PDA

View Full Version : Me new wheels...... at last !!!

jayex
16th July 2008, 08:34 PM
Hi guys, ;bigwave: well after drooling in the Mini garage all year i have bit the bullet and gave in :thumbs up: as some of you already know, even tho my trade in price nearly sent me heading for the Royal Ed :argh: sorry for the delay in posting up pics but have been hoping to get him all cleaned and polished first but due to my slipped disk i have not had a "good day" in weeks :frown: so decided to just post up the stock photos from the garage for now, hope to post some better ones when i get a chance, only things i have changed are the side repeaters for the black jack ones and of course the MNS sticker has pride of place on his bum :cool: he is a six month old Cooper with Chilli pack - oh tis good to be back in a Mini again :D
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m71/jayex_7/mini57.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m71/jayex_7/minifront.jpg
hope to see you all on a wee run soon :cool:
Julie x

N12 JLK
16th July 2008, 08:44 PM
nice car, do you miss the power of your S?

jayex
16th July 2008, 09:03 PM
nice car, do you miss the power of your S?

Hi Jason, fankoo :D its killing me not bieng able to polish him up :argh: power wise nah not really - well not yet anyway , did have a wee look at the new S a while ago but decided to go with the Cooper this time ( yeh i know i will probably end up with another S at some point but i did miss the sound of that supercharger - having said that i was also seriously looking at the clubman :cool: which i think i would also go for as a Cooper - if i were to go for the S it would have to be the hatch :thumbs up:) - so hard to choose, will have to just wait and see but for now i am very happy with him - even if i have went backwards a wee bit power wise lol....... Just lovin being back in a Mini :smilewinkgrin:
P.S.Tis a very nice S you have :cool::D love the colour too :thumbs up:

Craig
16th July 2008, 09:03 PM
Very Smart - nearly identical to Duncan's :thumbs up:

can't see from the pics, but it looks like the D ?

Scottie
16th July 2008, 10:08 PM
Looks good.:smilewinkgrin::thumbs up::thumbs up: I have never once regretted going from the S to the Cooper and then to the Dooper.

The Dogfather
16th July 2008, 10:23 PM
Nice motor, I went for the S as I've got the extra weight in the Clubman. But I thought the Cooper and Dooper hatches were both excellent

Neil and Lorna
16th July 2008, 10:36 PM
New you'd be back, nice car Julie.:D

Seen your old one in Galashiels a couple of times but not recently.:D

Neil and lorna.:D

KenL
17th July 2008, 10:08 AM
Lovely car :cool:

I really like your choices, outside and in :thumbs up:

I am in EL too, so will look out for you :smilewinkgrin:

Smitty
17th July 2008, 10:27 AM
Lovely Cooper - I really like the new blue! :yes nod:

weefossy
17th July 2008, 04:52 PM
Welcome back Julie, very nice car. Will look out for you.

stoney
17th July 2008, 05:45 PM
welcome back nice looking cooper i could not do what you have going from s to cooper i would miss the power too much

Duncan Stewart
17th July 2008, 06:28 PM
Looking good :D Great colours (I would say that :rolleyes:)

Bumble
17th July 2008, 06:34 PM
Nice looking MINI ... welcome back!

jayex
17th July 2008, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the comments and the welcome back folks :thumbs up:hope ma back will be up to a wee MINI run somtime before the year is out :frown: or maybe after ma op - looking forward to giving him a wee blast and catching up with you all :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
17th July 2008, 09:27 PM
Welcome back Julie.

Car looks :thumbs up:.

Will keep a look out for you in the Edinburgh area as we are up there often enough.;):D

MINI William
19th July 2008, 04:42 PM
car is looking nice :thumbs up: ill keep an eye out for you

sedgie
19th July 2008, 05:05 PM
Welcome back Julie;bigwave:....car looking good:D:thumbs up: