PDA

View Full Version : Couple 'a movies...

AndyP & Lenore
24th July 2008, 12:14 AM
Went to see Mamma Mia! this afternoon. Cracking fun. Came out singing my heart away. No wonder it's still selling houses out in our cinema.:smilewinkgrin:

Dark Knight, starts today (Thursday). Very strong pre-sales. Gonna be the biggest Bat Man film for us so far - by a huge margin. And I know of at least one NMS member who can't wait to see it.:thumbs up:

A.:D

stoney
24th July 2008, 06:18 AM
me me me me me 8 30 to night i go to see it yeppie

Gismo
24th July 2008, 07:02 AM
I'm really looking forward to going to see the Dark Knight :thumbs up:
Could watch it here in Baku :Whistle: but, i want the full sound and atmosphere that only the cinema can provide :popcorn:

Burple
24th July 2008, 12:27 PM
Hmm.. I wasted an hour and a half of my life last night watching Alien Vs Predator Requiem.

good grief it's shocking.. a total insult to both films! :frown::ragin: lol

Quite fancy seeing the Dark Knight tho! :cool::thumbs up:

MINI William
24th July 2008, 12:42 PM
Going to see the dark knight tonight looks really good :thumbs up:

Fairy
24th July 2008, 02:58 PM
Dark Knight does look a cracking film - at Silverstone in the Toyota stand they had the Batmobile known as Tumbler - it was massive! its 4.5 metres long, 3 metres wide and can jump 18 metres!!! :p

Went to see WALL-E the other day and holy jesus it was pants!!!! What a load of p*sh!!! It didn't live up to the hype at all and there was hardly any storyline...there were a few kids in the cinema that were genuinely terrified at a few scenes :hand: Would advise not to waste your pennies watching this film

Livi
24th July 2008, 03:05 PM
Hmm.. I wasted an hour and a half of my life last night watching Alien Vs Predator Requiem.

good grief it's shocking.. a total insult to both films! :frown::ragin: lol

Quite fancy seeing the Dark Knight tho! :cool::thumbs up:

Haha aye i have to agree!

Some kills then the government blows everyone up - the end. :rolleyes:

Ferengo
24th July 2008, 03:24 PM
Went to see the Dark Knight last night. Really good. Well worth the £12.50!!! Got a cool holographic poster though.

I have to agree with Burple regarding Alien V Predator 2. I'm a huge fan of the films but the cross overs are crap. Set it in space with some hard as hell Marines and I think you'll have a winner.

stoney
24th July 2008, 11:32 PM
well just back from batman :D what a brill film loved it :thumbs up::thumbs up: never felt 2 1/2 hours long

def one to go and see at the filicks :cool::cool:

and have to say what a perfomace form the late heath ledger RIP:ragin:he played the joker well how he should be done in the first place

it was a very dark film

not going to say any more as dont want to spoil :hand:

AndyP & Lenore
25th July 2008, 10:20 AM
Went to see WALL-E the other day and holy jesus it was pants!!!! What a load of p*sh!!! It didn't live up to the hype at all and there was hardly any storyline...there were a few kids in the cinema that were genuinely terrified at a few scenes :hand: Would advise not to waste your pennies watching this film

We saw WALL-E a few weeks ago and thought it was brill:D, the best Pixar film since Monsters Inc.

I guess its all down to personal taste though!

monkimagic
30th July 2008, 12:10 AM
The Dark Knight was by far the best comic book film to date! 10/10

Smitty
30th July 2008, 09:11 AM
I seen WALL.E last night and it was awesome. Best Pixar film since Cars :D

Roll on Toy Story 3....