PDA

View Full Version : This Can't be Right!

rpn
14th July 2008, 03:08 PM
Was up in Invergordon the other week and when I return to the car after the meeting, this is the temperature gauge.... :confused: Can't be that hot, surely. :rolleyes:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/rpn48/29Deg.jpg

Forbes
14th July 2008, 03:19 PM
V. Impressive if it is correct. Another nice day today:)

Craig
14th July 2008, 04:58 PM
the sensor is located down behind the front grill of the bumper and can get heated by warm tarmac and other things round about. You would prob find that it went down a good few degrees once you moved away and the ambient air moved around it... :cool::smilewinkgrin:

stoney
14th July 2008, 09:33 PM
it was about 22 in aberdeen

Smitty
14th July 2008, 09:37 PM
the sensor is located down behind the front grill of the bumper and can get heated by warm tarmac and other things round about. You would prob find that it went down a good few degrees once you moved away and the ambient air moved around it... :cool::smilewinkgrin:

coughGEEKcough ;):D:Whistle:

It was very warm today though...if it weren't for that bloody wind! :ragin:

stoney
14th July 2008, 09:42 PM
i was in turrif in my van no a/c and had to drive with the window open all day not compain mind you

Craig
14th July 2008, 11:02 PM
coughGEEKcough ;):D:Whistle:

It was very warm today though...if it weren't for that bloody wind! :ragin:

I only know this as I nearly ripped it off when I was changing over my bumpers.... :moonie: ;):yes nod: :Whistle:

illegalhunter
14th July 2008, 11:24 PM
i was in turrif in my van no a/c and had to drive with the window open all day not compain mind you
White van man tan arm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Crombers
14th July 2008, 11:43 PM
I only know this as I nearly ripped it off when I was changing over my bumpers.... :moonie: ;):yes nod: :Whistle:

Sure :rolleyes::eyes up:;)

Gismo
15th July 2008, 01:13 PM
Well, it's 32 degrees here in Tenerife :Whistle: no air con though :argh: