we have one rule if u play with us u put ur clan tag as (NMS) :thumbs up:
so come and join in the fun :knife:

High Scores
The Gismo Man:-
http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/member_pictures/the_gismo_man/cod4/result.jpg

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/member_pictures/the_gismo_man/cod4/score.jpg

AndyP & Lenore
8th July 2008, 10:28 AM
Probably not a bad idea. And for the time being, while it's popular amongst a few of us, it may as well be a sticky. When popularity drops off, I'll unsticky it.

A.:thumbs up:

Gismo
8th July 2008, 10:34 AM
And i'm going on right now :thumbs up:

stoney
8th July 2008, 08:09 PM
going on now well once the update is done

AndyP & Lenore
8th July 2008, 08:22 PM
going on now well once the update is done

Oh oh.:frown: That will be the update to 2.40. Loads of folk with first release consoles been having trouble with the 2.4 update.:ragin:

I have a first release console. And as far as I can tell, you have NO choice but to upgrade if there is an upgrade available.:ragin:

Oh dear.:ragin:

A.:ragin:

Smitty
8th July 2008, 08:28 PM
Oh oh.:frown: That will be the update to 2.40. Loads of folk with first release consoles been having trouble with the 2.4 update.:ragin:

I have a first release console. And as far as I can tell, you have NO choice but to upgrade if there is an upgrade available.:ragin:

Oh dear.:ragin:

A.:ragin:

Nope....keep up to date Andy :yawn:;)

The 2.4 was out last week but got pulled, this is the 2.41 update (basically 2.4 but fixed!)

I had no problems at all with the 2.4 update, and I have a first release machine, but still had to update AGAIN today before I could get onto GTA IV.....bloody updates!!

So go ahead and update, you shouldn't have any problems....other than it trying your patience while waiting for it to finish that is!

AndyP & Lenore
8th July 2008, 08:43 PM
Oh thats cool Smitty. I've been a PS3 hermit the past few days at work, so haven't been following what was going on.

Cool that 2.4 is gone and 2.41 is here.:thumbs up:

But I know what you mean about the update times. not only does it seem to take an age to download, it then takes an age to install. This is all good COD4 time I'm wasting.:frown:

A.:D

Gismo
8th July 2008, 10:30 PM
If this wasn't the off topic and banter thread i would post this :off topic: :rolleyes:
Anyway, good games again tonight guys, excellent last match in the dreaded CREEK :eek:

For what it's worth, i have the 60gig machine and todays update worked ok

AndyP & Lenore
8th July 2008, 10:37 PM
If this wasn't the off topic and banter thread i would post this :off topic: :rolleyes:

In what way is this "off topic"?:confused: It's PS3/COD4 discussion.:eyes up:

Put yer toys back in yer pram mr Mercer and :shut up:

Gismo
8th July 2008, 11:05 PM
In what way is this "off topic"?:confused: It's PS3/COD4 discussion :eyes up:Now, where did i put that fishing line and reel :Whistle: :popcorn:

AndyP & Lenore
8th July 2008, 11:18 PM
Now, where did i put that fishing line and reel :Whistle: :popcorn:

You're a strange little man sometimes.:moonie::laugh:

stoney
9th July 2008, 07:54 AM
In what way is this "off topic"?:confused: It's PS3/COD4 discussion.:eyes up:

:off topic:lol i think you will find the title says COD4 thred lol :shut up::hand::off topic:

stoney
9th July 2008, 07:55 AM
yep loved that last game in the creek i like that leval

Gismo
9th July 2008, 09:30 AM
I'm going on now :computer:

zimbo
9th July 2008, 06:13 PM
I'll be going on @ about 7ish as usual (headset should be fully charged again by then)... :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
9th July 2008, 11:49 PM
Good match tonight with Zimbo and t18tav.

Zimbo, you just weren't on form tonight. Although they were all close games.

T18Tav, you need to get yourself a headset. Great fun. Especially when you knife Zimbo in the back: "OH Ya Dirty Little B*****d!" Love it!

Gismo
10th July 2008, 04:36 PM
Any takers tonight??
Be my last game for a week while i'm away on me holipops

stoney
10th July 2008, 05:27 PM
i will be on from the back of 7 ish :thumbs up: to kick your ass as per the norm ;):p:laugh:

Gismo
10th July 2008, 06:03 PM
i will be on from the back of 7 ish :thumbs up: to kick your ass as per the norm ;):p:laugh:cof :shut up: cof

zimbo
10th July 2008, 06:26 PM
Oh I suppose I could manage to meet up.... :p :thumbs up:

Gismo
10th July 2008, 09:19 PM
Great games tonight guys, Tav, i know we keep saying it, but, get yourself a headset :nag: it's good crack :thumbs up:

stoney
10th July 2008, 10:15 PM
yep good fun and good crack def get a head set tav the motarolla one is good as is the ps3 one

zimbo
11th July 2008, 06:38 PM
I'll be on soon :thumbs up:

stoney
12th July 2008, 06:31 PM
going on in about an hour :thumbs up::cool::thumbs up:

stoney
13th July 2008, 08:07 AM
im just going to get some breakfast and then will be on for most of the day till about 3 ish :D:shut up:

zimbo
14th July 2008, 05:46 PM
I'll be on in about an hour if anyone else wants to join me...

Livi
15th July 2008, 02:45 PM
Im guessing this is a PS3 game match yeah?

ill need to get the game and join up then 1LL PWn j0o 4LL :p

AndyP & Lenore
15th July 2008, 04:19 PM
Im guessing this is a PS3 game match yeah?

ill need to get the game and join up then 1LL PWn j0o 4LL :p

David, you will need to get the game. Then you'll get to shoot Bonnie Scotland in the head with a sniper rifle, and it's perfectly legal. or better still, stab him in the back when he's least expecting it. Bwaa, haa, haa, haaaaaaa.:laugh::laugh: You've no idea how satisfying the feeling is.:D

Seriously though, it is a load of fun. Make sure you have a head set too. Makes for even more fun.

MINI William
15th July 2008, 04:22 PM
I think im going to need to get this just for the banter :smilewinkgrin:

AndyP & Lenore
15th July 2008, 04:23 PM

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Livi
15th July 2008, 04:38 PM
David, you will need to get the game. Then you'll get to shoot Bonnie Scotland in the head with a sniper rifle, and it's perfectly legal. or better still, stab him in the back when he's least expecting it. Bwaa, haa, haa, haaaaaaa.:laugh::laugh: You've no idea how satisfying the feeling is.:D

Seriously though, it is a load of fun. Make sure you have a head set too. Makes for even more fun.

well i have all the equipment cos im a gamer man myself, but i dont think the headset i have will work in the PS3 - but ill try it out.

so if its PS3 you guys can add me as a friend online my name is: Livi :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
15th July 2008, 04:46 PM
well i have all the equipment cos im a gamer man myself, but i dont think the headset i have will work in the PS3 - but ill try it out.

so if its PS3 you guys can add me as a friend online my name is: Livi :thumbs up:

Dave the PS3 will use any Blue Tooth headset I think. Try to pair it and if it works, it works.

I'll add your name to the list of usernames. If you want, once you get the game you can add your name to the newminiscotland clan. [NMS]

stoney
15th July 2008, 04:53 PM

def mate its so funny when we are playing a private games :laugh::laugh:

also

will prob be on later :thumbs up:

zimbo
15th July 2008, 05:44 PM
I'll be on soon Rob :thumbs up: by the way where were you last night????

stoney
16th July 2008, 01:25 PM
dont think i will make it on 2 night :ragin:as its my dads birthday :thumbs up: so going for dinner :thumbs up: but may make it on for a few later on if i am lucky :Whistle:

zimbo
16th July 2008, 05:15 PM
The excuses people come up with these days is unbelievable... :rolleyes:

No probs Rob I'll be on for a long time as usual so might see you later if you come on. Hopefully see Andy on seeing as its Wednesday :thumbs up: and maybe Fergus...

Gismo
16th July 2008, 07:37 PM
I'll be on Friday night :thumbs up:

Gismo
16th July 2008, 07:37 PM
David, you will need to get the game. Then you'll get to shoot Bonnie Scotland in the head with a sniper rifle, and it's perfectly legal. or better still, stab him in the back when he's least expecting it. Bwaa, haa, haa, haaaaaaa.:laugh::laugh: You've no idea how satisfying the feeling is.:DYou've been taking those small tablets again aint ya :hand:

stoney
17th July 2008, 05:47 PM
so you going to be on 2 night then andy ???? zimbo see you on there later :thumbs up::thumbs up: any one elce for a free for all match ???

zimbo
17th July 2008, 06:26 PM
Will do rob :thumbs up:

Ferengo
18th July 2008, 12:43 PM
Hi guys. Complete newbee here and just on today for the first time. I love this game and have it for the Xbox, but I am off to buy it for the PS3 now. My tag is Ferengo If anyone wants to add me. Is there a list of people on here with their PS3 usernames? If not can someone maybe add me and let me know when they are online, I'm on most nights. Thanks, Ferengo.

PS3: Ferengo
Xbox 360: Hollywood F

P.s. Can I just add the Clan tag for NMS or do I have to be approved?

AndyP & Lenore
18th July 2008, 01:01 PM
Hi guys. Complete newbee here and just on today for the first time. I love this game and have it for the Xbox, but I am off to buy it for the PS3 now. My tag is Ferengo If anyone wants to add me. Is there a list of people on here with their PS3 usernames? If not can someone maybe add me and let me know when they are online, I'm on most nights. Thanks, Ferengo.

Hi Ferengo.

You will find a list of all the PS3 and XBox usernames on this thread. (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=14750)

I'll add your name to the list.

The NMS clan tag can be added without approval, but you need to attain a certain rank first. Not sure which rank, but it's not too far up the list.

But, more importantly, do you have a MINI/mini? Are you MINI nuts like the rest of us? As this is your first post. why not head over to the Introduce Yourself (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13) forum, say HI! and tell us a wee bit about you/your MINI.

AndyP & Lenore
18th July 2008, 01:04 PM
I'll be on tonight at about 7pm ish.

Mind and charge your headsets up folks.:thumbs up:

Ferengo
18th July 2008, 01:30 PM
Hi AndyP & Lenore. Thanks for the info. Yeah I have a Mini. It's an electric blue Cooper R56. Burple left a note on my windscreen last night and so I have joined the site.

I will update photos and stuff when I get back from work tonight, also I'll pop over to the introduce yourself forum to.

I don't have a headtset yet but I'll try and get one from Currys, Pc world etc... on my way home tonight.

See you online.

Ferengo.

zimbo
18th July 2008, 03:34 PM
Yup I'll be on about the same time Andy. Ferengo I'll add you once i get a minute and all you need is a bluetooth headset and nothing fancy for your PS3. Look forward to playing you on COD4, fresh victim and all that... :thumbs up:

Burple
18th July 2008, 03:39 PM

Hey if you're ever playing on the Xbox.. add FizzySquirrel ..that's me too.. not played for a week or two, prefer my FPS games on the PC to be honest! :cool:

zimbo
18th July 2008, 03:47 PM
...prefer my FPS games on the PC to be honest! :cool:

FUD...... :hand:

Gismo
18th July 2008, 04:24 PM
I'll be on tonight at about 7pm ish.

Mind and charge your headsets up folks.:thumbs up:

A.:DI'm home and everything's getting charged :thumbs up:
Will also add the new folks as well :yes nod:

stoney
18th July 2008, 04:26 PM
Hi Ferengo

i will add you as well i am BOB_STONE on the PS3

that just means 1 more for me to kill lots :laugh::laugh:

well if last night was any thing to go bye :D:p

Gismo
18th July 2008, 04:46 PM
P.s. Can I just add the Clan tag for NMS or do I have to be approved?You do not need any approval from us to join the NMS clan, just add it to your username once you've passed level 13 which is easy to accomplish :thumbs up:

Ferengo
18th July 2008, 05:24 PM
Cool. I'm level 42 on the xbox but will be starting from scratch on the PS3 :-(

If I get the headset on the way home it may not be charged in time. Will it still be ok to join tonights games, without or until it charges? If I can't get one tonight anywhere I'll get one in town tomorrow.

Look forward to it.

Ferengo.

stoney
18th July 2008, 06:00 PM
not a prob to join in with out the head set just a bit more fun with it you will just have to lisson to us cursing each other

Gismo
18th July 2008, 06:00 PM
If I get the headset on the way home it may not be charged in time. Will it still be ok to join tonights games, without or until it charges? If I can't get one tonight anywhere I'll get one in town tomorrow.

Ferengo.Of course you can still join in, you will just have to listen to the rest of us :shut up:

Ferengo
18th July 2008, 06:10 PM
Cheers. Just downloading the new 4 maps now. Does anyone need the 4 maps for free for the PS3? It's just the store where I got it gave me 2 manuals and 2 sets of free downloads. So if anyone is in need then drop me a PM, but I only have the one.:smilewinkgrin:

stoney
18th July 2008, 06:37 PM
the new maps are good thats a real shame about maps i only got them a week ago as well but v nice of you to offer

stoney
18th July 2008, 11:10 PM
good games guys that was fun and extreamley funny :laugh::laugh:

Ferengo + fergus you need a haed set's mate :rolleyes:

nice to meet/play COD4 with you Ferengo :thumbs up::thumbs up:

and as for the rest of you come on get pratice in :p:p:p

AndyP & Lenore
18th July 2008, 11:41 PM
Aye, good night tonight. But, I wasn't at my best.:frown:

Ferengo
19th July 2008, 12:09 AM
hey guys. One of the best games I have played online. Will get a headset tomorrow but beware, I am very shy on them :D. I got a bit better once I turned to controls round like the 360, but I still suck :p. See ya on soon. Ferengo.

Gismo
19th July 2008, 09:10 AM
hey guys. One of the best games I have played online. Will get a headset tomorrow but beware, I am very shy on them :D. I got a bit better once I turned to controls round like the 360, but I still suck :p. See ya on soon. Ferengo.Great fun again last night, the private matches are excellent fun :yes nod:
No need to be shy, just let yourself go, more than often when you get killed you say what you feel, just ask Zimbo :Whistle:

Ferengo
19th July 2008, 01:23 PM
Got a head set now so good to go.

Ferengo

zimbo
19th July 2008, 07:12 PM
No need to be shy, just let yourself go, more than often when you get killed you say what you feel, just ask Zimbo :Whistle:

Excuse me, what is that meant to mean....? :moonie: :p lol

stoney
21st July 2008, 12:03 PM
going on for a wee while

Gismo
21st July 2008, 06:36 PM
Am on just now and then off around 7 but back on again at 7.30 :thumbs up:

stoney
21st July 2008, 06:39 PM
i will be on at about 7 ish

Ferengo
21st July 2008, 06:39 PM
I'll be on around 9ish if I can.

zimbo
22nd July 2008, 06:59 PM
I'll be on very soon :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
22nd July 2008, 07:04 PM
Working.:frown:

zimbo
22nd July 2008, 07:09 PM
Andy you missed a great 6 way battle last night mate... But we know your a busy man!!

Gismo
23rd July 2008, 06:08 AM
Andy you missed a great 6 way battle last night mate... But we know your a busy man!!How bad was i :frown: worst i've ever played methinks

stoney
23rd July 2008, 06:15 AM
yep it was fun the other night but was playing pants last night

AndyP & Lenore
23rd July 2008, 08:30 AM
Might be on tonight for a short while.

stoney
23rd July 2008, 10:23 AM
i prob will be as well and no dout mr z will be there as well :rolleyes:

zimbo
23rd July 2008, 06:47 PM
i prob will be as well and no dout mr z will be there as well :rolleyes:

Umm that will be a yes :thumbs up:

stoney
23rd July 2008, 07:04 PM
im on now :thumbs up:

zimbo
24th July 2008, 06:55 PM
Be on in 5 mins time...

sadly wont be on tomorrow coz I'll be in London... :rolleyes:

stoney
26th July 2008, 02:54 PM
going on if any one fancys a few games

Gismo
26th July 2008, 03:15 PM
going on if any one fancys a few gamesCheers :ragin:

stoney
27th July 2008, 07:40 AM
Cheers :ragin:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

stoney
28th July 2008, 06:33 PM
any one fancying a few games to night i will be on around 7 30 ish :thumbs up:

zimbo
28th July 2008, 07:31 PM
any one fancying a few games to night i will be on around 7 30 ish :thumbs up:

I'm back.... see you soon mate :thumbs up:

stoney
30th July 2008, 06:35 PM
i will be online after about 7 ish

AndyP & Lenore
30th July 2008, 07:54 PM
Going on after (yet another) system update.:eyes up:

stoney
31st July 2008, 05:23 PM
good games last night guy will most likely be back on later

Ferengo
31st July 2008, 07:17 PM
I'll be on after 9 I think. One of my cats has chewed my headset and both my pads!!!:eek:

zimbo
1st August 2008, 06:20 PM
Il be on in a little while...:thumbs up:

stoney
1st August 2008, 06:25 PM
i will be on the back of 7 ish

Gismo
1st August 2008, 06:41 PM

i will be on the back of 7 ish:ragin:

AndyP & Lenore
1st August 2008, 06:48 PM

i will be on the back of 7 ish

:ragin:

I'll be on soon too. Just finishing up writing the notes up for the Borders Run.

AndyP & Lenore
1st August 2008, 06:48 PM
Alan, haven't seen Jas on for a while. Has he discovered drugs, or wimen? or both?

Gismo
1st August 2008, 06:57 PM
Alan, haven't seen Jas on for a while. Has he discovered drugs, or wimen? or both?

A.:DHe's away on another holiday, besides, he's been sticking to the xbox for some reason :rolleyes: oh yeah, there's a female that goes online with him ;)

Ferengo
2nd August 2008, 07:52 PM
Hey Stoney. dunno what happened earlier on but it signed me out.

Will be on tomorrow after noon of anyone wants a game.

Also I'm having trouble hearing everyone clearly with my headset. Is there a setting to change it? What headsets do you guys use? My cat has chewed it but I had this problem before that. I do have a mobile phone one but have no idea how to connect it, any suggestions? cheers,

AndyP & Lenore
2nd August 2008, 08:12 PM
Ferengo, any blue tooth head set should work fine. On the PS3's XMB go to (memory kicks in here so may be wrong) settings/add audio device? Then just follow the instructions to pair it. After that, every time you start a game that uses a headset it will pair automatically.:thumbs up:

stoney
3rd August 2008, 10:41 AM
Hey Stoney. dunno what happened earlier on but it signed me out.

Will be on tomorrow after noon of anyone wants a game.

Also I'm having trouble hearing everyone clearly with my headset. Is there a setting to change it? What headsets do you guys use? My cat has chewed it but I had this problem before that. I do have a mobile phone one but have no idea how to connect it, any suggestions? cheers,

no prob are you playing the voice thru the head set or you tv ??? you can change the ouput device will have to look at my ps before i can tell you how to do it
i have trouble with my head set some times it wont pair with my ps3

and as andy says nearly any bluetooth will work i know mark uses a moterroalla one :thumbs up:

zimbo
3rd August 2008, 05:39 PM
Im going on in a couple of minutes folks. :thumbs up:

stoney
4th August 2008, 06:34 PM
will be going on in about 1/2 hour

zimbo
5th August 2008, 05:39 PM
will be on at about 7ish... :thumbs up:

stoney
5th August 2008, 05:41 PM
will see you then :thumbs up:

Gismo
5th August 2008, 05:43 PM
will be on at about 7ish... :thumbs up:

will see you then :thumbs up:2 weeks to go and i'll be back :moonie:

AndyP & Lenore
5th August 2008, 06:25 PM
2 weeks to go and i'll be back :moonie:

Right you are then Arnie.:laugh:

A.:moonie:

Ferengo
6th August 2008, 12:51 PM
Found a new weapon of choice so watch out. I got 26 kills on one match last night after you guys went offline with it!!!

May not be on for a few days as LCD has to go away for repair but I may dust off the old 21" CRT.

stoney
6th August 2008, 12:55 PM
Found a new weapon of choice so watch out. I got 26 kills on one match last night after you guys went offline with it!!!

May not be on for a few days as LCD has to go away for repair but I may dust off the old 21" CRT.

if you are diging out the old tv dont forget to change the ps3 form hdtv to crt !!!!! as bonnie forgot to do that with the one he sold me !!!!!! and i had to plug it in to a hdtv witch i did not have at the time :rolleyes:

stoney
6th August 2008, 12:55 PM
and also what wepeon would that be then ???

Gismo
6th August 2008, 02:19 PM
if you are diging out the old tv dont forget to change the ps3 form hdtv to crt !!!!! as bonnie forgot to do that with the one he sold me !!!!!!:blush::Whistle:

Ferengo
6th August 2008, 03:02 PM
DOH!!! They've just taken it away. Argh.... I used the HDMI cable and it automatically detected that it was 1080p, any chance that if I stick a scart in it'll detect that too?

It's the M16. Not much but I picked it up from one guy I killed last night and pretty much got another 6 kills in a row, that's when I got my helecopter. Only 18 more kills with it and I get the scope.:D

Gismo
6th August 2008, 03:10 PM
DOH!!! They've just taken it away. Argh.... I used the HDMI cable and it automatically detected that it was 1080p, any chance that if I stick a scart in it'll detect that too?

It's the M16. Not much but I picked it up from one guy I killed last night and pretty much got another 6 kills in a row, that's when I got my helecopter. Only 18 more kills with it and I get the scope.:DTo reset the PS3 to operate in normal mode, turn off the PS3 with the manual switch on the back, turn it on and then hold the front power button down for about five to eight seconds until it beeps twice

Rob only had to ask :rolleyes:

Ferengo
6th August 2008, 04:27 PM
AWESOME!!! I thought I'd have to go cold turkey on COD for a week, Just thinking of it I broke out into a cold sweat. I owe ya one, Cheers:thumbs up:

Gismo
6th August 2008, 04:29 PM
AWESOME!!! I thought I'd have to go cold turkey on COD for a week, Just thinking of it I broke out into a cold sweat. I owe ya one, Cheers:thumbs up:You could always have taken it into Curry's for a demo ;)

stoney
6th August 2008, 06:25 PM
To reset the PS3 to operate in normal mode, turn off the PS3 with the manual switch on the back, turn it on and then hold the front power button down for about five to eight seconds until it beeps twice

Rob only had to ask :rolleyes:

:p:pi bet you just looked that up :p:p

Gismo
6th August 2008, 06:29 PM
:p:pi bet you just looked that up :p:perm nope :Whistle: :hand:

Ferengo
8th August 2008, 10:15 AM
Anyone on tonight? I'll be on after 7.30 me thinks.

AndyP & Lenore
8th August 2008, 10:27 AM
Pretty sure I'll be on from around 7pm ish.

A.

Ferengo
8th August 2008, 10:33 AM
I would be on earlier but the wife watches Hollyoaks:rolleyes:

Slightly but not really off topic, but does anyone know how to move data from one PS3 to another? I don't wanna lose my data if I end up swapping PS3's. Would be a pain to start on rank one on COD again. Thanx,

AndyP & Lenore
8th August 2008, 10:38 AM
I would be on earlier but the wife watches Hollyoaks:rolleyes:

Slightly but not really off topic, but does anyone know how to move data from one PS3 to another? I don't wanna lose my data if I end up swapping PS3's. Would be a pain to start on rank one on COD again. Thanx,

That's shocking! You're married to a 12 year old!?!?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry Ferengo, just my sense of humour.:yes nod:

I may be completely wrong, but I think your stats (rank, kills, etc) are all stored remotely by Infinity Ward, rather than on your PS3. So when you sign in using your usual PS3 network log in name, it should grab all your details and push them to your PS3 then.

Or am I talking complete bollocks again?

A.

Ferengo
8th August 2008, 12:19 PM
Ha Ha. That would make me 10 as she's 2 years older than me.

Will test that theory on my mates PS3 and see if my details come up. Cheers.

Gismo
8th August 2008, 02:11 PM
Your COD stats are kept online, however, if you've played the actual game the data is saved on the hard drive, but, you can easily save it to an SD card that fits in the front of the PS3 itself and move it from machine to machine.

stoney
8th August 2008, 10:34 PM
Your COD stats are kept online, however, if you've played the actual game the data is saved on the hard drive, but, you can easily save it to an SD card that fits in the front of the PS3 itself and move it from machine to machine.

tahts only if you have a 60gb one the 40gb dose not have the slot !!!!

AndyP & Lenore
8th August 2008, 10:43 PM
Some good matches tonight guys.

What was up with that complete f***w*t who was all over me trying to knife me constantly. My own team-mate too! I just ignored him and got the sniper rifle out and he kept moving to stand in front of me. Arse!

Private matches were cool though.

Gismo
8th August 2008, 10:47 PM
tahts only if you have a 60gb one the 40gb dose not have the slot !!!!Well then you must be able to save it to a USB memory stick??
Even a USB powered hard disk will work, but, must be formatted in FAT32 for the techno savvy :yes nod:

Gismo
8th August 2008, 10:54 PM
Some good matches tonight guys.

What was up with that complete f***w*t who was all over me trying to knife me constantlyNot me this time :Whistle:

stoney
9th August 2008, 01:07 PM
yep some good games you mised it at the end we where in shipment with just shotguns only that was a good fun

AndyP & Lenore
9th August 2008, 05:21 PM
yep some good games you mised it at the end we where in shipment with just shotguns only that was a good fun

AHHHHH! That does sound good fun. Need to do that next time I'm on then. Makes it a bit fairer if we all have the same gun. Especially in a small map like shipment.

Ferengo
9th August 2008, 06:20 PM
Ha Ha... I lost big time. Was really funny though when I got shot and my body landed on top of that container :D

I have the 60GB but would probably use my extrenal hard drive. Just I may be getting another mobile contact and will get a free PS3 and put it in the spare room so I can play whenever I want (and not have to wait until corrie, hollyoaks and other rubbish progs are finished). Greedy I know but because it's the bluray player as well it has to stay with the HDTV in the livingroom. Cheers for the info. Oh and is FAT32 the format that MAC and PC can use?

Will be on tomorrow here and there if anyone fancies a game.:thumbs up:

stoney
9th August 2008, 06:29 PM
Ha Ha... I lost big time. Was really funny though when I got shot and my body landed on top of that container :D

I have the 60GB but would probably use my extrenal hard drive. Just I may be getting another mobile contact and will get a free PS3 and put it in the spare room so I can play whenever I want (and not have to wait until corrie, hollyoaks and other rubbish progs are finished). Greedy I know but because it's the bluray player as well it has to stay with the HDTV in the livingroom. Cheers for the info. Oh and is FAT32 the format that MAC and PC can use?

Will be on tomorrow here and there if anyone fancies a game.:thumbs up:

will prob be on 2 morow night as on a run 2morow day :thumbs up:

Gismo
9th August 2008, 06:54 PM
Oh and is FAT32 the format that MAC and PC can use?Not sure about Mac's, but, the PCs use FAT32, but, that's the older format, current PC's now use NTFS, so, remember to select it if you have to format your drive

zimbo
10th August 2008, 06:44 PM
I'll be on soon :thumbs up: sorry bout leaving you guys on friday eve...

Ferengo
10th August 2008, 10:09 PM
Sorry Stoney, Headset was needing charged so couldn't say bye.

stoney
11th August 2008, 06:21 PM
not a prob mate mine was dead to but all charged now :thumbs up:

so who is going on to night ???

AndyP & Lenore
11th August 2008, 06:29 PM
Working.:computer::popcorn:

zimbo
11th August 2008, 06:48 PM
i'll be on soon :thumbs up:

Ferengo
11th August 2008, 07:58 PM
I'll prob be on after 9.

stoney
13th August 2008, 05:16 PM
ok so it it the norm 2 night shall we see you Mr P ?? zimbo i know you will be on

i will be on the back of 7ish

what about you bonnie ???

o thats right you carnt :laugh::laugh:

you missing it?? we are missing killing you :laugh: wont be long now :thumbs up:

Gismo
14th August 2008, 02:36 AM
ok
what about you bonnie ???

o thats right you carnt :laugh::laugh:

you missing it?? we are missing killing you :laugh: wont be long now :thumbs up:Sharpening my blade as we speak :hand:
Am home on the 21st, but, am away for the weekend golfing, so, may not make it until after that

zimbo
14th August 2008, 06:48 PM
Sorry guys was out on a date last night but im back tonight shortly for some action..... :thumbs up:

Gismo
15th August 2008, 02:24 AM
Sorry guys was out on a date last night but im back tonight shortly for some action..... :thumbs up:Is that with the date or on COD4 :rolleyes:

AndyP & Lenore
15th August 2008, 06:49 PM
going on in about 10 mins folks. :D

stoney
15th August 2008, 06:58 PM
ok me 2

Ferengo
16th August 2008, 05:20 PM
DOH!!! Not been going on as my headset has been playing up. Couldn't hear anyone and put it down to one of the cats chewing it. Tried it last night and it worked. Problem was me all along. I'd forgotten that on that headset the buttons for the volume are the other way around, I've been turning it down all the time:blush:

Anyway, has anyone had a problem with keeping signed in or having connections errors since the last update? Tried playing COD today and still getting some problems. Got the 60GB version if anyone knows of issues.

Will be on tonight after 9.30 and prob most of tomorrow hear and there, that's if I'm not sitting with the pointy D hat in the corner after the headset incident...

AndyP & Lenore
16th August 2008, 07:05 PM
I had connection problems for a wee while last night. I was playing a team deathmatch with Rob at the time and he didn't have any problems. I had to quit the game and re-start, after that it was fine.

There's no doubt on private matches there's less trouble with online play.

A.

Gismo
19th August 2008, 07:46 AM
I'm home on Wednesday and will be online :thumbs up:
Albeit a wee bit rusty, so for anyone who fanices taking advantage of my lack of playing now's your chance :Whistle:

zimbo
19th August 2008, 06:40 PM
I'm home on Wednesday and will be online :thumbs up:
Albeit a wee bit rusty, so for anyone who fanices taking advantage of my lack of playing now's your chance :Whistle:

Well you know we will ALL be there to welcome you back, ...with a knife in your back or an RPG in your ass(AndyP) or a bullet from somewhere from camping Bob :thumbs up: :Whistle:

Ferengo
19th August 2008, 08:19 PM
I'm on in a bit if anyone fancies a game?

I'll also be online tomorrow for a few games, have told the wife that I'm having the big TV tomorrow and she can read a book:p

AndyP & Lenore
19th August 2008, 08:22 PM
Well you know we will ALL be there to welcome you back, ...with a knife in your back or an RPG in your ass(AndyP) or a bullet from somewhere from camping Bob :thumbs up: :Whistle:

Or a claymore from the Claymore Kid.:laugh:

stoney
20th August 2008, 02:11 PM
well will be online later :thumbs up::thumbs up:

for a bit more of this :p
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g251/s700ony/P190808_2100.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g251/s700ony/P190808_210101.jpg

hee hee :laugh::laugh::laugh:

zimbo
20th August 2008, 06:19 PM
Very good Camper oops sorry I mean Rob.... :D Alan we'll see you soon :thumbs up: ha ha haaaaaaaaa

Gismo
20th August 2008, 06:32 PM
Very good Camper oops sorry I mean Rob.... :D Alan we'll see you soon :thumbs up: ha ha haaaaaaaaaMy headset has disappeared and i had to buy a new one, i doubt it'll be charged enough for the full session :argh:

stoney
20th August 2008, 06:42 PM
i will be on just after 7ish :thumbs up:

Ferengo
20th August 2008, 07:21 PM
That score of yours still hurts Stoney. Will have to get my own back tonight:p. Will be on in about 10 mins.

Gismo
21st August 2008, 06:16 PM
I'll be back on tonight :thumbs up:

stoney
22nd August 2008, 02:06 PM
im on for a few the now if any one about fancy a wee game or 2

Ferengo
22nd August 2008, 03:52 PM
I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to join me?

Watch out Stoney, my score last night was nearly as good as yours:p

stoney
22nd August 2008, 05:51 PM
I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to join me?

Watch out Stoney, my score last night was nearly as good as yours:p

i will be on after 7ish :thumbs up: bring it on my man that was just in the shotgun rounds :p:shut up:

must admit when we went in a team we kicked ass :thumbs up::cool:

Ferengo
22nd August 2008, 06:59 PM
We did that. I'll be on after the wife has had her hollyoaks fix for the night:rolleyes:. Oh, while I remember. She says to put everyone straight and that I'm just as bad as her for hogging the big TV. Which is true:D. See ya in a bit.

Ferengo
23rd August 2008, 04:32 PM
On for a short while if anyone wants to join me?

stoney
23rd August 2008, 04:44 PM
go one then see u in 5

AndyP & Lenore
23rd August 2008, 04:47 PM
Been wondering if we should do more tactical work when we go on as team deathmatch. Using the headsets to organise ourselves a bit better. For the most part it's just every man for themselves. Which seems a bit daft when we have the ability and, to a certain extent now, the skills to be better organised.

I realise on some maps its not possible and in some games the other players headsets cause havoc, but we can always "mute" the idiots if required.

What do you all think of that?

On a sad note, I won't be on until Wednesday at the earliest.:sad:

stoney
23rd August 2008, 06:30 PM
Been wondering if we should do more tactical work when we go on as team deathmatch. Using the headsets to organise ourselves a bit better. For the most part it's just every man for themselves. Which seems a bit daft when we have the ability and, to a certain extent now, the skills to be better organised.

I realise on some maps its not possible and in some games the other players headsets cause havoc, but we can always "mute" the idiots if required.

What do you all think of that?

On a sad note, I won't be on until Wednesday at the earliest.:sad:

thats a good idea but what we need to do is go in to a map and practice one move one stay and cover then next move and cover

me and mark where doing this the other night when we took on the rest of you :thumbs up:

but my prob is i get mixed up on where i am in the maps :blush:

AndyP & Lenore
23rd August 2008, 06:50 PM
thats a good idea but what we need to do is go in to a map and practice one move one stay and cover then next move and cover

me and mark where doing this the other night when we took on the rest of you :thumbs up:

I have to admit. I get completely lost too. Especially on some of the war-torn city-scapes. I respawn and look around and say to myself - where the f*** am I? By which time I'm usually killed again and respawn somewhere more familiar.:frown::laugh:

Lets do some of this practicing stuff though. In private matches even if its not against anyone. In a free for all, but a gentleman's agreement not to start killing each other until we've done some practicing against a non existent enemy.

A.

stella
23rd August 2008, 08:42 PM
ferengo is online- i am cod4 widow again:argh::smilewinkgrin:

i let him have the big tv if anyne wants to join him?

stoney
23rd August 2008, 08:45 PM
ferengo is online- i am cod4 widow again:argh::smilewinkgrin:

i let him have the big tv if anyne wants to join him?

lol :laugh::laugh: i will just make my christine a cod4 widow just shortly :thumbs up: as well :laugh:;bigwave:

Ferengo
24th August 2008, 07:20 AM

ME and Hammy did the same thing against Stoney and Tinsel. Works well, I'm up for it. Pehaps organise weapons used, like someone to set claymores (no-one in paticular Stoney:thumbs up::p) or someone to carry an RPG (:rolleyes:), but yeah I'll give it a go.

What about getting a game againts another clan? Is there an old mini website that has CODers on it? May be a laugh.

If anyone wants I could probably do a layout of each map and send em over e-mail for you to print out?

stoney
24th August 2008, 07:42 PM
me and zimbo are on now

Ferengo
24th August 2008, 08:55 PM
Will be on in ten mins.

Ferengo
24th August 2008, 09:10 PM
Ok, Tried playing and got my butt kicked so gonna leave it for tomorrow. I'll be on throughout the day. I'm sure I'll see you on at some point Mr Stone since you have the day off too:thumbs up:. May go to look at an S at some point though...

Ferengo
25th August 2008, 12:35 PM
Am on now for a bit. Got 700pts to go before next rank so will stay on till then.

stoney
25th August 2008, 02:00 PM
i am on now

zimbo
25th August 2008, 05:35 PM
I'll be on soon...

Gismo
25th August 2008, 06:51 PM
Am away on Noo :thumbs up:

Ferengo
25th August 2008, 07:33 PM
Please be on affter 9, someone:smilewinkgrin:. I don't get the big TV until after Corrie has finished:rolleyes:. If anyone is still on I'll see ya then.

zimbo
26th August 2008, 06:40 PM
I'll be on soon :thumbs up:

stoney
27th August 2008, 06:50 PM
i will be on just after 7ish shrotly

Ferengo
28th August 2008, 08:03 AM
Been having a lot of problems logging in and getting into games. Gonna purge the router and hard wire the PS3 in rather than wireless. So I'l be on tonight after I've done that:thumbs up:. With any luck that will do it:p.

Gismo
28th August 2008, 08:20 AM
I'll be on tonight :thumbs up: everything will be charged up :Whistle:

stoney
28th August 2008, 06:04 PM
Been having a lot of problems logging in and getting into games. Gonna purge the router and hard wire the PS3 in rather than wireless. So I'l be on tonight after I've done that:thumbs up:. With any luck that will do it:p.

i had real trouble last night as well it took ages to download game setings

i have it haed wired and also unpuged router PS3 the lot :argh: and it did not make it any better :ragin:

think the ps3 network is having probs the now :ragin:

Ferengo
28th August 2008, 06:41 PM
I'll be on just after half 7. See you there with my RPG :smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
28th August 2008, 07:02 PM
I'll be on just after half 7. See you there with my RPG :smilewinkgrin:Bring it on :Whistle: see you then as well :thumbs up:

stoney
29th August 2008, 06:26 PM
i will be on just after 7 ish just charging all my stuff the now

Ferengo
30th August 2008, 09:01 PM
on now for a few.:D

stoney
31st August 2008, 10:18 AM
going on for a few games before the footie starts

Gismo
31st August 2008, 10:44 AM
going on for a few games before the footie startsBe there in a minute, just watching teh 125cc bikes :thumbs up:

Ferengo
31st August 2008, 08:05 PM
I'll be on just after 9. :thumbs up:

Gismo
31st August 2008, 10:43 PM
I'll be on just after 9. :thumbs up:Saw you but then you were gone

Ferengo
31st August 2008, 10:58 PM
Went on but got my butt kicked. Have a sore thumb too, dunno what I've done to it but that's no excuse for getting killed :p.

Should be on again tomorrow about nine if anyone wants to join me. :thumbs up: Promise I'll stay on for more than one game :thumbs up:.

stoney
1st September 2008, 07:40 PM
i am online now

Ferengo
1st September 2008, 10:17 PM
Good laugh tonight. Gismo, couldn't hear you in the last game but if you're on tomorrow I'll see you after 9.

stoney
2nd September 2008, 07:56 AM
yep good games last night

will see you all on fri night

Gismo
2nd September 2008, 08:58 AM
Good stuff last night :thumbs up:

Ferengo
2nd September 2008, 01:54 PM
yep good games last night

will see you all on fri night

You won't see me on Fri night. Tis my birthday and am playing a gig, but it means I'll def be int he pub :D, Sat aft perhaps...

Gismo
3rd September 2008, 08:04 PM
On now :thumbs up:

stoney
5th September 2008, 06:33 PM
well im back will be on just after 7ish:thumbs up::thumbs up:

so should be back to normal :thumbs up:

Gismo
5th September 2008, 06:47 PM
well im back will be on just after 7ish:thumbs up::thumbs up:

so should be back to normal :thumbs up:See ya there :thumbs up:

stoney
7th September 2008, 08:37 PM
im on now

stoney
11th September 2008, 03:04 PM
i will be back on 2 night normal time about 7ish

Ferengo
11th September 2008, 08:04 PM
Going on now.

Gismo
11th September 2008, 08:41 PM
can't make it tonight but will be on all Friday night

Gismo
12th September 2008, 07:05 PM
Will be on from 8ish :thumbs up:

Ferengo
12th September 2008, 07:13 PM
Will be on about nine.

stoney
14th September 2008, 09:53 AM
any one fancy a few games before the gp then i will be on shortly

Ferengo
14th September 2008, 05:20 PM
Going on for a few just now.

stoney
15th September 2008, 06:41 PM
prob going on shortly:thumbs up::thumbs up:

zimbo
15th September 2008, 07:00 PM
Will try to come on shortly. This will also probably be my last week on here for a while guys, am moving house soon and am going to be cancelling my phone and broadband etc so Friday will prob be my last night on for a while... :frown::sad:

Ferengo
15th September 2008, 07:49 PM
I'll try and be on at 9.

Ferengo
16th September 2008, 07:31 PM
That's me on for a bit

Ferengo
20th September 2008, 11:20 AM
Strange. I'm now getting 20pts a kill rather than 10pts. Is it a rank thing or something?

Also :off topic: is there anyway to change the bit above you avatar that says senior member?

Gismo
20th September 2008, 11:24 AM
Strange. I'm now getting 20pts a kill rather than 10pts. Is it a rank thing or something?

Also :off topic: is there anyway to change the bit above you avatar that says senior member?Sometimes at weekends you get double points and yes, i can change your text, let me or one of the other admins know what you want :thumbs up:

Ferengo
20th September 2008, 02:56 PM
Cheers Gismo, Never knew that. Think I'll be playing it a bit more this weekend as almost at 55 :p. Anyway am on for a bit just now if anyone wants to join me?

zimbo
21st September 2008, 10:53 AM
I'll be on for little while later this afternoon prob for the last time, before phone etc gets disconnected.

stoney
21st September 2008, 02:16 PM
i will be on shortly

stoney
21st September 2008, 02:18 PM
change of plan will be later 2 night

stoney
29th September 2008, 05:44 PM
will be on back of 7ish prob

Gismo
30th September 2008, 07:21 AM
2 weeks to go :computer: :argh:

Ferengo
30th September 2008, 03:25 PM
I'll be on tonight as am at rank 54 so not long to go until 55!!! Then it'll take me a while to work back up enough ranks to get claymores again :p.

zimbo
3rd October 2008, 06:30 PM
I might be on in a little while folks.... :thumbs up:

stoney
6th October 2008, 05:49 PM
i will be online in a little bit if any one fancys

Ferengo
10th October 2008, 12:37 PM
Hey Andy. Dunno what was going on last night. Tried to join your game and couldn't. Also every time I tried to play a game I got host has ended game about 30 secs into play. Gave up in the end and went on NHL. Should be on sometime over the weekend.

Anyone getting COD5 when it's out? Just to know wether to pre-order it or not.

Gismo
10th October 2008, 02:03 PM
Anyone getting COD5 when it's out? Just to know wether to pre-order it or not.I pre ordered from Play, it's out on the 14th November, though i won't be at home until 10th December :eek:

AndyP & Lenore
10th October 2008, 02:56 PM
Hey Ferengo, not sure what was happening. I kept saying YES to your invite and I just kept getting the Server Full message.

I ended up just playing on my own for the most part, but had a couple of games with Rob Stone later on.

I was really pleased with the way I was playing, getting 12 to 18 kills in each game. Then Stoney came along and we had a private game and he obliterated me. Arse.:laugh:

I'll be getting COD 5 for sure.:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
10th October 2008, 06:01 PM
will going on soon. :)

Ferengo
12th October 2008, 10:51 AM
That's me order COD5 and Dead Space. Hope it's as good as COD4 but I'll hold my breath as it's a different developer.

stoney
13th October 2008, 05:25 PM
will be going on to night any one going to join me ???

zimbo
13th October 2008, 05:27 PM

Bast!ds.... :ragin:

Gismo
13th October 2008, 05:28 PM
:argh: home on wednesday :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
13th October 2008, 05:28 PM

I'll second that Zimbo. Working tonight.:argh:

Wednesday though.:thumbs up:

zimbo
13th October 2008, 05:32 PM
Any further news on your project Andy?

stoney
13th October 2008, 05:35 PM

would that be the one i sugested :rolleyes: :thumbs up:

zimbo

you will have to get the net at your moms and get back online :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
13th October 2008, 10:12 PM

would that be the one i sugested :rolleyes: :thumbs up:

It's a work in progress.;)

A.

Ferengo
15th October 2008, 08:10 AM
:argh: home on wednesday :thumbs up:

I'll be on about half 8 to welcome Gismo back with a claymore :thumbs up:.

stoney
15th October 2008, 05:06 PM
i will be on the back of 7ish just have to mind and bring my tent :Whistle::Whistle:

stoney
15th October 2008, 05:08 PM
for got to say i have been using a new gun and its not 2 bad ;);)

Gismo
15th October 2008, 06:54 PM
Goin on now, but, be warned, Jase is on too, he had a 32 kill game not long ago :eek: gonna have to break his thumbs :Whistle:

stoney
16th October 2008, 08:14 AM
well andy and ferengo where where you ?????

gismo your jase is good was whooping me left right and center

had a good few games with him last night good fun

Gismo
16th October 2008, 09:19 AM
Soz i had to go, got visitors who i couldn't ignore :blush: both my daughters turned up, i'll have to break my wrist :rolleyes:
I'll be on friday night, all night :thumbs up:

Ferengo
16th October 2008, 09:23 AM
Well, I'm learning to Ice Skate so I can play hockey. Went last night with newly sharpened skates and fell twice. I went back home early and jumped on NHL til about half 8 but only you were on Stoney when I came off, but you shortly disappeared. AndyP came on quite late at nearly 11pm but I was heading to bed then.

Have ordered COD5 and Dead Space so I'm good to go on day of release :D. If anyone is on tonight then I'll try and join in for a game but prob won't be until about 8 or 9.

Ferengo
16th October 2008, 09:25 AM
Soz i had to go, got visitors who i couldn't ignore :blush: both my daughters turned up, i'll have to break my wrist :rolleyes:
I'll be on friday night, all night :thumbs up:

NOOOOOOO.... I'm out friday night. DOH!!! Ah well if you can make it on tonight for a game I'll prob see ya then. Might get in a couple of games before I go out though :rolleyes:.

AndyP & Lenore
16th October 2008, 10:11 AM
I'm not playing wi you guys ever again.:argh:

Lenore and I went out for a meal with N & L and my folks last night so didn't get home until about 10:30. Shaking with withdrawal from not having my Wednesday night fix on COD4 I decided to go on for half an hour or so. Then discovered it needed a bloody update done, so that took half an hour - that's why Fergus saw me come online then nothing else for a while.

So once the update was done the killing started. And this time, instead of it being me that was killed I WAS DOING THE KILLING!!! I just seemed to gel with the game last night. I was getting 15 to 18 kills in every game. I know that's still not Stoney/Godwier standards, but it's good for me. I was getting airstrikes and choppers and just having a ball. In fact, in one of the games I got a 5 kill streak and tried to call in an airstrike and discovered I'd got so carried away, I'd forgotten to click the AUV button, so when I got another two kills - a sneaky grenade down a corridor took two of the wee sh!tes out - I called in a chopper instead. :)

So, it looks to me like I play waaaaay better when I'm on my own. So, I'm not playing with you guys ever again. You cramp my styleeee.:laugh:

Should be on tonight for a wee while. If not tonight, I'll be on Friday for the usual death-fest.;)

AndyP & Lenore
16th October 2008, 10:39 AM
Some COD5 WaW footage.

sXJjTdAH818

Ferengo
16th October 2008, 10:48 AM
WOW!!! :yes nod:

I wasn't sure about the whole war of yesterday type thing (A bit too Medal of Honor for me) but that looks ACE. Really looking forward to it now.

The new update for the PS3 has copied the 360 but it's a lot better now that they have. You can see if you've just missed someone online and things seemed to lag a little less to(Maybe that's cause I wasn't playing Hammy :rolleyes:). Pity it takes so long to do an update :frown:.

Gismo
16th October 2008, 11:19 AM
Some COD5 WaW footageLooks brilliant :yes nod:
Obviously the graphics are crap for the conversion to you tube, but, looking forward to new maps and terrain :clap:

stoney
16th October 2008, 11:36 AM
looks ace where is the best place to order it form a shop or online ???

stoney
16th October 2008, 11:52 AM
I'm not playing wi you guys ever again.:argh:

So once the update was done the killing started. And this time, instead of it being me that was killed I WAS DOING THE KILLING!!! I just seemed to gel with the game last night. I was getting 15 to 18 kills in every game. I know that's still not Stoney/Godwier standards, but it's good for me. I was getting airstrikes and choppers and just having a ball. In fact, in one of the games I got a 5 kill streak and tried to call in an airstrike and discovered I'd got so carried away, I'd forgotten to click the AUV button, so when I got another two kills - a sneaky grenade down a corridor took two of the wee sh!tes out - I called in a chopper instead. :)

So, it looks to me like I play waaaaay better when I'm on my own. So, I'm not playing with you guys ever again. You cramp my styleeee.:laugh:

Should be on tonight for a wee while. If not tonight, I'll be on Friday for the usual death-fest.;)

hey and that not that far of me :thumbs up: well done that man :thumbs up:

and you carnt do that i need some one to knife when gismo is not at home :moonie:

i will be on 2 night for a while i would think :thumbs up:

Gismo
16th October 2008, 11:54 AM
looks ace where is the best place to order it form a shop or online ???
Order it from Play.com (http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/5575127/Call-Of-Duty-World-At-War/Product.html)
Always slightly cheaper than the high street and you'll have it for the day of release, not posted out on the day.

You will have to register though, and, be careful, it's very addictive being able to order online :computer: :Whistle:

and you carnt do that i need some one to knife when gismo is not at home :moonie::moonie:

stoney
16th October 2008, 12:04 PM
Order it from Play.com (http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/5575127/Call-Of-Duty-World-At-War/Product.html)
Always slightly cheaper than the high street and you'll have it for the day of release, not posted out on the day.

You will have to register though, and, be careful, it's very addictive being able to order online :computer: :Whistle:

:moonie:

well thats me done orderd it so will be here soon :thumbs up::thumbs up: bring on cod 5 :cool::cool:

Gismo
16th October 2008, 12:18 PM
well thats me done orderd it so will be here soon :thumbs up::thumbs up: bring on cod 5 :cool::cool:Good man, i'm online now by the way :thumbs up:

Ferengo
16th October 2008, 02:45 PM
I have ordered it from Game in the town but I think I will order from Play now. If it is day of release delivery then yeah. Game do say on their site that it's 39.99 but that's the same price on the site for NHL but in their shop is 49.99!!! So I don't think I'll take the chance.

Cheers for the heads up. Forgot though I have to go around to my friends to pick some stuff up. Dunno how long I'll be there but I will try to make it back for a few games.

Just to ask, but is everyone still keeping their copy of COD when 5 is out? If not I may punt it on eBay soon.

Ferengo
16th October 2008, 03:28 PM
Zavvi are £38 with free delivery so I went with them. Decided to get Dead Space on the 360 as £35 and I feel as thought I have neglected it since meeting you lot :p.

stoney
16th October 2008, 06:36 PM
I have ordered it from Game in the town but I think I will order from Play now. If it is day of release delivery then yeah. Game do say on their site that it's 39.99 but that's the same price on the site for NHL but in their shop is 49.99!!! So I don't think I'll take the chance.

Cheers for the heads up. Forgot though I have to go around to my friends to pick some stuff up. Dunno how long I'll be there but I will try to make it back for a few games.

Just to ask, but is everyone still keeping their copy of COD when 5 is out? If not I may punt it on eBay soon.

i will be keeping cod 4 for now any way :thumbs up:

stoney
16th October 2008, 06:37 PM
so who will be online 2 night then ???

Ferengo
16th October 2008, 07:03 PM
Well, I've just been on with AndyP but that's me going out now. If there's s couple on when I get in then I'll join in providing I get back at an early enough time. Andy says he's on until about 8.

Gismo
16th October 2008, 11:44 PM
I'm goin on now for a wee bit, late i know, but, i'm no working tomorrow :Whistle::D

Ferengo
17th October 2008, 09:00 AM
Well, I'm heading out at half 7 so I'll be on for a couple before I go out if anyone wants to join in?

AndyP & Lenore
17th October 2008, 11:50 PM
Some good killin' tonight with Rob and Ferengo.

Playing Search and Destroy is cool as it makes you think a wee bit more carefully. Everyone is a bit more cautious, knowing when you die there's no re-spawning until the next round. I can see why you get 50XP per kill. I only killed 2 or 3 people in about 6 games. :(

A.