handover ? PM me if this suits. :smilewinkgrin:

Craig
17th September 2008, 05:46 PM
Do you have prices and a picture of the fleece?

If you PM Crombers, Slawson or ScottieDoop, they all have fleeces and may be able to do you a picture. :thumbs up:

J444 JNY
18th September 2008, 08:43 AM
Not a problem, let me know how many stickers and whether you want inside or outside ones, then you can either send me a cheque, pay cash at a run or pay via the paypal link on the home page :thumbs up:
You can even pick them up from Craig if he's close to you :thumbs up:

Ok can i have two sets of stickers, outside ones please

Ill also arrange with craig to pick them up

Thanks

Jenny

Gismo
18th September 2008, 08:49 AM
Ok can i have two sets of stickers, outside ones please

Ill also arrange with craig to pick them up

Thanks

JennyThanks for your support, you can also get the key ring from him as well :thumbs up:

J444 JNY
18th September 2008, 12:32 PM
Thanks for your support, you can also get the key ring from him as well :thumbs up:

No bother

stoney
9th October 2010, 10:46 AM
hi guys can i have a fleece with just newminiscotland.co.uk in a line no mini on it and with stoney under it the same place as its on the pic on the the other thread and how much will it cost i can pick up from craig :thumbs up:

Craig
9th October 2010, 05:23 PM
Hopefully Gismo can help as I'm on a boat on loch ness at the moment ;)

Gismo
9th October 2010, 07:30 PM
Rob, since you are not using the nms logo you can go direct to bluecrags and just request what you want.
That would be the quickest and simplest way

stoney
9th October 2010, 07:37 PM
Rob, since you are not using the nms logo you can go direct to bluecrags and just request what you want.
That would be the quickest and simplest way

ok no problem will look in to it then :thumbs up: