PDA

View Full Version : NMS has a brand new Flyer!

AndyP & Lenore
8th July 2008, 10:43 PM
It took a while, but I finally got round to designing a new flyer.

So if you are out and about and see a MINI and want to spread the word about NMS, stick a flyer under their windscreen wiper.

Download the flyer, print off and keep a stock in your car.

DOWNLOAD THE FLYER HERE. (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/downloads_1/nms_flyer_new.pdf)

You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader: here (http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/reader/).

A.:thumbs up:

Colin
8th July 2008, 10:57 PM
Nice one, they look good :thumbs up:

Gismo
8th July 2008, 11:07 PM
Shame you didn't put "crammed full" like i asked :hand: :moonie: :popcorn: :nag:
Nice job though

AndyP & Lenore
8th July 2008, 11:18 PM
Oh aye. Oops.:blush: I did make the changes you requested. I guess I just didn't type that change across exactly as you requested. Never mind. Does the job.

A.:D

N12 JLK
9th July 2008, 07:46 PM
so much better than before, looks good.

Mini Ecosse
9th July 2008, 09:51 PM
Put new flyer on mini parked at Creggan Inn this evening!:hand:
Stephen

Craig
9th July 2008, 10:29 PM
Put new flyer on mini parked at Creggan Inn this evening!:hand:
Stephen

aye and I put it in the glovebox so I could use it again.... Who says MINI drivers can't save the planet. ;):thumbs up:

One of the best views from any restaurant in the world by the way. :thumbs up::thumbs up:

:off topic:

Burple
10th July 2008, 10:05 AM
Nice one! I'll make good use of the work printer then! :D

cooper-chick
25th July 2008, 10:36 AM
Aww WOW thats a fab idea :smilewinkgrin:

Ferengo
27th August 2008, 02:17 PM
That's how I got brought into all this madness:smilewinkgrin:. Cheers burple:thumbs up: they do work

Ivano
31st August 2008, 03:13 PM
Going to get a batch of these printed in colour next week in work and then will get distributing. There is a whole heap of MINIs in the Renfrewshire area...

Gismo
31st August 2008, 03:51 PM
Going to get a batch of these printed in colour next week in work and then will get distributing. There is a whole heap of MINIs in the Renfrewshire area...Good man :thumbs up:

Clare1
5th November 2008, 04:17 PM
I'm loving the new flyer! Nice one Andy! :clap:

I'll pass them out to customers for you.

coopert21ceb
9th July 2010, 03:20 PM
Looks ace

Stewart
9th July 2010, 08:08 PM
:idunno:Did I miss something or did I just do I time warp……eighteen months or something.

Gismo
9th July 2010, 08:17 PM
:idunno:Did I miss something or did I just do I time warp……eighteen months or something. Nae idea :lol: and Greigs a mod too

GCA3N
9th July 2010, 08:33 PM
What you guys on about ;)......new years resolution...put brain into gear before posting on NMS.

Actually on a serious note lack of calories this week, keep doing daft stuff like this....need sugar man

GCA3N
9th July 2010, 08:34 PM
:idunno:Did I miss something or did I just do I time warp……eighteen months or something.

:blush::laugh:

Stewart
9th July 2010, 08:52 PM
Can You send cakes to the Rigs the man needs sugar.

"Hi is this Greggs the bakers can I buy two Yum Yum, Caramel Shortbread and a Maple and Pecan swirl and do you do deliveries to the North Sea"

I thought the food was good offshore. :smilewinkgrin:

GCA3N
10th July 2010, 06:05 AM
Can You send cakes to the Rigs the man needs sugar.

"Hi is this Greggs the bakers can I buy two Yum Yum, Caramel Shortbread and a Maple and Pecan swirl and do you do deliveries to the North Sea"

I thought the food was good offshore. :smilewinkgrin:

The food is OK offshore, but as you maybe aware I am on my healthy eating regime aka DIET!!!. I was on 4 weeks off and needed to get onto the wagon so to speak. Went onto the scales yesterday and lost 3 lbs so i'm back to 3 stone lost since feb th 8th. Also fat down from 34% to 23% BMI down from 38 to 29, so all in all happy, however I think i am starving my brain.

Gismo
27th August 2010, 02:28 PM
I remembered to update the first post on this thread for the new flyer