PDA

View Full Version : Team Daisy won a trophy today !!!!!!!!!

Linda M
14th April 2003, 02:15 AM
Hey folks,
We attended the mini clan's navigation run today, and guess who won ? :D:I It was a great day out, a full day's driving with instructions and pictures to follow. It wasn't easy !!!!

We were rewarded with a trophy. Only downside is we now have to organise the next one :clown: And it'll be pretty darn hard to match todays :eek:

Finished off in the pub for a nice meal and chat, a good day out.

duncan
14th April 2003, 03:42 AM
Navigation run, eh? Maybe i should have been there.

Then again, would i have found where it was?

Well done Team Daisy!

Julz
14th April 2003, 03:50 AM
Yep Duncan, I thought you and I should make up a team, it could be called 'Where is everybody...?' or 'There's nobody here but us chickens..!' (If you're not a ren & stimpy fan, then don't ask!!):D:):p

Well done team Daisy!!!!;)

Willie M
14th April 2003, 03:43 PM
A great day indeed :cool:
Don't worry Duncan and Julz you may be able to demonstrate your navigation skills sometime soon :D Let's just say Linda and I picked up one or two little ideas that we may incorporate into a future event ;):evil:
Oh, and sat-nav ain't gonna help you..... :p

Gismo
14th April 2003, 04:42 PM
Linda, it's maybe just my warped mind but you didn't mention what prize you won :evil:;)

Bonnie Scotland

lightbody
14th April 2003, 06:04 PM
Well done Willie and Linda - although your adopted children for the day may have had something to do with it eh? Poor "Team Charlie" came a miserable 2nd due to somehow having a load of extra miles at the end!

Navigation runs are NOT for people prone to car-sickness! REading notes while in a mini going round corners is enough to make anyone ill... and made one of my passengers very ill!

Wul
14th April 2003, 07:48 PM
Well done Team Daisy! ;)

Willie M
15th April 2003, 03:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by lightbody

Navigation runs are NOT for people prone to car-sickness!
:D One of 'Team Daisy's' adopted children is actually a serial vomitter. Her father kindly admitted this to us, at the END of the day :D
Must admit she was perfectly fine all day. Her dad was delighted (as were Daisy's seat covers) and I think he's rushing out to buy a MINI now. He's finally found a car his daughter can travel in without hurling chunks.... :approve: