PDA

View Full Version : Carpet Cleaner

Craig
13th July 2008, 06:09 PM
looking for a loan of a carpet cleaner to clean my friend's Wife's car. They have just gone on holiday for 2 weeks and he has asked me to give the car a clean for her as a surprise for when they get back from holiday. :cool:

I have had a quick look at the car and OH MY GOD!!. I don't think I could do the interior justice without doing the carpets properly and as I am not charging for the job, wondered if someone could lend me a carpet cleaner to save me renting a rug doctor thingy. :rolleyes:

Any help appreciated. I could even take the car to you if you don't want me to use your equipment. ;)

C

Scottie
13th July 2008, 08:47 PM
I have a VAX small steam cleaner that we used on the carpets in my E36 and E46 to great effect. Or are you looking for extraction type cleaner.

Craig
13th July 2008, 08:57 PM
that might do the job Fi, just looking to freshen up the carpets as it looks like it ain't seen a hoover in years... :argh:

I might need and extraction thing, but I won't know until I tackle it...:eyes up:

ianking
13th July 2008, 09:29 PM
Craig

I have a commercial 3 in 1 numatic GEORGE that I use for the car seats and carpets. You are welcome to borrow it but I do use it most weekends on punters cars.

Give me a phone if you want to organise using it.

Craig
14th July 2008, 04:46 PM
Thanks Ian, I might take you up on that, maybe arrange a night and come over to you and give them the once over... I'll give you a phone/text to arrange :thumbs up:

Cheers :cool:

Craig
17th July 2008, 09:03 PM
Just to say a BIG thank you to Ian for the use of your machine. That's another thing to add to my list... :smilewinkgrin:

Thanks also for cleaning the seat and having a go at those scratches. Your braver than me. See you on Sunday.

ianking
17th July 2008, 09:16 PM
No worries. :D