PDA

View Full Version : Pictures Painted on Cars

cooper-chick
21st July 2008, 11:35 AM
HELLLO :smilewinkgrin:

I was at the fast and mod show yesterday and i saw a car with a highlander painting on both sides. It wasnt a sticker it had actually been painted on but i was wondering is there anywhere near here that does that sort of thing cause i think it looks amazing :smilewinkgrin:

rpn
21st July 2008, 01:08 PM
Nae sure about cars, but there's a place in Fife that does bikes and safety helmets to customer design art work.

Look here...... http://www.bikepaints.co.uk/index.htm#Links

cooper-chick
21st July 2008, 02:30 PM
:D Aww Thanking you :D

Burple
21st July 2008, 03:36 PM
The guy that did the highlander one apparently lives across the road from my mate in Monikie ;):thumbs up::D

cooper-chick
21st July 2008, 03:38 PM
Oooooo does he have a website that i can have a wee nosey on?

Burple
21st July 2008, 04:19 PM
I'll ask my mate and find out.. he's on his hols just now, but I'll text him an see if he knows..

p.s.. .like yer new Cooper S Wheels :cool::thumbs up:

cooper-chick
21st July 2008, 04:23 PM
Thank you:D

Oooooo were you at the fast and mod show too ?????

I am really bad with names and people until i get to know them lol. Which mini did you have and what did you like like lol :blush:

Burple
21st July 2008, 04:40 PM
Yup...

I was in stealth mode yesterday.. I was with Zimbo in his car :D

Short bloke with the shiny heid before any of you other dobbers get the chance! :p:hand: (<- pick a finger.. any finger ;):D lol)

cooper-chick
21st July 2008, 04:51 PM
Hmmmmm i cant think :frown:

Who was the guy who ran and grabbed my scoop when i got into the Tesco in Edinburgh????

So far i know William, Rob, Fergus, Andy & Grant lol. Getting there.....slowly but surely ha

N12 JLK
21st July 2008, 05:00 PM
Hmmmmm i cant think :frown:

Who was the guy who ran and grabbed my scoop when i got into the Tesco in Edinburgh????

So far i know William, Rob, Fergus, Andy & Grant lol. Getting there.....slowly but surely ha

I'm Jason, N12 JLK, the laser blue R56 with the sports stripes, I was parked at the back of our gazebo

cooper-chick
21st July 2008, 05:12 PM
I'm Jason, N12 JLK, the laser blue R56 with the sports stripes, I was parked at the back of our gazebo

Ahhh so you the one that came up when i parked my coops in Tesco??

Love the Mini btw :cool:

Livi
21st July 2008, 05:13 PM

and me!! :thumbs up:

cooper-chick
21st July 2008, 05:21 PM
and me!! :thumbs up:

The 1 that helped my friend got me my mini t shirt for my birthday right?????:D

Livi
21st July 2008, 05:26 PM
The 1 that helped my friend got me my mini t shirt for my birthday right?????:D

aye! you will know me as Livi, being a dundee gal an all!

N12 JLK
21st July 2008, 05:31 PM
Ahhh so you the one that came up when i parked my coops in Tesco??

Love the Mini btw :cool:

Cant remember grabbing your scoop at Tesco?, I arrived with CraigD and MarkyC and went for a wee roll in Tesco's

Burple
21st July 2008, 10:09 PM
Cant remember grabbing your scoop at Tesco?, I arrived with CraigD and MarkyC and went for a wee roll in Tesco's

Ha ha ha.. then they went and got some food after it ;);):laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Crombers
22nd July 2008, 07:42 AM
Ha ha ha.. then they went and got some food after it ;);):laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Poor :thud:

Burple
22nd July 2008, 09:45 AM
Poor :thud:

Hey, ya have to work with what you're given! :p:D

Craig
22nd July 2008, 06:33 PM
and me Vicki, the blue coop in the corner which looked more like a Van than a MINI on Sunday and was seen mostly running about putting up gazebo's and banners.... :smilewinkgrin: oh aye and I like my food, so I'm not small :thumbs up:

Crombers
22nd July 2008, 07:13 PM
Hey, ya have to work with what you're given! :p:D

:D:thumbs up:;)

Big Gordy
23rd July 2008, 08:31 AM
oh aye and I like my food, so I'm not small :thumbs up:

Aye......built for comfort not speed :Whistle::thumbs up:

Big Gordy
23rd July 2008, 08:34 AM

Jeeeze.....:eek: That sounds painful:smilewinkgrin:

Big Gordy
23rd July 2008, 08:36 AM
:off topic: that pinky/purple writing is hell on the old eyeballs at this time of the morning I can tell you:ragin:

cooper-chick
23rd July 2008, 09:13 AM
Hahahahaha Ooooopsy sorry i have changed it to a torquisey colour :D

Big Gordy
23rd July 2008, 09:42 AM
Aaaaaah...that's better:popcorn:

Burple
24th July 2008, 03:03 PM
Hey Vicki.. turns out my mate's on hols in Vegas for a week or so yet.. I've text him tho, so he should get back to me when get returns.. :cool:

Maxxed Ross
24th July 2008, 09:11 PM
I think the Highlander Vectra is from around the Glasgow / Ayrshire direction, I've seen it alot around there recently

It's all air brush work and must have taken weeks to do... and I'd imagine at vast expense.

There's a good few cars about with air brush work. I saw a pick-up last week with all the characters from Monsters Inc. all over it!

Maxxed Ross
24th July 2008, 09:26 PM
infact I found a pic of it! It was Ice Age, my mistake

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d136/maxxed_ross/YMS/DSC_2947.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d136/maxxed_ross/YMS/DSC_2946.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d136/maxxed_ross/YMS/DSC_2949.jpg

some others that were on a stand at the same show in Yorkshire

MrMischief
24th July 2008, 10:37 PM
There's a place here in Carnoustie that does it too - a lot of the garages, tow trucks & hauliers here get their wagons done. If I see their van about I'll get the number for you ;)

Saw your S a few weeks (maybe months :D) ago queuing at the train station, looks very like our S too :cool:

Baldy heid Ewan? You? Never :smilewinkgrin::Whistle:

Steve

cooper-chick
25th July 2008, 10:19 AM
Awwwww thanking you :D Yeah i would imagine it would be really expensive but think its so so unique and looks awesome :smilewinkgrin:

Oooo did you.....i will keep a lookout for ya out and about :thumbs up:

I just dont whether to flash (my lights) or do the mini wave incase people are like "Who is she" hahahahaha.

Just beep beep and i will wave back lol

cooper-chick
25th July 2008, 10:20 AM
Hey Vicki.. turns out my mate's on hols in Vegas for a week or so yet.. I've text him tho, so he should get back to me when get returns.. :cool:

Vegas :cool: alright for some. Yeah that would be great thank you :thumbs up:

Gismo
25th July 2008, 10:32 AM
If you're looking for something similar to the cars shown on here you're talking thousands of pounds :Whistle:

cooper-chick
25th July 2008, 10:45 AM
If you're looking for something similar to the cars shown on here you're talking thousands of pounds :Whistle:

:eek: Even just for a small thing :confused:

Gismo
25th July 2008, 10:53 AM
:eek: Even just for a small thing :confused:I was referring to the cars shown here with a total covering, but, a small air brushed job will still cost you a couple hundred, probably

cooper-chick
25th July 2008, 10:55 AM
I was referring to the cars shown here with a total covering, but, a small air brushed job will still cost you a couple hundred, probably

Ahhhh cool cool :thumbs up: Get ya now..... sorry........a bit blonde :blush:

G19RNT
25th July 2008, 10:28 PM
hey theres a guy in arbroath that painted braveheart to a mate o mines bike think his names bob falconer if i remember right i could get his number if you want think it cost around 300 but that was to paint the whole bike and paint braveheart on the petrol tank

cooper-chick
26th July 2008, 03:03 AM
hey theres a guy in arbroath that painted braveheart to a mate o mines bike think his names bob falconer if i remember right i could get his number if you want think it cost around 300 but that was to paint the whole bike and paint braveheart on the petrol tank

Yes please that would be great :D. Does he have a website?