PDA

View Full Version : Scum

colliz
16th July 2008, 04:15 AM
I work for Autoglass and I travelled to Dundee (2hr away) in the middle of the night to fix a cooper s with a sore side window as some fn scum smashed the window scratched the paint and broke the trim down the side of the windscreen just to rip the front of the sound system off. The nugget could'nt even nick the whole thing. WHAT A LOW LIFE. At least I get the good job of fixing it and helping a fellow mini driver back on the road. What a car I would love a cooper s maybe one day.........................DREAMS................ ............

Livi
16th July 2008, 03:56 PM
Just delt with this lovely woman on the phone, and i cant believe that its happened to her.

Gonna sort her out with a brochure and let her see whats available and get her something for a good deal :thumbs up:

Hope all goes well with her insurance and catching the thieves :ragin:.

Colliz, i would like to say thanks for your journey to help out one of our customers! :thumbs up:

stella
17th July 2008, 07:27 PM
HI. i'm a newbie here.
can't believe someone did that.
it is unbelievable what some people do for amusement. hope that whoever did it gets caught.
our mini's roof was graffitied a few weeks ago- in dundee.
scum! >:(

gauldrymini
17th July 2008, 11:02 PM
Yeah a spate of car vandalism has been reported in Dundee of late...even our poor wee valve caps got nicked:ragin:.

deeayem
18th July 2008, 12:10 AM
Hello,
It was my car that was vandalised in Dundee, but I'm happy to say that CID came round this evening with the front of my stereo and the news that they have a man in custody. Apparently they found several stereos in his flat - hopefully enough evidence there to prosecute the scumbag!
Colliz, thank you very much for travelling all the way to Dundee to sort out the car, I really appreciate it. Got the window fixed today, so I'm back to driving at more than 40mph! Also, thanks for recommending this website.
JC, thanks for the advice about the stereo - I might not need to get a new one now, but CID are holding onto the fascia of the old one for evidence so I'll see what the insurance company say about it. I'm tempted to buy a new one that I can attach the iPod to, so I'll have a look at the brochure when it arrives.
I'm glad the police caught the guy - so often people get away with this sort of crime.

Livi
18th July 2008, 10:30 AM
Glad someone got caught for it!

Aslong as you get 'a' stereo back thats the main point :D

If you/insurance decide on a new one, we will get you something sorted out :thumbs up:

Hope all goes well with getting everything sorted

Welcome to NMS aswell :thumbs up:;bigwave:

zimbo
18th July 2008, 03:27 PM
Man Dundee is getting bad nowadays!!! Am going to have to be careful where I park my car from now I think... deeayem, I am so sorry to hear that this happened but am also glad to hear that the scum bag has been caught though :thumbs up: and welcome to the site as well.

Burple
18th July 2008, 04:00 PM
Man Dundee is getting bad nowadays!!! Am going to have to be careful where I park my car from now I think... deeayem, I am so sorry to hear that this happened but am also glad to hear that the scum bag has been caught though :thumbs up: and welcome to the site as well.

Not any worse than anywhere else...
You should be careful anyway ya nugget! :D

But in other news.. another Dundonian on the site! Woo! :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Ferengo
19th July 2008, 08:57 AM
In dundee, Two of my valve caps were nicked from my work I think. My mate went out and saw someone trying to nick em of cars in the car park in Dunsinane eastate, he chased them off.

I have had my passenger side mirror cap ripped off. Got it back on but it has a chip out of it.

Also as Stella says, I went down to the car the other week to find someone had written all over our roof. T-cut did the trick, but I really want to put spot lights on and can't help thinking they'll get nicked.

Anyone know where to get replacement valve caps from?

Ferengo