PDA

View Full Version : The Mini in Video Games!!!

Ferengo
19th July 2008, 01:32 PM
Guess this is Mini related and not off banter but if it is, sorry.

For us gamers out there and mini lovers I wanted to get a list going. This list will be all the games that feature the Mini in them. Once we get a list then maybe we can get an online race going for a laugh?

Anyway, here is what I know of so far. I will update the post as people tell me more.

PS3:
Gran Turismo 5 Prolouge: Mini Cooper S (Online)
Juiced 2 Hot Import Nights: New Mini (Online)

Xbox 360:
Forzza 2: Mini Cooper S (Online)
Juiced 2 Hot Import Nights: New Mini (Online)

Nintendo Wii:
Desktop Mini Racing: Original Style Mini's (No Online Play)

If anyone has these games let me know and we'll try and get something going.

Ferengo.

stoney
19th July 2008, 08:21 PM
i have gt5 for the ps3 that could be fun if we get a few in

jayex
19th July 2008, 09:11 PM
i have gt5 for the ps3 that could be fun if we get a few in
Me too - sounds like a good idea :-)

MINI William
19th July 2008, 10:23 PM
Sounds like a plan for gt5 :D.im sure that juiced 2 has a cooper s in it

Ferengo
19th July 2008, 11:00 PM
Cool. Checked it out and Juiced 2 does have the new mini in it.

From what I can see on the COD4 list most of us have a PS3 and are online, plus GT5 is pretty cheap at about £20 from asda and the like.

If we leave this thread on for a few days then se how many want to play we'll take it from there.

Jayex and MINI WILLIAM I would need your tags to add or you can PM me them.

Anyone else can do the same. I'll host so Just PM me and let me know if you want your tag made public or not. If so then I'll add here , if not then I'll just add you myself and invite you to the game. Sound like a plan?

Point. Does anyone know if you can do custom games in GT5? I will check later. I assume you can though.

PS3 Tag List fro GT5:

BOB_STONE (stoney 's username)
j7xjc (jayex' username)
TBC (MINI William)
Ferengo (Ferengo's username)

jayex
20th July 2008, 07:59 PM
My user name is j7xjc

Ferengo
20th July 2008, 08:28 PM
Hi Jayex.

Updated. Finally got the update for GT5 to work today. It's taken a full week, but finally I'm online with it. Couldn't see any options to create a custome race. Also there were no races to enter with the Mini!!!

will look into this over the next couple of days any see what I can find.

Burple
20th July 2008, 09:23 PM
I've got Forza 2 for the Xbox.. and a Purple S in the game :cool::thumbs up:

(Does it count that my REAL car will be in the new game APB when it comes out? :p;):D:D - well the sounds of it anyway :D)

MINI William
20th July 2008, 09:52 PM
Im not online with my ps3 yet as my net is very poor due the area that i live in (countryside and to far from the exchange so have to have a satalite internet which does tend to go off) but am movin on the 1st so will be on after tht :thumbs up:

Ferengo
21st July 2008, 06:43 PM
Burple, I have Forza 2 as well. Will need to take you on at that, give me a shout when you're online. I have added you as a friend on Xbox live already, Should come up as Hollywood F.